Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC (3109 Views)

Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos) / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by modsfucker: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Chief Of Army Staff COAS General Buratai.

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by klassykute(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2016
mk dm go fight under river nahh .. hiss

2 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Laughable

2 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by 48noble(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2016
He looks sissy

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Chiscomax(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Funny. See as dem dey form boss
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2016
I love this.

When your Chief of Army Staff is in this mood, you can imagine how common soldiers will be ready to kill.

Wey the ND Avengers and their sympathizers? They must think PMB can be made to chicken out just as GEJ did when he was warned not to enter Gbamaturu. What a president that man was!

4 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by olafum1(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
ok
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Surplus90(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2016
this topic should be in JOKE section not here undecided

8 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by cktheluckyman: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:
I love this.

When your Chief of Army Staff is in this mood, you can imagine how common soldiers will be ready to kill.

Wey the ND Avengers and their sympathizers? They must think PMB can be made to chicken out just as GEJ did when he was warned not to enter Gbamaturu. What a president that man was!
Continue ranting!! Oil output has dropped from 2.2 mbpd to 1.1mbpd yet you are here ranting

3 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by tuzeriouz(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Is Buratai an amphibious officer?
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by dayo23(f): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
brb
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Smh...let me reserve my comments before they come for my head.
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nature8(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol..
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by adamx23(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Them go hear am...Those cowards in the creeks must surely hear am..
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by PassingShot(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Continue ranting!! Oil output has dropped from 2.2 mbpd to 1.1mbpd yet you are here ranting
I don't mind it drops to 50k bpd. It will only make everyone affected to look elsewhere. Besides, no one is immune to the pains and punishment that come with reduced earnings. Na all of us go bear the brunt. The Bayelsa state govt is already crying about reduced allocation. So, what's your point?

We will not give in to intimidation and blackmail by terrorists. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by hucienda: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
The COAS looks the part like an amphibian. A Fit General... a far cry from the potbellied army chiefs of yester-years.

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by cktheluckyman: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:

I don't mind it drops to 50k bpd. It will only make everyone affected to look elsewhere. Besides, no one is immune to the pains and punishment that come with reduced earnings. Na all of us go bear the brunt. The Bayelsa state govt is already crying about reduced allocation. So, what's your point?

Then stop making irrelevant noise about Buhari's military might

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by PassingShot(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 , please help the NDA and their sympathizers see our COAS steadiness today.
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by fctguy: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
He's trying to jinja the guys for war, nice kit anyway
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by PassingShot(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Then stop making irrelevant noise about Buhari's military might
What's irrelevant here? That the president chose to go where the saboteurs warned him not to go and I'm hailing him for not giving-in to their threat? You need to stop being a sore loser.
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by obailala(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:

The only joy these people derive from the economic agony is the opportunity to happily say buhari is a failure. The heads of these people have been so so messed up that they dont care what turmoil they and the rest of Nigerians go through, as long as it affords them the opportunity to throw cheap shots at buhari, very pathetic set of humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
When was the bill prohibiting quoting Omenka enacted?
I mean when the decree was made and why was it not on the list of do and undo. In nairaland?
Cause I just received a two days ban for quoting Omenka and asking "what are you suffering from"

I urge the mods to ride on, that's by the way though.

@post....... Infact I have nothing to say anymore.

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Blizzy9ja: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Government of pictures... You're going to the creek for combat and you're dressed like you're going for horse race... Continue, when u loss for water dem go say na Avengers kill u.

2 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by bezimo(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Hope him and his team are good swimmers or else na suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
klassykute:
mk dm go fight under river nahh .. hiss

Na Navy he be? Smh
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Dymaco(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:
I love this.

Guy update yourselves....

buhari no dey go again

2 Likes

Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by klassykute(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Na Navy he be? Smh
nia mk i say mk e go fight for river na .. cos na riva nda dey wella
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by chernest2002: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
So why is he standing with igbo bodyguard?
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by chernest2002: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Brutai looks like he have been purging over night.
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by bibinwaka: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy grin i lyk dis. The Nda don make military no dia work byforce .
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by redcap: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2016
That other guy looks pure Igbo.
Re: COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
SaD! PMP would be represented by the VP Prof Osibanjo.

Breaking News!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is The 91st Day Buhari Travelled Out,will Senate Impeach Him? / Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS / See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.