Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC (19701 Views)

Justice Abang Remands INEC Staff In Prison Custody For Taking N112 Million Bribe / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Femi-Fani Kayode Still Detained By EFCC: Silencing Of Opposition - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by thunder74(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
kjhova:

Are you for real? Did you not read in the article that this was a court procession and that the presiding judge has adjourned the matter to June 29th for pronouncement of judgement?

The EFCC has abundantly presented their case in court while the counsel to the accused has also availed themselves adequately in defence of FFK. What else do you want?

The case in court is Fundamental Enforcement procedure where FFK is asking the court to order EFCC to release him from their incarceration. Efcc arrested him for collecting money from Dasuki when he was campaigning for GEJ. EFCC has not charged him to court for any of the alleged stealings but instead obtained order from different courts in Abuja and Lagos to detain him indefinitely in the disguise of investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Speakdatruth: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
benpedro:
Political witch-hunting.The dullard wants to silence all voices of the opposition.
dis time of comment makes me lose hope in Nigeria, so unreasonable
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by odekunlemi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
If there is a fresh evidence,let him wait and cleared himself.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by chebeoc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Because of political difference brothers will leave their own to be incarnated for nothing sake, This guy crime was because he questions the almighty fulani people . Yorubas i don't know when you guys will wake up from una present slumber. Awololo will be very disappointed wherever he is now. I am Igbo and i can't stand you punishing my brother for the crime i knew others commit and nothing happens to them. call it anything you like, MY TRIBE COMES FIRST !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by busyfishing(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
benpedro:
Political witch-hunting.The dullard wants to silence all voices of the opposition.
that is politics for you.U people keep calling PMB a dullard.. I wonder where that your intelligent brain had taken you to.He is the president.U can never be a councilor "Einstein"
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by plaetton: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
kjhova:

Are you for real? Did you not read in the article that this was a court procession and that the presiding judge has adjourned the matter to June 29th for pronouncement of judgement?

The EFCC has abundantly presented their case in court while the counsel to the accused has also availed themselves adequately in defence of FFK. What else do you want?

June 29th is 27 days too much for a person who has not been charged with one single crime, talkless of being convicted.

This kind of stuff only occurs during war or States of emergency.

There is absolutely NO reasons for FFK to be in detention.

This is a sordid re-enactment of negative history in Nigeria.

Eventually, all Nigerians will lose our Democratic freedoms as a recompense for present levity.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think this is why Tompolo will never honor their invitation.....you'll only invite to implicate....@efcc nigeria
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Fickie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
benpedro:
If he's a dullard how come he is silencing his opposition?
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Puresolutions: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
it is funny to see how people look for reasons and counter reasons to deend Buhari but this same dudes would look for snippets to judge another man,they look for very tiny details oh Buhari meant this or ouch he did that soothing their injurin ego's with all those metnal massages cos they can't and hate to feel like this guy did this and that...these are the people who look at the stage to see who's talking first before they lend their voices to the truth and easily shit the goal post when they see their opponents coming in the same tactical approach they render..

..Nothing built on lie last,why i hate FFK with the highest hatred i could have for a politician it's enscribed in the words of EFCC themselves before people continue to become FFK prosecutors and EFFC;s counsel of defence...The dude is arrested and withheld for " fresh allegation " if by allegation people are judged no human being would be walking the streets becos every man woman has an allegation to answer to and has sufficient reasons to answer an inquiry into them but first if the tenets of truth as enshrined in a democratic society is anything to go about then first a petition an inquiry hearing then arrest and not turn the order around..

...but if any dim-wit dares to reply me that allegations are sufficient to arrest and keep a man.then please

Tinubu

Amaechi

Fashola

Even Ambode of recent memoir all have allegations before EFFC against them Fashola and Tinubu alone have over 10 over an 8 years period ask CACOL ask EFFC it's not an anti-buhari or pro-jonathan stance these allegations have been there way before May 2015.

