Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG (1475 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Niger Delta SSG / We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by amzee(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
ASABA-THE Delta State Government, Wednesday said the people of the State are not part of the proposed Biafra Republic,
reaffirming their belief in one and united Nigeria.

The State Government in a state statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, Chief Festus Agas, urged the people of the state to remain law
abiding and go about their normal business without fear.

Agas in the statement said; "we object in its totality, the inclusion of Delta State without our consent in the proposed Biafra Republic.
This clarification has become necessary to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the status of Delta State in the
renewed Biafra agitation."

Continuing in the statement, he said; "while some communities in Delta state may have cultural affinity with the people of the South East , it is clearly a patent error for anybody or group to suggest or insinuate that Delta
state or more specifically the Anioma people have been or are part of the South East that
is supposed to make up the proposed Biafra Republic".

Frowning at the renewed agitation of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and the
Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign Stateof Biafra, MASSOB, for the realisation of independent State of Biafra, he
said the campaign which has been in formal of rallies in the South East, often extends to to the South South State, notably Rivers and
Delta.

Meanwhile, the foundation of stone of BIM-MASSOB Secretariat has been laid at Ubulu-Uku and Ibusa in Aniocha South and
Oshimili South Local Government Area of Delta State respectively by the presiding
Bishop of Jesus the Shepherd Ministry, Dr. A.S. Mogekwu.
Reacting to the violent clash, the Delta North Zonal Leader of the Biafra Independent Movement (BIM) and Movement for Actualization sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Mr. Chinedu Anieifeobu, supported by his Commander of Security, Prince Ignatus Adiliajana, who supervised the inauguration of the new secretariat in Ubulu-Uku, and the Delta Central Zonal Leader, Mr. Uju Christian, dissociated BIM-
MASSOB from the alleged killing.
They wondered why some agitators under the IPOB became violent and condemned the dangerous twist the agitation had
assumed.

Source www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/not-part-biafra-says-delta-ssg/

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by HungerBAD: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Failure is an Orphan.

Orphan in Pidgin English means "Pesin Wey No Get Mama and Papa"

Nobody wants to be associated with failure,and while it is one thing to be a failure,it is another thing to be a failure in a shameful and mocking way,and so Far the Biafran dream have been able to singlehandedly achieve this feat.

So,the Anambra Government came out openly yesterday to shame them. Their Senators have repeatedly called them touts and low lives.

The Educated Easterners are embarrassed , that their kiths and kins keep dragging their names deep down into the abyss of mockery,shame,infamy,disgrace,irrelevancy and the butt of all Nigerian Jokes.

The Biafran dream has been reduced into a BEER parlor joke.

Even Delta State,just threw them under the Bus,by telling them PLEASE count us out of your MAD DREAMS, I am sure the Delta State Government just read Thomas Hardys book " Far from the Madding Crowd".

What a Joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by modath(f): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
No comment, Just want to have front seat!!

The drama and tantrum ehn! grin

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
See rejection again

Where are the Delta is Biafra crowd again? Amaechi, Obaino Delta SSG all have denied them like they are leprous

When you desperately attache by force to people wey no send you thats what you get

They must always say SS-SE even when the SS keeps denying them daily.

Amaechi - Are we Biafrans?

Ralph Uwechue - I am Not Ibo I am Ikwerre
https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by histemple: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
And who is Agas to speak for the people of Delta State?

We have been part of Biafra and still remain so.

He needs to read the history of the civil war 1967-1970

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
histemple:

When was Delta state part of Biafra?

Delta State was part of Mid west state and previously under Western Region.

Some of you dont even know your history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Naijacitizen(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ayyah! The Ugandans have been rejected by their supposed brothers.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by virus05(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
So wetin u want make we do? When biafra come make una go stay for kano state. If u like support if u like dont support it wont stop biafra

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by phemmyutd(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rovers State, Akwa Ibom,Cross River and Delta state have reject you. Who's next? maybe Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by attackgat: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

When was Delta state part of Biafra?

Delta State was part of Mid west state and previously under Western Region.

Some of you dont even know your history

So you know that Delta state used to be part of the mid-west but today you people say it is SS? The SSG is just saying what any Government official is expected to say. Only the indigenous people of of the area called Delta state have the right to decide who they are not some politicaly appointment SSG with no mandate whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
attackgat:

So you know that Delta state used to be part of the mid-west but today you people say it is SS? The SSG is just saying what any Government official is expected to say. Only the indigenous people of of the area called Delta state have the right to decide who they are not some politicaly appointment SSG with no mandate whatsoever.

What sense is in this that you wrote? Delta and Edo used to be Midwest now they are classified as South South, Kwara Benue used to be categorized as North they are now North central

So the SSG is not among the indigenous people of the place called Delta? Tell me where the SSG Mr Agas is indigenous to? Plateau State?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by SuperS1Panther: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Another sad news for Ipods.

