Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice (755 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice by Olabestonic001(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
With the way Buhari was booted out of office in 1985 after Idiagbon went for Pilgrimage and his recent calling off of his purported visit to Ogoniland, I can infer that PMB is a coward and he is just been hiding his invincible fables under the exploits of the no-nonsense Idiagbon.
PMB has lost the support of the Yoruba's.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice by lolzzzz: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm sure buhari has a Yoruba gene somewhere in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolzzzz:
I'm sure buhari has a Yoruba gene somewhere in him.

Lol...Bubu sabi fear no small. grin
Re: Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice by Anticabal: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
The presidiot only knows how to order the killing of unarmed people. Unfortunately for the "sherrifat crew and zombies", he has been demystified and exposed as a rat that will hide under Aisha's pubic hair when faced with a real fire-for-fire situation.

He will plunge the country into crisis and run like a gutter rat to Britain where his children are all citizens! While his uniformed zombies die in great numbers. I pity the presidiotic dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Called Off Visit To Ogoniland Smears Of Cowardice by Maxi112: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

Lol...Bubu sabi fear no small. grin
no be small, him sabi fear big. he's not qualify to be called a general, he's a coward

(1) (Reply)

Re: Niger Delta / Apc Edo State Screening List Out / Video Showing Diezani's $18m House, $2m Furnishing And Bullet Proof Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.