Wake up to a new generation Nigerians

Selective Injustice is Injustice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Puresolutions: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
The mallams are fools the poosition is being witch hunted on every side

The mallams are fools contrary to the federal character in sharing of opportunities they sit on 83% of the oil blocks.

Lagos discover the oil in Badagry no problem who knows if the Mallams won't come and own them all again ! Chai ! Why am i screaming this deep if there ain't inbalance in the systemic structures of our assumed-nationhood

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by tete7000(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Today is Thursday and we are still waiting for Ministry of information list of recovered loot and the names of corrupt officials.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
The judge after hearing both sides on Thursday fixed June 29 for judgment in the suit.
Even the judges are not romancing corrupt elements smiling anymore.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
thunder74:

The case in court is Fundamental Enforcement procedure where FFK is asking the court to order EFCC to release him from their incarceration. Efcc arrested him for collecting money from Dasuki when he was campaigning for GEJ. EFCC has not charged him to court for any of the alleged stealings but instead obtained order from different courts in Abuja and Lagos to detain him indefinitely in the disguise of investigation.
If you you have problem with what the court is doing, you can summon your brothers IPOD and NDA to go and set him free by force. Courts and judges are no more available for sale.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
chebeoc:
Because of political difference brothers will leave their own to be incarnated for nothing sake, This guy crime was because he questions the almighty fulani people . Yorubas i don't know when you guys will wake up from una present slumber. Awololo will be very disappointed wherever he is now. I am Igbo and i can't stand you punishing my brother for the crime i knew others commit and nothing happens to them. call it anything you like, MY TRIBE COMES FIRST !!
Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind concerning your level of reasoning. These people are thieves and soulless looters. Even, if it is only one among them is punished, you should be happy. How has their loots helped you because the thieves are from your tribe.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by chebeoc(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
maasoap:

Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind concerning your level of reasoning. These people are thieves and soulless looters. Even, if it is only one among them is punished, you should be happy. How has their loots helped you because the thieves are from your tribe.

^^^
The problem with people like you is they think they're more patriotic and wiser than everyone. The people that are ruling you didn't see nigeria in that angle, if not tell me why any tribe will be happy that their brother wins president or any political post. why do you think ijaws dominate government posts in last administration and hause-fulani are dominating now. In nigeria your tribe comes first, if like you believe anything you like it's your problem.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Puresolutions: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
There's no need to respond to some comments on this thread as they are obviously sick and deafening,i know the solution to this countries woes i pray over it daily oh Lord may the entire south west find oil in good quantities...O ti tan

and then i get popcorn and ice cream sit down and watch the country in the next episode of the epistale of our dear assumed nation-hood

God bless the truth defenders any day any time !
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by mrniceguyuc5(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by zomby(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Too bad that Fani Kayode stepped on too many fat toes with his diarrhea supply mouth, so badly that no one is standing or fighting for his release from detention....I see him easily spending another 6 weeks.
I will no be surprised if Fayose goes through the same scenario at the right time.

Just because you are loud and disrespectful doesn't equate to intelligence in leadership.....Listen more and say less
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by easymanofdpeopl(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
benpedro:

The opposition too has already silence themselves
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by meccuno: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
achinice:
I think this is why Tompolo will never honor their invitation.....you'll only invite to implicate....@efcc nigeria
tÓmpolo would be a fool to honour any invitation. Is this how legal process should run? Well......he is a smart man....
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by lukency(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Donariok:
angry
APC/BUHARI HUNTING PDP MEMBERS SINCE THEY ASSUME POWER
Whenever PDP hv the opportunity of coming back to power,they should also hunt APC members so far they hv proof of wrong doing against them.
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by Klington: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2016
no case! just witch hunting gwormenti
Re: Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC by OlaoChi: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
bigerboy200:
Keep him there till further notice please. ..He is a burden to NIGERIA

and you are a burden to nairaland undecided just look at you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker / Former First Ladies Spent £32,000 As Landing Fees – Aisha Buhari / Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.