Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood (38476 Views)

Heavy Flood In Abeokuta Kills Children, Destroys Buildings (Disturbing Photos) / Car Crashes Into A Canal In Ikorodu (Photos) / Taxi Falls In A Canal In Oke-sokori Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by freelancer01(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
U neva see flood, sha pray say make u no meet ur self for dis kain condition
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
englishmart:
the guy no get weight?
Them no born flood to even shake me o
u sure bro, there is one adage in that says " water doesn't have hand nor leg but can carry anything it feels like carrying"

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by abnur14(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmm..”e file ke jeko lo,mola ni" some people sha ..do dey hate us to that extent..
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by dadaha: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just hope he won't come back with his herdsmen to attack those who saved him and allowed his okada to sink undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by SerialDigits(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Girlwithwings:
Omg omg. That was scary. I mean and instead of people to try rescue him immediately, all they could say in Yoruba was he will die, he will die.

In other news, if I was the one, I don't think any amount of flood can sweep me away grin

grin sweep u away? No, absolutely not with those parachute on u and d ship
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by homesteady(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow!! It was quite scary tho'!
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by greall12(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Kudus to the man recue him. God bless him. It's our givernment trying to divided this country. United we stand.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Exxit:
in developed countries, they just pull out their phones to record
In developed countries, the road won't be like that. That's part of the meaning of developed.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by cococandy(f): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2016
That first guy who went in to get him deserves a heart felt commendation.
Thank you
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by greall12(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2016
I pity the poor man. He's trying to look for his for his daily bread.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by greall12(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Bro you Are joking flood happen in every country do you have weight more than this car. It happen in France about 3 days ago.

englishmart:
the guy no get weight?
Them no born flood to even shake me o

Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Mollerboom: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2016
where's the passenger? after jumping down till the service provider (okada man) was rescued
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by IntroVAT: 2:42am On Jun 03, 2016
If that commentator hasn't opened a shrine yet, then he hasn't realised his calling sad
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Aroh48(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2016
babs01:
Buhari regime and bad news be like
you no go kill me with laugh with dat pic
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Aroh48(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=greall12 post=46221108]Kudus to the man recue him. God bless him. It's our givernment trying to divided this country. United we stand. [/quotb bro your English though.no offence please.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Mannylex(m): 5:39am On Jun 03, 2016
That was close... Thank God the bike man was rescued.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by folly22(f): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God for hIs life
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by maxti: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2016
mradjoy:
grin That guy was damn lucky to make it back alive! isn't it?

Yes! It is grin
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by dorocent(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Lamor:

Hahahaha...u bad o,a whole person for just a plate of tomatoes?haba,fear God.
he is jux too annoying.... Some pple jux wan comment fr commenting sake.
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Glad he was saved! smiley
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:
Let's take a minute to salute the spirit of the brave guy who went in to check. That man is indeed worthy of praise and a reward.

That Man is a Nigerian hero.

I heard the language in the video and almost everyone was speaking yoruba which I don't really understand. But at some point in the video, I believe a discussion of the Okada riders tribe came up because I could hear something that sounded to me like "he is hausa" in the conversation. Tribe not withstanding they still went in and rescued him without any safety equipment or professional training.

God bless those Nigerians. Out of the warmest place in my heart I say thank you. Things like this give me faith that we can actually function as one Nation if we all genuinely put aside our differences and work towards a common goal. In this video, I saw Yoruba come together to save an Hausa man's life.

Thats how we roll cool
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by MadCow1: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2016
oyb:

Thats how we roll cool

I like the way you all roll.. grin
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by Franky826: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Girlwithwings:
Omg omg. That was scary. I mean and instead of people to try rescue him immediately, all they could say in Yoruba was he will die, he will die.

In other news, if I was the one, I don't think any amount of flood can sweep me away grin

after viewing your profile pics I hereby certify your comment to be true.

court rise!!! grin
Re: Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood by 23Tunde45(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Yorubas just save a Hausa man's life on Yorubaland but yet Hausas kill Yorubas in the North and even on Yorubaland. This Hausas should better start respecting us or else, they should go and form their Arewanistan angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Crushes 52 Cows To Death In Kaduna - Police / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.