Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool (60135 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Dainikel(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
& Peter okoye reposted this? What a shame! sad
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by lokito: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very big lie. It was edited. Unless she has deleted it from her snapshot
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Sitex(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
and its news cause?
oooo babe for Wetin u talk, I don love u
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by odomanis: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
onosprince:
For where she dey, P Square dem still be upcoming artiste grin

That is what you think. Anyway,a prophet is not known in his home.
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by giles14(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
see dem had it been wizkid olamide or even one of your lowlife musicians person for no hear word.
but since Na d guys from the east I know hater are gonna hate

so kop on kip on hating
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
rokiatu:
Peter is always one to notice things like this while Paul goes on living his life.

Peter care too much about public perception.

Introvert and Extrovert.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
God should just give me grace to fvck lady
I will be happy forever
With Nicki too cry
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by JOYOSITA(f): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mtsheeeew
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Gkemz: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Whats the big deal..That Rihanna listened to P square and it made front-page not that it was rated on the billboard.
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Catastrophe1: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
inferiority complex.
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
girl4rmspace:
So Rihanna listens to naija music too. How nice

Point of correction...she only plays music by Igbos. She has Igbo blood in her and she acknowledged it several times. The blacks in Barbados trace their ancestry to Igbo slaves. Look at her face well well, she looks like typical Igbo girl to me with her igbotic forehead.
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by girl4rmspace(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Uduak2019:

Point of correction...she only plays music by Igbos. She has Igbo blood in her and she acknowledged it several times. The blacks in Barbados trace their ancestry to Igbo slaves. Look at her face well well, she looks like typical Igbo girl to me with her igbotic forehead.

lol noted. Thanks for educating me sir . I didnt know
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by bamite(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
rokiatu:
Peter is always one to notice things like this while Paul goes on living his life.

You used to be hot. What happened to you
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by gevans(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
How is this crap a news? what is nairaland turning into?
I sight u
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Codedrock(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
rokiatu:

Been long since I saw u rokiatu . What's up. Well I just wanna ask you do you still feel like being in mystic falls?? I mean now that the show is bullshit.. This season7 is such a turnoff.. What you think??
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Haha p square don Join Illuminanty
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dis one na news?
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by graciella(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
He forgot that there is no more Psquare??
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by olanshile2016(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
who u epp
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by dasparrow: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Uduak2019:

Really?

Post the link to where Rihanna said that....

@Post

I need a vacation too. That nice pool in the picture is calling me.
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2016
was it from her phone or from tv?
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Uduak2019:

dem don start again sad
Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Codedrock:

Been long since I saw u rokiatu . What's up. Well I just wanna ask you do you still feel like being in mystic falls?? I mean now that the show is bullshit.. This season7 is such a turnoff.. What you think??
lol I got out of there long ago.

I haven't watched season 7 yet.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool by Rise04(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Hey! I heard akoogun club is admitting new members this year. If you know how to contact them, let me know. I need money, fame and connection. i got an email( akoogunclub@gmail.com) and sent a message but no reply till now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Dabota Lawson Dances, Twerks For 'His Excellency'. Fans Go Gaga / Dora Nnaji, Genevieve's Sister Weds Traditionally [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.