Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria (784 Views)

Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
The EFCC may not be able to prosecute former Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, because nobody has the balls to testify against her in Nigeria. In fact, the Publisher of african Oil and Gas magazine fled Nigeria in 2015 after death threats for a report on her. And sources also said she is the reason why the Nigerian co-author of the book, "Ghosts of the Niger Delta" could not publish it in Nigeria and fled to the United States of America to publish it as a novel based on the facts in the bloody oil business in Nigeria.

They said she is also the reason the 234 NEXT stopped operations in Nigeria.
Only Sowore of Sahara Reporters has dared to publish allegations against her from the safe distance of his residence in America. What Sowore cannot dare in Nigeria. When I confronted him on his partisan reports, Sowore attacked me and accused me of trying to use him for publicity when it was Al Jazeera that contacted me to speak on Sahara Reporters for their short documentary on Sowore.
I may publish the emails tomorrow.
American agencies fund Sowore's Sahara Reporters, but I still insist that he favours some corrupt politicians he does not expose.
Americans will never fund my Nigerians Report since I dared to publish the scandalous tax evasions of American oil major Chewron in Nigeria and oil pollutions in central America. Chevron wanted to pay me to stop my repirts and I refused. And all the major newspapers in Nigeria refused to publish anything against Chevron and Sahara Reporters did not dare to publish the reports against Chevron. The multinational oil company paid some of the millions of dollars to FIRS. But strange incidents followed and FIRS said my reports were blown out of proportion. The Chairman of FIRS suddenly retired and President Umaru Yar'Adua died from mysterious terminal illness. And his Vice President, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan, PhD, succeeded him after political intrigues in the State House of Aso Villa.

The cloak and dagger political power tussle still continues with the emergence of the Niger Delta Avengers and their suicide mission.
Let us pray for our children, because for their sakes we must secure the future of Nigeria.
May Almighty God help us.

Re: People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is she ojuju calabar that the are scared of her?
She is no longer in power. If there is anything to testify abt the ppl involved should do the needful
Re: People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria by BossKratos: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin

Na so she gangster reach? Pepper good oh!
Re: People Are Afraid To Testify Against Diezani In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
In 2004, the Niger Delta militants were on rampage, kidnapping several foreign oil workers and shut down night club business in Port Harcourt, Bonny Island and Warri, because white expatriates working for multinational oil majors could not go to night clubs again to avoid being kidnapped. I was furious, because the bloody incidents affected my family and in-laws in Rivers State, Bayelsa State and Akwa Ibom State. So, I decided to dare and meet with Asari Dokubo, the most feared leader of the Niger Delta militants, founder and Commander of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF). He is related to my brother in-law in Buguma.

I contacted Royal Dutch Shell in the UK and told them I had a master plan to end the Niger Delta crisis. Shell sent me to the Nigerian head office in Lagos. They agreed that I should meet with the militants and produce a conflict resolution documentary film on the Niger Delta crisis.

Then I arrived Port Harcourt at midnight during a curfew in 2004. People who saw me walking tall on the street in the dark night were scared to confront me.
There was no taxi cab or bus to take me to my elder sister's mansion on Nnewi Street in Rumuomasi, so I had no other choice, but to walk to the place.
My sister and her children were shocked to see me at such an hour at midnight and I never told anyone of them that I was coming. I told them my mission and they were worried about my safety. But my elder sister knew I was fearless since our father was a fearless soldier who survived the terrible World War 2 and he trained me to be a warrior before he passed away on November 19, 1983. And I once carried automatic rifle for defence working for the Alhaji Bamanga Turkur Presidential Campaign in 1990 when I was still in my twenties.

I did not waste time after relaxing for two days, I went straight to a hotel off Olu Obasanjo Way where the leaders of the Niger Delta militants often stayed.
They accused me of being a spy and an informant for Shell. They were not cooperative, but I was persuasive. I was making progress when the Nigerian military under President Olusegun Obasanjo arrested Asari Dokubo and detained him in Abuja. I was furious. I warned the Nigerian government and Shell that the persecution of Dokubo would worsen the Niger Delta crisis. They thought I was just ranting. Shell said there was no need for my conflict resolution documentary film again, because the Nigerian government could deal with the Niger Delta militants. But the detention of Asari Dokubo was their worst mistake. The Niger Delta crisis became worse as the other militant leaders; Tompolo Government, Ateke Tom and others confronted the Nigerian military and the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) emerged with full force. The Niger Delta Revolutionary Army (NDRA) was about to launch when the Nigerian government released Asari Dokubo to help in calling the other militants to make peace. But it was too late, he was no longer as influential as Tompolo and Ateke Tom. In fact, he was attacked in the broad daylight in Port Harcourt to show him that power had changed hands in the leadership of the Niger Delta militants.

The clashes with the Nigerian military became bloodier and I left Port Harcourt for Bonny Island to start the recce for my "Winds of Fire, Winds of Change" documentary film on the Niger Delta crisis and top Nollywood director, Chika Christian Onu later visited me to co-author the screenplay of "Na-ked Beauty".

(1) (Reply)

Sen Shehu Sani Feels Light Situation Of Nigeria Is Worse Under Fashola & PMB(Pic / What Will Be Buhari’s Legacy? - Vanguard / Illegal Federal Inland Revenue Services Hiring;see Prominent Nigerians Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.