Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time (6056 Views)

"10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady / Still Selling...plots Of Lands At Bethany Estate Phase1 Agbowa Ikorodu / Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by AppleofGod(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
I want to know if Agbowa Ikosi is a good land investment. And will it be beneficial or has a good potential in 10 years time.
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't know what 10 years time will bring. I know for sure land appreciates and wont be the same in 10 years time. Now is the best time to buy if you are looking to buy. My mum bought for me there in 2013, for N200k per plot. As I type, land there goes for N600-700k per plot. To me may not be much but I know as time goes by more development will come there.
Also, I keep praying for development, and so far God has been Gracious. lol. Cos Ambode is bringing Mile 12 and Okobaba Sawmill close by.
Even if you don't want to live there, you can buy, fence and gate it. Omoniles are there now but not as demanding as the ones on the main land or island. If you choose to build, you can use your parents to secure the place ( I mean build a nice place for your folks and they can live there). Dunno if this is any help to your question
AppleofGod:
I want to know if Agbowa Ikosi is a good land investment. And will it be beneficial or has a good potential in 10 years time.

2 Likes

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by AppleofGod(f): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks, I appreciate. I want to investment in land that and use the land for farming for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good, yeah its a good investment then cos its cheap and you will be getting value for your money. Also farming is good, my folks too use some of the land to farm cassava and all other things they can grow for their own use.
AppleofGod:
Thanks, I appreciate. I want to investment in land that and use the land for farming for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by babalose: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Which area of lagos is this?
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Agbowa
babalose:
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by phoenix480(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
The truth is every developing area in Lagos (Ibeju Lekki/Epe - Ikorodu - Mowe/Ibafo - Sango Otta/Agbara) all have good potential in the long term period of 10 years time or more. The areas listed above will give good returns on investments in that period due to the ever increasing population of Lagos and developing infrastructure.

The true question is which area offers the best potential in Lagos? My answer - Ibeju Lekki/Epe. Several upcoming projects like Lekki-Epe airport, Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery, Lagos state golf course, 4th Mainland bridge are driving land prices in that area. Don't forget that Ambode is also from the area wink .

On Agbowa Ikosi development, it is not a bad investment if that's what you can afford at the moment. The expansion of Itokin - Imota - Agbowa roads will further open the area up.

AppleofGod:

2 Likes

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by phoenix480(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Agbowa Ikosi, is in Ikorodu, Lagos.

(Some parts of Agbowa fall in Lagos state, the other part is within Ogun state)

babalose:

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
My concern with the lekki, ibeju area is water. It's so water logged, water made me back out of a land purchase in Ibeju, most places there are govt acquisition and the distance. Agbowa is far too cheesy but won't have to worry about water and spending millions of naira for foundation. Yeah Ambode is from Epe I believe and hopefully Agbowa will open up like u wrote.
phoenix480:
The truth is every developing area in Lagos (Ibeju Lekki/Epe - Ikorodu - Mowe/Ibafo - Sango Otta/Agbara) all have good potential in the long term period of 10 years time or more. The areas listed above will give good returns on investments in that period due to the ever increasing population of Lagos and developing infrastructure.

The true question is which area offers the best potential in Lagos? My answer - Ibeju Lekki/Epe. Several upcoming projects like Lekki-Epe airport, Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery, Lagos state golf course, 4th Mainland bridge are driving land prices in that area. Don't forget that Ambode is also from the area wink .

On Agbowa Ikosi development, it is not a bad investment if that's what you can afford at the moment. The expansion of Itokin - Imota - Agbowa roads will further open the area up.

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by AppleofGod(f): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2016
I went to Agbowa recently, alot of new development already unlike 2014 I went there, also they say its very close to Ajah, Epe thru the water, they said after the proposed fourth mainland bridge will be linked to the place, more development will come to the place cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 3:11am On Jan 27, 2017
I was at Agbowa Ikosi as of 12/2016. Its still a remote (like a little village town) place and the roads are pretty reasonable, hopefully development will get there soon. Most places zoned for Agriculture don't spring up real quick.

Its takes 1hr 20mins to get to Ajah from Agbowa Ikosi bustop, cos we drove from the house all the way to Ajah jus to try it, the road is not that busy luckily cos if it does get busy it will be pretty bad with traffic. Although there is a road construction from Epe coming down the Itokin/ikorodu road If the Governor stretches the road construction to Agbowa it will be AWESOME! I will not invest in Agbowa lands for residential any more. Will start looking at the other side of Epe, i.e Lakowe and or further where affordable.

AppleofGod:
I went to Agbowa recently, alot of new development already unlike 2014 I went there, also they say its very close to Ajah, Epe thru the water, they said after the proposed fourth mainland bridge will be linked to the place, more development will come to the place cheesy
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Abyima(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
please I want to buy a land in Agbowa because I can afford it. Please does anyone know any other place that land is very cheaper in Lagos, a nice place that will develop fast.

