Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (56598 Views)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Baronlarge(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
This morning the Nigerian police were at Ikokwu area in Port Harcourt trying to bring down a Biafra flag hanging high on a line for hours but couldn't

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has openly revealed that federal government offered him five south eastern states to make up the proposed Biafra state if he wants Biafra. Kanu made this statement when leaders of Igbo Civil Society Coalition led by Prof. Obasi Igwe paid him a solidarity visit at his Umuahia home.

http://spectascope.com/post/1692/They-offered-me-oil-bloc-mansion-in-Dubai-and-5-states-for-Biafra-but-I-rejected-them--Kanu-

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Na wetin them send them be that ?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2017
they haven't seen anything yet, the early they realise that Biafra has come to stay the better for them. D sun most surely rise no matter what

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by HeOrShe: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
So of all the crime and killing and insecurity in Rivers state, the only interest of the police is to bring down biafra flag and not to bring down d crime.

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adonis89(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Upon all d killings and crime wey de go on there , na to remove Biafra flag nai b their headache and priority.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ESDKING: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
After removing the flag, then go and remove the ideology from the minds of children of God.
This childish play won't stop the inevitable from happening.

Ekinematics the afonja Muslim, the chairman of "we south South" crew, I wanted to invite you to this thread to cry, but here you are already before me viewing without commenting.

I am sure you are in pains.
Ndo.

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ESDKING: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Only a thief go at night to steal and to destroy.
If you and your ipoo clowns ain't thieves why go in the night to hang such rubbish?
Thief! thief!! thief!!!
Provide the evidence that they put the flag in the night or you get lost. It's seems you are a learner.

Even Ipob members wave their flags in front of zoo policemen.

Meanwhile, what happened to " we south South" you normally scream.?,Invite your members here to cry with you as usual.
Last week,Women of Rivers state occupied the street of Port -Harcourt singing Biafran song and you are here on nairaland causing nuisance shouting " we people of SS"

Smh.

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
I have seen that flag before and was surprised how those guys hanged it. That area is just like Biafra Republic bcs of the Igbo dominance.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by conductor001: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Zoo police and their crippled ability to do anything right (even removing a harmless flag that's not armed with AK47) grin grin grin

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by conductor001: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
[s]
Ekinematics:

Only a thief go at night to steal, kill and to destroy.
If you and your ipoo clowns ain't thieves why go in the night to hang such rubbish?
Thief! thief!! thief!!!

If you and your fellow ipoos are born of a woman come and hang that during the day.
[/s]
Pained crying unity begging miscreants everywhere. Why don't you go and help your ogas remove the flag? cheesy cheesy cheesy

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
May the BIAFRAN flag keep flying. NPF, una go tire.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by choky26(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ok na
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
police una mumu Don do
Biafra lives on
In fact the Biafra spirit is embedded in our hearts and no man can kill it.

44 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
This people are mad

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked this is serious

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

Ndi ara!!
When they are done removing that flag

They should go to Nkwerre and remove the ones there,
Then go to Obollo-Afor and remove the ones there,
then Ihiala,
then Osisioma,
then Oturkpo,
then Nkpor,
then Nkalagu,
then Irete,
then Ora-Ifiitte,
then Oji-River,
then Ihechiowa,
then Ihite Uboma
then Oguta

They might succeed taking the Biafran flags off our roads
But they'd never take away Biafra from our hearts.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Water go soon pass garri.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jaychubi: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
They shld be careful of IPOB army attack
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by LordGuru1: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
GOD Bless Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good one
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Iloveafrica: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Will that stop them from hanging another one?.

Police abeg goan rest.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MirJay: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided

the Nigerian police ought to be ashamed for exhibiting such low class behaviour.

Let these people go cos am even planning on going with them. Biafra is now making sense to me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
WHAT NEXT?
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by femo122: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rivers state is not a Biafra land, they should take their frag to imo,Enugu, Abia, Anambra, Ebonye,.. stupiiid people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fp..... smiley

Check my signature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.