Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cheaters! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheaters! (768 Views)

25 Things Cheaters Say / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) / Cheaters T V Show Now Available Kenyan Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaters! by Damoche10: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
Is your spouse cheating on you ? If you are suspecting your spouse is cheating on you this is the right thred for you to share your experience. Common nairalanders let us help each other out on cheating partners. A friend needs your advice and his story goes as thus(Sent this to me after having posted cheaters on nairalad. He said he will be joining us on nairaland soon. He is heart broken and needs our help):

[b]I recently began to suspect my wife of cheating on me. At the onsite of my suspicion, I began to monitor her cell phone bill. I checked it daily and found out that she was constantly in communication with a co-worker. She would talk with him several times a day, begining early in the morning on her way to work. I noticed the telephone calls and never mentioned anything to her. They would be on the telphone several minutes and times per day. He would inform her of various things going on in the office, she initially would tell me what he informed her of. However, I never thought that they were having the number of calls to one another. She would call him and he would call her. Anyway, to make a long story short, one day I stopped talking to her and she could tell that I was upset about something. So she erased all of the telephone calls that she made to him and that he made to her. Once I realized this, I confronted her about it. She began by saying that she knew that I was upset about something and did not want me to think that something was going on and it was not. She also claimed that another co worker had informed me of something going on out of misery for their home. Furhter into our conversations, she stated that another male would make comments to her like "How much will it take to get with that". She claims that she put him in his place. I would frequently ask her if anyone was making passes at her and she always denied this. THe reason I asked such questions is because I would frequently have dreams that she was having an affair. Should I believe her or is it my imagination?[/b]
Re: Cheaters! by galatico(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
Bullshit!!!
Re: Cheaters! by Atreus(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
Lol.
Re: Cheaters! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2009
galatico:

Bullshit!!!
Word!
Re: Cheaters! by candykenni: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2009
You really dont need this.
Re: Cheaters! by MoneyRule(m): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2009
You don't mean it, do you?
Were u rily hurt dat bad??
Re: Cheaters! by AIRMARSHA: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2009
no need.
Re: Cheaters! by Damoche10: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2009
A friend needs advice and I have invited him to join nairaland. I am sharing this with you cos he needs your help.

[b]I recently began to suspect my wife of cheating on me. At the onsite of my suspicion, I began to monitor her cell phone bill. I checked it daily and found out that she was constantly in communication with a co-worker. She would talk with him several times a day, begining early in the morning on her way to work. I noticed the telephone calls and never mentioned anything to her. They would be on the telphone several minutes and times per day. He would inform her of various things going on in the office, she initially would tell me what he informed her of. However, I never thought that they were having the number of calls to one another. She would call him and he would call her. Anyway, to make a long story short, one day I stopped talking to her and she could tell that I was upset about something. So she erased all of the telephone calls that she made to him and that he made to her. Once I realized this, I confronted her about it. She began by saying that she knew that I was upset about something and did not want me to think that something was going on and it was not. She also claimed that another co worker had informed me of something going on out of misery for their home. Furhter into our conversations, she stated that another male would make comments to her like "How much will it take to get with that". She claims that she put him in his place. I would frequently ask her if anyone was making passes at her and she always denied this. THe reason I asked such questions is because I would frequently have dreams that she was having an affair. Should I believe her or is it my imagination?[/b]

(1) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Gurls Ask A Guy Out / I Need A Serious Lady For A Relationship / Ways Men Hurt Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.