Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (1157 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ikpebu: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Many people are earnestly anticipating the release of the next flagship camera device from Tecno Mobile Nigeria.

We have been inundated with lots of questions on when the next Camon device will be released. If you could recall Tecno Mobile launched the very first Camon device last year which was tagged Camon C8, it became an instant hit, out -selling most of the devices in the same price range. The huge sales recorded by the device was due to the amazing low –light performance of the camera. It was compared with that of the Iphone 6 and the word Camon is now a household name and many people are curious of what the next Camon device would look like.

It seems that the wait is going to be over soon as we got what appears to be the image of the next Camon device: Tecno Camon C9.

Dual front camera with dual flash

The Camon C9 will probably come with dual front camera, which will be able to capture breath-taking selfie photos. If this turns out to be the final concept on the Camon C9, it’ll be the best selfie camera phone ever. Also, rumour has it that both front cameras will have 13MP shooters.

We also noticed that the device in the image spots a dual flash which will be the first in the industry. Now, one can now capture the best moment even in the dark with the innovative dual flash on the front-facing camera with the device.

Disclaimer: we do not have the complete specs of the device yet but we believe the upcoming Camon C9 is going to be a powerful camera device.

source: http://innovation-village.com/camon-c9-leak/

1 Like

Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by agadam(m): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
I go save hard to get this phone..... but after 2 to 3 month na wash....
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Ay04z(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
agadam:
save hard to buy phone...y not save hard to invest...
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by kennybenjminz: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
chai..wea the ladies @ grin
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by sureinfo: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2016
agadam:

Lol, so how u go do now?
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by agadam(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Ay04z:
save hard to buy phone...y not save hard to invest...

I love latest.....
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Ay04z(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2016
agadam:

I love latest.....
different strokes for different folks...okay i sell latest....let learn how to spend what is left after save....Stay bless my brodar.

1 Like

Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by blacknigga(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
How do we know his dual gron camera rumour is true? I would really love to purchase this c9 when tecno announces it. I need to know if it has 2 front flash.
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by obarasqie(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
it actually has all the features listed above...... it is a very nice phone for phone lovers to have
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by mattmogan88: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
if its true, den it means game over with my outdated infinix , C8 was a huge success, can't wait 4 its successor

#TECNOCAMONC9
Re: CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TundeSalamu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
the real deal is finally in our hands

(1) (Reply)

Vlc For Andriod Just Got A New Update (2.0) / Itel 1516 Plus Twrp Or CWM Help / Infinix Hot 4 New Software Update For Rebooting Bug Fix And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.