Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note (1330 Views)

50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Hiv/aids No Longer A Priority Issue To Nigerians / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note by fetch(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have read many books and articles on this topic and have put up a very interesting post at:
http://surehealthpost..com

Re: joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note by vicky6855(f): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
I will say it depends on where the Women are from...

Like here in the African countries it does not matter. The most important thing is the love and trust which binds in the relationship that binds us

But in the Western Countries e.g USA it matters a lot as these women dont see relationships and marriage the way African women see it....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note by fetch(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thank you for your comment, I think you are talking from your own point and its noted. But you forget that most African women have adopted this so-called western culture. What do you think of those?

1 Like

Re: joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note by vicky6855(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
fetch:
Thank you for your comment, I think you are talking from your own point and its noted. But you forget that most African women have adopted this so-called western culture. What do you think of those?

It still doesn't matter... All long as Religions exist well in Africa... Do you know that no matter how flirty and dirty a woman is she would still want to marry a responsible and well brought up man.... I still see the AFrican mentality there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note by fetch(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Good one again, now you win!

(1) (Reply)

..... / I'm Having Itching On My Laps / Recommend Any Affordable Dental Clinic (lagos Mainland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.