Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? (2207 Views)

How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
I don't understand what you are saying.

Lucifer didn't rebel
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by malvisguy212: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naijaboy007:

Lucifer didn't rebel
Alright.
Isaiah 45:22 “Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by mcprichy: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
GOD has never been a Personal Noun but a Collective Noun.

GOD actually mean HOST and there are 8 Host of Energy that merge together to form an Advance Being; its reason Voice of GOD is like sound of many waters cos many Consciousness manifest as GOD.

There are 8 Host and each Host is Arched by a First Enery, and each Energy is Angel where each Angel made of:
Consciousness=>Cherub
Light=>Seraph

The Light ranges from Crystal/Opaque, Red, Gold, Green, Mangeta, Blue, Purple and Silver.

The Idea of Angels been humanoid with wings are false: Angel are small cubes of Light that merge as GOD.

Its no doubt that Lucifer is One of the Consciousness but to which Category?

Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub [/b]that covereth; and [b]I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

People dont know how to read and will blame themselves at end: Ezekiel 28 is about a Man who assume he's above all Gods and who claim superiority over Lucifer who belong to The Holy Mountain.

The Holy => Opaque => Crystal, Lucifer belongs to The Crystal Angel and Lucifer is The Arch of The Crystals.

What are accusations against Lucifer/Satan?
Christian claim Lucifer tried to overthrow Throne of the father of jesus and also seduce Eve and Adam
Muslim claim Satan was asked by GOD to bow to human and refused

Now, both claims are stupid!

Crystal Angels different from Red Angels or Purple Angels: to say Angel rebel Angel is Ridiculous, to say an Arch of the Crystal Order was asked to bowed to human is Blasphemous.

Something happen to Lucifer long ago and Lucifer supposed to be restored: human who knew this secret advocate to replace Lucifer

Any religion that create opposition theory against Lucifer/Satan was founded by an evil bastard seeking to replace Lucifer.

Christianity is remnant of Egyptian Mythology where Horus claimed Seth killed his father Osiris because Seth want to claim Osiris position, Seth told Horus He never saw Osiris and his death was from his wife, its the reason jesus claimed Satan to be Murderer and Liar from the Beginning.

Set is one of The Ogdoad/8, Osiris is human, what could Set want more?

The story of Eden is interesting but why did Adam named his 3rd son after same Dragon:Seth who seduce them? Its known that Cain&Abel was never father by Adam, how could a Dragon impregnate a Woman?

Adam:Geb and Eve:Nut were not the first creation, The GODS create Nephtys, Osiris and Isis before and it was Horus that plan to snatch Nut from Geb and tried to poison Geb but Nut was foolish and tasted from the poison against Seth command never to eat from strangers, both almost died but was restored by Seth.

From Talmud, Adam refuse to copulate Eve for years but was persuaded by The Dragon and Adam named the son after Seth.

It was Horus that later became Jesus and they vilify Seth as much as possible
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by hisgrace55: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
@naijaboy007, I want to tell you categorically that the devil is a killer, check this out; 1Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Take note of the phrase "the devil"
1 Chronicles 21:1 KJV
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. Take note again, "Satan stood against" If someone is against you, he can destroy you. Let me tell you something, Satan is a fallen angel, he knows the standard of God that He is a Holy God. And God cannot tolerate sin at all. What Satan does is to push, entice and deceive us to do something horrible against the standard of God. Once sin entered into a man's life. Then devil will begin to report the sin of that fellow to God.
Revelation 12:7-10 KJV
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Note the phrase: "the accuser" All the people who were recorded killed or punished in the Bible died or were punished because they forsook the law of God.
Judges 6:1 KJV
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord : and the Lord delivered them into the hand of Midian seven years. Our God is a loving God.
Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations. If you hate God you will be punished.
Deuteronomy 7:10 KJV
And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face. Please, change your thinking God is a loving God. Devil is a bad guy.
John 8:44 KJV
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1 Corinthians 1:18-21, 25, 27-31 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. [25] Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] That no flesh should glory in his presence. [30] But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: [31] That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
Romans 1:28-32 KJV
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Naijaboy, is up to you to decide, whom to follow either God or the devil. But one thing is certain God can never come down from heaven because you refused to belief in His name. He has given everybody free will to choose.
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 KJV
See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; [16] In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. [17] But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; [18] I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. [19] I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: [20] That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. The Lord JESUS says
John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by mmsen: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
frank317:
The worst part is that Lucifer wasn't even mentioned to have tempted Adam and Eve in the Bible . The Bible made it clear that is was the serpent which was the wisest among the beast of the field. How did that translate to Lucifer or Satan?