Delta State inclusive of Asaba was part of the Mid West Region, which was an integral part of Western Region before its creaton. By extension Asaba is part and parcel of the Old western Region.

Haters can take a pleasure stroll towards the edge of the lagoon for relaxing swimming session. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Ikeg48: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
See rejection again

Where are the Delta is Biafra crowd again? Amaechi, Obaino Delta SSG all have denied them like they are leprous

When you desperately attache by force to people wey no send you thats what you get

They must always say SS-SE even when the SS keeps denying them daily.

Amaechi - Are we Biafrans?

Ralph Uwechue - I am Not Ibo I am Ikwerre
https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre

I've NEVER seen a tribe as DISGUSTING as yoloba. I have NEVER in my life seen a tribe that try so f2king desperately to create aniomsity between siblings. GOD I swear this is why I despise you lots with every fiber of my being. You people are worse than HIV disease.

NOI, Utomi, Faze, Asagba, Okocha, , etc are all anioma. Myself included is Anioma. There are millions of us in this world that are PROUDLY IGBO.

Secondly, the second largest IPOB membership is in Asaba. My fucking cousin is one of their leaders.

Majority of the people that protested in Asaba are Aniomas. My cousin and several of my family members still residing in Nigeria were among the protesters. There side of IPOB planned the protest in Asaba you nitwit

Like someone said, these are politicians, greedy ass politicians, obviously they would say this. Afterall, imo, abia, Enugu and Anambra governors have said exactly the same thing before...they are all greedy pigs who cares for themselves and for themselves alone.

Tufiakwa....I seriously do not for the life of me understand why SE marry into you lots. The despise you have for our tribe and for them is beyond pathetic

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Ikeg48:

I've NEVER seen a tribe as DISGUSTING as yoloba. I have NEVER in my life seen a tribe that try so f2king desperately to create aniomsity between siblings. GOD I swear this is why I despise you lots with every fiber of my being. You people are worse than HIV disease.
NOI, Utomi, Faze, Asagba, Okocha, , etc are all anioma. Myself included is Anioma. There are millions of us in this world that are PROUDLY IGBO.
Secondly, the second largest IPOB membership is in Asaba. My fucking cousin is one of their leaders.
Majority of the people that protested in Asaba are Aniomas. My cousin and several of my family members still residing in Nigeria were among the protesters. There side of IPOB planned the protest in Asaba you nitwit
Like someone said, these are politicians, greedy ass politicians, obviously they would say this. Afterall, imo, abia, Enugu and Anambra governors have said exactly the same thing before...they are all greedy pigs who cares for themselves and for themselves alone.

Tufiakwa....I seriously do not for the life of me know why SE marry into you lots. The despise you have for our tribe and for them is beyond pathetic

Is this the loon known as one naira or is it one Kobo?

Is Agas Yoruba? Agas the SSG denied Biafra, just like Amaechi and head of Ohaneze did. Take your frustrations to them mumu. Which of these are yorubas?
The prominent leaders have spoken but your jobless cousins who probably didnt have transport fares to escape to Yorubaland are protesting.

If you are 1naira or Ikechu, you are actually the most disgusting IPOBian yoot. When would you join your cousins on the streets of Asaba and go to the SSG office or Okowa's office to tell them you want to relocate to Biafra.

The people that count said something the governors have spoken but its the jobless never do well failed youths like your cousin who probably cant get or job or even graduate of out college that we should listen to. Tell them to go join Avengers sharply

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Ikeg48: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2016
histemple:

Please ask that thing. He's not even anioma. Just like before we had a urhobo speak for Anioma several months ago. Here we yet again have another urhobo speaking for anioma.

Seriously, who made Urhobos spokesperson of Anioma that's what I'll like to know. Last I checked every IPOB activity stays in Anioma land so wtf concerns him what happens in Anioma land. Sharing a state with them does not make them our fathers. Someone pass that message to Urhobos because it's obvious they don't want to leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by QuotaSystem: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Ouch! What a sucker punch grin

Ibos that prefer Gombe State to a landlocked Biafra without any of the rich SS states?

That Dep. Gov must be Kanuri! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Ikeg48: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this the loon known as one naira or is it one Kobo?

Is Agas Yoruba? Agas the SSG denied Biafra, just like Amaechi and head of Ohaneze did. Take your frustrations to them mumu. The prominent leaders have spoken but your jobless cousins who probably didnt have transport fares to escape to Yorubaland are protesting.

If you are 1naira or Ikechu, you are actually the most disgusting IPOBian yoot. When would you join your cousins on the streets of Asaba and go to the SSG office or Okowa's office to tell them you want to relocate to Biafra.

