Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Spy Cameras And Phone Bugging - Checkmating Election Riggers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spy Cameras And Phone Bugging - Checkmating Election Riggers (622 Views)

Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS / Opposition 101: A Guide To Effective Opposition criticism, General Checkmating / Its Obvious Some Nairalanders Are Amongst Election Riggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spy Cameras And Phone Bugging - Checkmating Election Riggers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
Please,
Any body with ideas on how to implement phone buggings and spy cameras? We would like to utilise them during the Anambra Guber elections so as to checkmate Iwu and his democracy truncators.

We would like to bug their offices and telephone lines.

We are also interested in spy cameras like infrared cams, button cams, etc.

Since we cannot stop them from rigging the elctions, we would like to collect enough evidence to sink them.
Re: Spy Cameras And Phone Bugging - Checkmating Election Riggers by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dude, I can help you connect you with suppliers for the items needed ( RADIOSHACK), but I do have a question for you. Who goes in to bell the cat, or in this case bug the phones and offices?
Re: Spy Cameras And Phone Bugging - Checkmating Election Riggers by jidobaba(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
ooh, i think say na mojo sef. wey the syntax? Your title should read "checkmating election riggers" not "check Mating election riggers", i'm sure.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sanusi The Messiah Or Should We Expect Another? / Is Ohakim A 419er? / Edward Kennedy Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.