Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired (866 Views)

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by illuz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
A friend posted this on his Facebook timeline expressing his displeasure on the past government of Emmanuel Uduaghan's led administration. The truth is the past administration failed Delta State and the people are looking forward to the leadership of Okowa's led administration to chart the cause of governance in the right direction.

The question now is, after one year on the throne, are Deltans seeing any progress so far? Any progress on the promised prosperity?

See what my friend wrote: “And so it was on Sunday after 1hr:30mins rain @ the famous Enerhen Junction which the immediate past government of the state allegedly spent over 50million Naira on. So I wonder what exactly was the money spent on when the things done ain’t durable?

We can shout all we want at the FG for the present economic state of the nation, talk about projects which ought to be done, etc. But we should look inwards our vicinity, is Effurun Sapele Road a Federal Road?

A year is gone, I am still waiting to see our very own Governor Okowa’s led administration and it’s implementation policies on Prosperity for all Deltans”.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by otokx(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Did Uduaghan repair anything? I don't know why EFCC has not gone after him, his wife and associates.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by omokoladele(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Uduaghan with him Oracle head.
He need to be probe!
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by SuperS1Panther: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Instead of them to blame their leaders, they were pointing accusing fingers at the rest of the country.

For now ND Scavengers are clowns playing with dynamite in their backyard.
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by Flexherbal(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
That is politicians for you.
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by Biodun37: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
N50m or N50b?, if it is N50m then. he was prudent, but if it is the latter then Deltans should take heart
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by sanandreas(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Delta is among the richest state in Nigeria but cannot boast of good roads. If Ibori did steal, then Uduaghan packed more than enough.
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by 68816419: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
so who is to be blamed APC or PDP, after all the media publicity?
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by greatness22(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
So because Enerhen junction is bad, you labelled his administration as "bad"

Learn to appreciate the good things he did while in office before criticising him. To be a leader nor easy.

Anyway, James Onanefe Ibori, still remain my best Delta State governor and my mentor.

Am proud to be a Deltan.
Re: See The State Of The Famous Enerhen Junction Uduaghan Repaired by mutiply: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Udughan is looking like a saint in the eyes of Deltans because the present governor(Okowa) who some say was the messiah is far behind. It's absurd to hear that delta state is owing salaries of workers. The politicians are worse this time around because there is no appointment for them in abuja.

(1) (Reply)

See The Date For Kogi Tribunal Judgement/ Update. / Godwin Ezeemo Storms Ekwulobia In Anambra State, As Ppa Commissions Party Office / Dino Melaye To Sue Sahara Reporters For Undisclosed Amount .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.