Agas is not Anioma you nitwit...he's urhobo aka delta south aka NOT ANIOMA you goat. Wtf do I expect from an oshgbo villager who does not anything outside he's village.

I don't need to take any grievance to delta state government. He can continue to rant all he likes, it will not deter the movement. Has Okorocha deterred any SE IPOB members? What about Obiano rant, did it make a dent?

People you fucking despise says loudly they don't want to be in the same country with you lots, never included you people in their new nation creation yet you people carry it for head more than Any tribe in that zoo. Idk whether to call it pathetic or to call it disgraceful.

Finally butt the f2k out of our business.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Ikeg48:

Agas is not Anioma you nitwit...he's urhobo aka delta south aka NOT ANIOMA you goat. Wtf do I expect from an oshgbo villager who does not anything outside he's village.

I don't need to take any grievance to delta state government. He can continue to rant all he likes, it will not deter the movement. Has Okorocha deterred any SE IPOB members? What about Obiano rant, did it make a dent?

People you fucking despise says loudly they don't want to be in the same country with you lots, never included you people in their new nation creation yet you people carry it for head more than Any tribe in that zoo. Idk whether to call it pathetic or to call it disgraceful.

Finally butt the f2k out of our business.

You are so clueless you cant even locate your own assz with both hands. Agas is SSG of Delta state and he is telling you point blank that Delta state is not part of any asinine Biafra.

Obaino said the same maybe Obaino is not Ibo or Anioma

We dont want to be in the same country as you and your jobless cousins. Our wish would be to pack your load and get the phuck out of our region immediately and declare whatever fuckever Biafra you want to in your side of town

Coward onenaira orIkechu or whatever name you go by this days. You and your cousins are losers in real life thats why you have time for Biafra nonsense, Every succesful iboman I have met none cares about Biabia. Its only jobless people, traders who cant sell their wares, unemployed tossers like you and those who cant afford a decent living that carries it on their head like gala in traffic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by attackgat: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

What sense is in this that you wrote? Delta and Edo used to be Midwest now they are classified as South South, Kwara Benue used to be categorized as North they are now North central

So the SSG is not among the indigenous people of the place called Delta? Tell me where the SSG Mr Agas is indigenous to? Plateau State?

Who classes people as South-South? Rivers state was part of the eastern region, Delta-state was in the mid-west region. When did both of them who were in different regions suddenly find themselves in the so called South-South? The point I'm trying to make is the South-South does not mean anything same as the SE. The SSG is just one voice. One voice cannot be used to know what the people want unless that voice has been elected as a spokes man. I don't know how one man can get up and say he is speaking for the many ethnic nationalities in Delta -state such as Anioma, Isoko, Urohbo, Itsekiri, Ijaw and others.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Ikeg48: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are so clueless you cant even locate your own assz with both hands. Agas is SSG of Delta state and he is telling you point blank that Delta state is not part of any asinine Biafra.

Agas has no control of Anioma whether he's SSG of delta state or governor of delta state or even president of the world
He's NOT one of us thus his words are extremely irrelevant when it comes to Anioma. In our culture, the people that matter are the people and we've spoken hence the HIGH number of membership in Anioma side of IPOB. Also hence the reason for every IPOB protest, Anioma kicks it off. The protest for Nnamdi Kanu started in Aniomaland. The remembrance day March started in Aniomaland. Who the f2k is Agas (one man) to tell millions of Anioma wtf to do. Let him and you go bash una head in the wall if ipob protest pain am tongue

Obiano is not Anioma you nitwit. Secondly, Obiano is a politician...let me write it in a way you'll understamd. The greedy politicians looks out for their pocket so it is expected. The only none greedy igbo politician is ike ekeremadu and he's the only one that matters. Utomi used to be like him until he shamelessly joined APC...shame

We dont want to be in the same country as you and your jobless cousins. Our wish would be to pack your load and get the phuck out of our region immediately and declare whatever fuckever Biafra you want to in your side of town

Really? You could have fooled me you goat. The only set of zoo animals that master bate over EVERY comment about Biafra, IPOB, Massob, etc are PREDOMINATELY YOLOBA. Hilariously enough, Noone ever calls una but like the attention seeking wh0re of a tribe una are, you butt una shameless, pitiful ass in EVERY igbo business....example: this thread. Hell yesterday I was congratulating two igbos from waking up from their "one nigeria" slumber, guess who the Bleep invaded my mention...a f2king yoloba goat, ranting like a hyena despite NOBODY in the entire f2king thread mentioned you pigs. You could have fooled us. Next time, create an Odua republic thread and watch how many igbos would rejoice over that shit and even beg una to hurry. Some would even offer their assistance...that speaks volume.

