Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale (5320 Views)

Lincoln Navigator For Sale (abuja) N700k Negotiable!!! XMAS SALE!!! / 2003 Lincoln Navigator - -- Price reduced 2.85M - Free Unlock BlackBerry Phone / Black 2000 Lincoln Navigator for N2.1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale by madeleoye: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
Up for sale at this time is my Lincoln Navigator. This luxurious SUV was manufactured in May 2001 and for years that I have owned it, it has never disappointed me. It has about 97,000 miles on it, and mostly highway miles. I have driven it quite some times from New York City to Texas, or from US to Canada without any problem. All it needs is fuel, and it is ready to go. I love this Navigator and do not want to stop driving it, but because I buy another latest SUVs. The engineers that designed this did an amazing job, the ride quality and luxurious feel that this Navigator produces is just amazing. This Lincoln is completely loaded and ready to be taken home by any serious buyer. Lincoln provided this Navigator with a powerful 5.4 liter V8 motor so it can really get off the line. This Navigator is currently in Lagos and available for sale. This rig is completely loaded with factory features that make help driving fun again. This ride is ready for a night out on the town with, its grey exterior and with the grey color interior everyone will be envious of you in this elegant SUV. This Navigator has quad bucket leather seats and a rear power folding 3rd row split bench seat to carry the whole crew around! The power folding rear spilt bench seat folds completely flat with the touch of a button and is extremely handy for adding extra cargo space! The factory sound system sounds incredible!!! You will love the 6 disc CD changer in dash and can really get you jamming to your favorite music. The front seats are even Heated and Cooled for your ultimate comfort. The A/C works like ice. The power sliding sunroof is a great add as well because it give you that wind in your hair feeling on good weather days. This Navigator also comes with DVD player for the kids!!! The installed towing receiver will let you tow your boat or RV to the lake with ease. It has remote locks, starter, and siren alarm system all installed in this luxurious SUV. Overall this Navigator is like in great condition and is an amazing value. Any serious and potential buyer must contact me via my email address: x96yedun@yahoo.com The asking price has just been reduced from 4.5 million naira to 3.0 million naira.

Re: 2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale by rhedsoul(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
Asking price for 2001 navi is 4.5m angry u better ask somebody undecided
Re: 2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale by MrKelly: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
rhedsoul:

Asking price for 2001 navi is 4.5m angry u better ask somebody undecided

I'm sure it's a typo error.
Re: 2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale by madeleoye: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
ATTN: Rhedsoul & Mr Kelly, what is wrong with the asking price of this beautiful Navigator? Anyway, I have just reduced the asking price from 4.5 million naira to 3.0 million naira. ASKING PRICE NOW IS 3.0 MILLION NAIRA

Re: 2001 Lincoln Navigator For Sale by madeleoye: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
This is such an amazing SUV. Check out more images of this excellent Lincoln Navigator.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2009 Toks TOYOTA VENZA / Fresh 2008 Toyota Corolla With Low Mileage / Toyota Sienna 2001 Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.