Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire (17264 Views)

Edo State Assembly Passes Bill To Prohibit CDA Activities / Save Lagos Group Lauds Lagos Assembly Over Call Banning Demolition Of Slums / Daily Update! Buy Your Land In Lagos On The Island & Its Environ @ A Great Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by MrDoGood(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
blame it on ur president...................
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by 9jatatafo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP has consumed Oshogbo sensimilla because that skyscraper cannot be the old Lagos National Assembly building. Anyway, someone should contact our fire brigade and I hope they have water and come early
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by mandax: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
naptu2:
That's not the national assembly! The national assembly is on the other side of the road.

This is the old national assembly at Tafawa Balewa Square (near Berkley Street).

They have all been ruins - from the old Secretariat to the old NASS to every federal offices abandoned in Lagos by Arewa soldiers as they moved the capital to Abuja. But who cares. All eyes are on movements in the Niger delta and the east.
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by thesicilian: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
I can imagine next weeks headline: 10.5 billion naira allocated for National Assembly renovation...
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by rallymento(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
I knew those fumes weren't normal as regards to the ones we see daily.

I saw this when I was leaving VI around 3:15pm

Anyways insurance over to you...
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by Mannylex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Now I see the reason those fire fire vans were speeding past Marina... But if this happened around past 4 and the time I saw those Vans was past 6, that's 2 hours difference, a whole lot of damage would have been done.
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
you are right.
Even the federal secretariat in Obalende/Ikoyi after customs...Just wasting away...Prime property!
mandax:

They have all been ruins - from the old Secretariat to the old NASS to every federal offices abandoned in Lagos by Arewa soldiers as they moved the capital to Abuja. But who cares. All eyes are on movements in the Niger delta and the east.
Re: Old National Assembly In Lagos On Fire by laikas: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinxlink:
Nawa ooooo
na wa ooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Bricks Option: Cost Of Building And Time Reduced / Mitros City: Ogun State's New Planned City / A Newly Completed Four Bedroom Bungalow With Pictures By A Young Engr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.