Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles (3029 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / "Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by comos: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
In a statement signed by General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties; General Torunnanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator; General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert;[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] and General Pulokiri Ebiladei of its Intelligence Bureau, the group said it had observed that President Muhammadu Buhari was bent on breaking up the country and that it was set for the proposal.

Lol,

una wan kill me with laughter
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:

You realized that after GEJ lost. I've never been to your EAST before, never plan to ever step a foot there. So I have no connection with you, it's you folks trooping into my region every day.
lol...does everyone who speaks his opinion become an EASTERNER? this is exactly what we're talking about... You people expect everyone to agree with you on everything.. Which isn't possible ..you can stick to your opinion while I stick to mine...There's no much talk in this. The Nigerian government should allow who ever wants to leave to leave.. It's that simple.. Afterwards we won't be experiencing all this

AT BOLDED.. I've always supported the segregation of Nigeria during the era of gej when it became evident that the northerners were hell-bent on wiping out every southerner from the north with their bombings.. So what are you talking about?

Ps":I'm not igbo and I'll never be one
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by ojay2053(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ghen! Ghen! o setigo
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by mayorchelsea(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:
lol...does everyone who speaks his opinion become an EASTERNER? this is exactly what we're talking about... You people expect everyone to agree with you on everything.. Which isn't possible ..you can stick to your opinion while I stick to mine...There's no much talk in this. The Nigerian government should allow who ever wants to leave to leave.. It's that simple.. Afterwards we won't be experiencing all this

AT BOLDED.. I've always supported the segregation of Nigeria during the era of gej when it became evident that the northerners were hell-bent on wiping out every southerner from the north with their bombings.. So what are you talking about?

So you are indirectly saying more southerners have died through bokoharam than northerners?Wow shocked
KillerFrost:

So you are indirectly saying more southerners have died through bokoharam than northerners?Wow
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by coolmc(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
When injustice become De way of life... Self Defense nd outlaw become a duty....

Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
mayorchelsea:
So you are indirectly saying more southerners have died through bokoharam than northerners?Wow :oSo you are indirectly saying more southerners have died through bokoharam than northerners?Wow
@mayorchelsea southerners include East West and South.. I.e southeast, southwest and southsouth ...I don't discriminate btwn tribes
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by hesiod: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Iranian long range missile to avenge the Shiite massacre.
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by IkpuMmadu: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
The end has finally begun

Brace up
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by mayorchelsea(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:
@mayorchelsea southerners include East West and South.. I.e southeast, southwest and southsouth ...I don't discriminate btwn tribes
Lol,i get you and I read my comments again but can't find where I mentioned any tribe or divided the south.My point is simply that the north lost more of it's people than the south.I do try not to be a tribalists too because at the end,tge world see a Nigerian for any crime committed bi Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by hedonistic: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tompolo 2.0 MAX is a very dangerous version of Tompolo indeed. Buhari should have known this before using the useless EFCC to hound this sort of guy...

All this could have been avoided by simply overlooking some things. But no, Buhari wanted to form tough, no nonsense 'anti kwarapshun' robot-in-chief. Let him live with the results of his poor judgement.
Re: Another Militant Group Emerges In Niger Delta, Threatens To Launch Six Missiles by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Lol,i get you and I read my comments again but can't find where I mentioned any tribe or divided the south.My point is simply that the north lost more of it's people than the south.I do try not to be a tribalists too because at the end,tge world see a Nigerian for any crime committed bi Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw
yup..bro.. You are right cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accountability Index: Obasanjo Hits Buhari’s Administration Once More / Full List Of All 371 Tribes In Nigeria, States Where They Originate / I Never Knew Aisha Yesufu Is This Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.