The only place in the Bible Satan acted was when God gave him permission to torment Job.

No where did he lie, murder, or destroy, I just don't get how these people read their holy book.

Most religious people don't read the Bible.

As children, their Sunday school teacher tells them what it says and how to interpret the message and they nod their heads.

As adults, the pastor tells them what it says and they nod their heads again.

This is intellectual cowardice.

1 Like

Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by hisgrace55: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
@frank317,you need a proof of where the Bible regards the devil or Satan as a serpent check this out;
Revelation 12:9 KJV
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 20:2 KJV
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years. Frank, are you satisfied now? Please, take your time to read my previous post on this post. Don't just jump to conclusion. The DEVIL, SATAN is the SERPENT!
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Joagbaje(m): 4:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Naijaboy007:

My b3 was low and no electricity then

Satan's rebellion is one of the greatest lie of the buybull

According to the buybllYahweh is a self righteous, self acclaimed perfectionist and he created Angels without a conscious mind, i.e they can't act on their own they only follow yahweh's instructions.

Where in the bible did you get such idea?

Now where did lucifer a being who can't act on his own get the idea of rebellion from

Angels and created being have ability to their will but they are under command to serve God only . They are not robots.

Isaiah 14:12-14
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
hisgrace55:
@naijaboy007, I want to tell you categorically that the devil is a killer, check this out; 1Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Take note of the phrase "the devil"
1 Chronicles 21:1 KJV
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. Take note again, "Satan stood against" If someone is against you, he can destroy you. Let me tell you something, Satan is a fallen angel, he knows the standard of God that He is a Holy God. And God cannot tolerate sin at all. What Satan does is to push, entice and deceive us to do something horrible against the standard of God. Once sin entered into a man's life. Then devil will begin to report the sin of that fellow to God.
Revelation 12:7-10 KJV
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, [8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. [10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Note the phrase: "the accuser" All the people who were recorded killed or punished in the Bible died or were punished because they forsook the law of God.
Judges 6:1 KJV
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord : and the Lord delivered them into the hand of Midian seven years. Our God is a loving God.
Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations. If you hate God you will be punished.
Deuteronomy 7:10 KJV
And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face. Please, change your thinking God is a loving God. Devil is a bad guy.
John 8:44 KJV
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1 Corinthians 1:18-21, 25, 27-31 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. [25] Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. [27] But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; [28] And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea , and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: [29] That no flesh should glory in his presence. [30] But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: [31] That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
Romans 1:28-32 KJV
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Naijaboy, is up to you to decide, whom to follow either God or the devil. But one thing is certain God can never come down from heaven because you refused to belief in His name. He has given everybody free will to choose.
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 KJV
See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; [16] In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. [17] But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; [18] I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. [19] I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: [20] That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. The Lord JESUS says
John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Where exactly did he kill and who did he kill

Pls stop copying and pasting nonsense words like the ones above

1 Like

Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Joagbaje:

Where in the bible did you get such idea?

Angels and created being have ability to their will but they are under command to serve God only . They are not robots.

Isaiah 14:12-14
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Do you actually read buybull or you just nod head to whatever pastor says

1 Like

Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Joagbaje(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Naijaboy007:

Do you actually read buybull or you just nod head to whatever pastor says

Did you read the quotation I posted ?
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Joagbaje:

Did you read the quotation I posted ?

I did, and I asked you a simple question which you haven't answered yet
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Joagbaje(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Naijaboy007:

I did, and I asked you a simple question which you haven't answered yet

Your answer is that passage from the bible
Re: What Crimes Did Satan Commits?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2016

Keep dreaming

just when will u wake up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Mrpresident1 And His Rapture Date / Ancient Ile Ife :the Holy City Of The gods.......ilu Mimo Awon Orisha...... / Anyone Who Attends Pentecostal Churches After The Lockdown Is A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.