Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother (46125 Views)

"PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume / FIRS Seals Senator Akume’s Hotel Over N13.5 Million In Unpaid Taxes / See The Giant Fish Sen. Akume Gave To His Colleague.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by IamSpeakdaTruth: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
See fish

Don't 4get d name IVYY, u will see it again
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by lordkhalifa(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Are you sure this tin is not a human being changed into big fish with help of black magic

Dis Northern peeps I no trust them just 4 one day
undecided

the fish is it going to reduce the number of almagiri in that region

Who the fish Epp
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by fiftynaira(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
goldbim come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Megasaucy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
A " fishy" farewell to mama Shehu from Benue!
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by femi4: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
End time fish
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by HomeOfMe(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
aqueenlinda:
Senator George Akume of Benue state donated this big fish to Senator Shehu Sani during a condolence visit/Fidau prayers to mourn the death of the latter's mother in Kaduna.

Senator Sehu Sani lost his mother in may and has since buried her in line with Islamic burial rites.

http://www.queensnewsblog.com/2016/06/see-special-gift-sen-akume-gave-sen.html

I guess Akume live beside river benue..
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Femmy02(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
#omo! Where we go see tomatoes cook diz fish?
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Raymarkable(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Yinkatolu post=46204736]some people will call it end time fish[/quote

hahahahahahahahahaha]
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Slym5: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nile Perch...
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Joe171(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeejayHamaar:
Happy NEW MONTH PEOPLE.

Make e no b lyk say person stingy...Special thanks to those WHO stayed with me from JANUARY to present month of JUNE which is d month dat bisect dis year into two equal parts. Friendship is all about sharing what we have in halfs. That's why I'm sending you half of the recharge card I bought: 613375...(MTN), 1133747...(Glo), 3426453...(Etisalat), 546435...(airtel). And half of my ATM pin 21..(1sTbank) stay tune till the other half of d year & get d complete card and pin.There's no need to thank me please! Habaa! What are friends for
Please add half of your address so that police can find you after you must have killed somebody with laughter. See as you make dey laff like say I no get job.
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by olanrewajumi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
#End time fish
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by mideactive: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Y u go eat ur sis 4rm d marin world grin

ireneony:
I don't eat fish
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by BossDanniee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
I love fish!
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by vikstandon(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please Sir... permit me to come work at ur Farm for a month, don't pay me.
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Philadelphia: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
vikstandon:
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Philadelphia: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
vikstandon:

I suspect "thiefry."
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Philadelphia: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
I blame _ _ _ for this big fish.
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by Philadelphia: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
vikstandon:

I suspect "thiefry."
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by kuuljay(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
When even rat meat is scarce in ikpayongo, iiiish!!!
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by vikstandon(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Philadelphia:

I suspect "thiefry."
Not at all... need to know whether he trains a fish or water mammal. wouldn't mind quitting ma job n starting fish farming after one month
Re: Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother by DavolaKing(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
With this kind of fish you don't need any aboki ram for your wedding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.