Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative (45757 Views)

What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Akoniakin(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
The biggest value plus the smallest value will give you the answer!
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by hohafrank(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
the smallest numbers plus the highest numbers in each of the range gives the answers
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by klassykute(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Even if 1 million is at stake , i won't still get this
lol .. abeg no kill mi wit laff
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by seunfape(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
I taught this for 3 consecutive years,sometimes its is only the person that set it that will be able to solves it. Primary 5 quantitave is very hard, it requires critical thinking.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by fejicruz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Your head get oil.

multivational:
Its simple, if you look at the Example, the only valid solution that is the same for all scenarios is add the highest value to the lowest value. E.g. 8+2=10, 30+1 = 31 etc. Well, I think like an artist not a mathematician! Lol, I am right though!
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Crieff(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
multivational:
Its simple, if you look at the Example, the only valid solution that is the same for all scenarios is add the highest value to the lowest value. E.g. 8+2=10, 30+1 = 31 etc. Well, I think like an artist not a mathematician! Lol, I am right though!

You're brilliant, truly!
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Temmytea70(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:
Nairalanders, make una no vex

Help my solution

How do I go about this quantitative reasoning

This simple work. .. ... . .. I'm disappointed in you for not able to do it... .. . I would have love to explain to you buh i need you to rack ur head and do it urself... .. ..
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Awqeyriovd(f): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:

Help my solution

22.15.17.15......etc.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by gebest: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
multivational:
pls i need a maths teacher in my school with a salary of #120,000. how about that?
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Nicolars(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Temmytea70:

This simple work. .. ... . .. I'm disappointed in you for not able to do it... .. . I would have love to explain to you buh i need you to rack ur head and do it urself... .. ..

Lol, na so

We nw knw d answer, thank you
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Realist2: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Simple ! , Just add the 2nd Number to the last Number from your LHS.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by cozyfaithex(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
the solution is adding the highest number nd the lowest number e.g 2+8=10,10+1=11,30+1=31
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Phi001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kaycee7:
I prefer this option to the 'add highest and lowest' option
But they the same thing....it's like using completing the square method instead of Almighty formula....one in the last step of the other.....
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by laikas: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
I for solve am o, buh sleep dey catch me.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Jexbabs: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:
Help my solution

It's simple. The #Highest figure plus(+) the lowest figure.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Jexbabs: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nicolars:
Help my solution

It's simple. The #Highest figure plus(+) the lowest figure. Vice versal
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by bbjummy: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by rafkollinz: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
jux additive of d highest order wit d lowest order eg 10+1---11 n so on
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by daben1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
First Number Plus Last Number. Check It!
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
The answer is simple!!!

Just contact the Author!!! gbam
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by 2yuh(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
simply add Highest + lowest
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by mamaafrik(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
You're right but that is not applicable to number 1... How about that bro?
add the 2nd number to the fourth,u'll have ur answer men.............,check it niqqurs
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Emmyk(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2016
oweniwe:

Longest time bros...

Hope you are very good smiley

I've been very good. cheesy
Yes, yes, Longest time.
*If only he knows I don't remember him, if only he does know* *but how can I make him know? *if would be embarrassing asking him "From where"*

*Keeps smiling with him** grin
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by oweniwe(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Emmyk:

I've been very good. cheesy
Yes, yes, Longest time.
*If only he knows I don't remember him, if only he does know* *but how can I make him know? *if would be embarrassing asking him "From where"*

*Keeps smiling with him** grin

I be ur paddy for forum games section before I abandoned dat zone go car talk
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Emmyk(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2016
oweniwe:

I be ur paddy for forum games section before I abandoned dat zone go car talk
Nice. cheesy
I'm not much active on that section again; more active on Business, Investment and Webmasters lately. cool
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by skedy1(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Wetin concern goat with chain
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Nicolars(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2016
People have now started quoting me saying

Simple something, highest + lowest, I salute o
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by jaafree: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Rearrange the numbers from smaller to bigger number, then abandone the two middle numbers and add the first and last number!
1) 21
2) 21
3) 31
4) 15
5) 120
6) 312
7) 115
cool 111
9) 228.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by remele2(f): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2016
The ans is the highest+ the smallest
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Excelento(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Simple
ADD THE SMALLEST NUMBER TO THE HIGHEST NUMBER
QED
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by hopilo: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
You're right but that is not applicable to number 1... How about that bro?
Number is a typo erro from the publisher. 12 is the ans.
Re: Can You Solve This Primary School Quantitative by Richardfred(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
You have to prove your answers otherwise, is false.
industrious:
Hmm

Basically additional of the smallest and the largest number..

Like an inverse of RANGE

2 plus 8=10

1 plus 10= 11.

1 plus 30= 31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name And Shame: Nigerian University Hostels / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.