While I'm at it, Not ONE SINGLE family member of mine reside in the southwaaste. Hell few months ago, my sister spent a month in that shit because of her school and she ran home every weekend praying for the humanitarian work to be done so she'll come home. Two of my cousins were stationed there and both cried every day, begging anyone to bribe the government officials to assign them somewhere else sane. Do we look like we are savages and neanderthals like una? Animals.

Coward onenaira orIkechu or whatever name you go by this days. You and your cousins are losers in real life thats why you have time for Biafra nonsense, Every succesful iboman I have met none cares about Biabia. Its only jobless people, traders who cant sell their wares, unemployed tossers like you and those who cant afford a decent living that carries it on their head like gala in traffic

Look at the monkey contradicting himself. One minute he says he's in support of disintegration. The next he says "only the losers want it. The rich does not". Who the Bleep are you to tell us who wants want on our own lands? Excluding greedy politcians, how many "rich" igbos do you see condemning biafra or the movement? How many do you see speaking against it? While I'm at it you nitwit wit, my cousin is a fucking pharmacist you slowpoke, I can go on but hey, why waste my time with animals like you.

SE...I've said it before and I'll say it again, you people should SERIOUSLY not intermarry with yolobas. Seriously. Join the rest of us in this.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by laprince(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Even Okorocha will say same thing in Imo. Am not surprised.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Donarozzi: 1:32am On Jun 02, 2016
ANIOMA IS MAJOR PART OF BIAFRA

No personal interest people or groups will drop anioma from the mainstream biafra because it's nuclear part of biafra. You are in the contest of Biafra (all igbos including anioma) rated globally as the most educated, hardworking, etc. people and ethnic nationality. Name one nation or people in the world that have suffered what Biafrans suffered after the war and now and excelled from zero rehabilitation to stardom. The answer is None. Prof. Phillip C. ofume & Associates have given igbos or biafra the evidence tools to actualize the nation of biafra but the internal NGOs who have moneyed interest have continued worthless efforts such as street match upon street match, conference/ seminar (including one in US which ended the life of President Odimegwu Ojukwu), etc. If land demarcation at ICJ did not fly, Referendum will prevail at the rate of 96%.

https://www.nairaland.com/2739334/anioma-major-part-biafra-apc

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Omenkata: 2:34am On Jun 02, 2016
can't just get this useless brown roof bastards
no sane government under Nigeria will openly accept biafra haba use una brain naaaa.

what matters is its citizens and you know what happened in the last protest in Delta state grin

keep fooling yourselves even the so called intelligent modath cheesy can't understand this.

lol another irrelevant thread to masturbate on while the real koko is gathering momentum on every SE/SS

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Omenkata: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2016
laprince:
Even Okorocha will say same thing in Imo.
Am not surprised.
Okorocha, Obiano, ugwuanyi, Wike, okowa, etc have already said such but did it had any effect on the people
NO!

a politician does not decides for average igbo man because when the chips are down they only knows how to pay condolences on the page of newspapers
we take our own destiny
we're are not the brown roof bastards that are been remote controlled by their politicians grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by omenka(m): 4:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Continuing in the statement, he said; "while some communities in Delta state may have cultural affinity with the people of the South East, it is clearly a patent error for anybody or group to suggest or insinuate that Delta state or more specifically the Anioma people have been or are part of the South East that is supposed to make up the proposed Biafra Republic".
Say no to atache by force. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Yorubanews: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Ibo rascals will soon start blaming Yorubas. Watch these shameless beings embarrass themselves on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by omenka(m): 4:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Ayyah! The Ugandans have been rejected my their supposed brothers.
Wonder what is keeping the Lost Children of El Chapo from relocating to their Utopia in Uganda. Naija has had enough already.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by omenka(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Rotflmfho!!! cheesycheesycheesygringrin

If there's anything worse than a TKO, this is it. Matter of fact, this is Death!! grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Amberon11: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Urhobos constitute about 60% of the total population of delta state. Take heart,Delta state is ours and we have the right to speak. However, if you're uncomfortable, you can relocate to Enugu.
Ikeg48:

Please ask that thing. He's not even anioma. Just like before we had a urhobo speak for Anioma several months ago. Here we yet again have another urhobo speaking for anioma.

Seriously, who made Urhobos spokesperson of Anioma that's what I'll like to know. Last I checked every IPOB activity stays in Anioma land so wtf concerns him what happens in Anioma land. Sharing a state with them does not make them our fathers. Someone pass that message to Urhobos because it's obvious they don't want to leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Biafra, Says Delta SSG by Babacele: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2016
modath:
No comment, Just want to have front seat!!

The drama and tantrum ehn! grin

Mo... .u just broke my heart with that pic! .......ok let's remix this epic ......

It's close to midnight and something evil is lurking in the dark for avengers......

(1) (Reply)

When Will Igbos(ibo) Blow Up The River Niger Bridge? / What Buhari And Jonathan Discussed In Secret Meeting / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.