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by dpropertyguru: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abyima:
please I want to buy a land in Agbowa because I can afford it. Please does anyone know any other place that land is very cheaper in Lagos, a nice place that will develop fast.
There are affordable lands in Agbowa still that are sure to appreciate in no time, there are testimonies of lands that appreciated in less than 2years in Agbowa. Lands in Agbowa (close to Caleb University) also at Pakuro, Lagos Ibadan expressway, (Opposite Deeper Life camp,), Oniyanrin (behind Nasfat) too,
the present hotcake is the one at Attan-Ota, (close to Covenant University, Bells University, Agbara, Ogun state housing estate, obasanjo farms). for more info abt these lands and the flexible payment options of as low as 22,500 and one time payment of as low as 360,000, call 08100859365 or visit our office at 1b Akinwale Street, Ogba, Lagos.
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Abyima(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2017
dpropertyguru:

There are affordable lands in Agbowa still that are sure to appreciate in no time, there are testimonies of lands that appreciated in less than 2years in Agbowa. Lands in Agbowa (close to Caleb University) also at Pakuro, Lagos Ibadan expressway, (Opposite Deeper Life camp,), Oniyanrin (behind Nasfat) too,
the present hotcake is the one at Attan-Ota, (close to Covenant University, Bells University, Agbara, Ogun state housing estate, obasanjo farms). for more info abt these lands and the flexible payment options of as low as 22,500 and one time payment of as low as 360,000, call 08100859365 or visit our office at 1b Akinwale Street, Ogba, Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by merit1988(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please how about the agbowa in ogun state? odonselu in particular? Any chance of that village developing soon? Some wants to sell a plot of land there for me for 150k..I'm scared cos of how cheap it is. I have been there for inspection. It's a total village and farm
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2020
merit1988:
Please how about the agbowa in ogun state? odonselu in particular? Any chance of that village developing soon? Some wants to sell a plot of land there for me for 150k..I'm scared cos of how cheap it is. I have been there for inspection. It's a total village and farm

Sorry this is coming late, for 150k I would say be super careful. Yeah lands are cheap in Agbowa Ikosi but not sure if you’d find one for that price.

1 Like

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2020
AppleofGod:
Hello AppleofGod,
Just a follow up on lands in Agbowa or Igbanke. Did you purchase the lands you hope to? How is the area now? It’s been 4years.
I visited Agbowa from Dec. 2019 -Jan 2020, I didn’t see much update. I only noticed a new Access bank ATM across the police station in Agbowa town. Aside of that nothing new that really stood out.
The road from Agbowa to Ajah got really BAD! Going from the island to Agbowa became hectic as well as coming from Ikorodu. to Agbowa. The road from Ikorodu is not any better and to top it with nasty traffic!
What I still about Agbowa is that cost of living is still cheap, and it’s a still quiet place compared to main lagos.
Hopefully with time Agbowa will become a bigger town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Indigbo: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Favored4gud:

Hello AppleofGod,
Just a follow up on lands in Agbowa or Igbanke. Did you purchase the lands you hope to? How is the area now? It’s been 4years.
I visited Agbowa from Dec. 2019 -Jan 2020, I didn’t see much update. I only noticed a new Access bank ATM across the police station in Agbowa town. Aside of that nothing new that really stood out.
The road from Agbowa to Ajah got really BAD! Going from the island to Agbowa became hectic as well as coming from Ikorodu. to Agbowa. The road from Ikorodu is not any better and to top it with nasty traffic!
What I still about Agbowa is that cost of living is still cheap, and it’s a still quiet place compared to main lagos.
Hopefully with time Agbowa will become a bigger town

Wow. Thank you for this update. Someone just offered me five plots of land in Agbowa close to Model College at 650k per plot and it has C of O. But I am scared because the price is too cheap and good to be true considering the title C of O. I am also scared maybe the selling is trying to sell agricultural lands to me as residential, although he's ready to release copy of the documents to me for a search. I want to buy it, build and live there, then use the back for farm.

What do you think?
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 3:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2020
The price is not bad but I would recommend to do your research by getting a good surveyor to take the coordinates of the land and run it at Alausa Ikeja Database to be sure the information provided is true.
I wish you the best of luck!

Indigbo:

Wow. Thank you for this update. Someone just offered me five plots of land in Agbowa close to Model College at 650k per plot and it has C of O. But I am scared because the price is too cheap and good to be true considering the title C of O. I am also scared maybe the selling is trying to sell agricultural lands to me as residential, although he's ready to release copy of the documents to me for a search. I want to buy it, build and live there, then use the back for farm.

What do you think?
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Indigbo: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Favored4gud:
The price is not bad but I would recommend to do your research by getting a good surveyor to take the coordinates of the land and run it at Alausa Ikeja Database to be sure the information provided is true.
I wish you the best of luck!

Another thing is that, is those Agbowa lands not fall under Agricultural land?
Re: Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time by Favored4gud: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2020
Yes they do fall under agriculture. People hope with time, it will be converted to mixed or residential.

Indigbo:

Another thing is that, is those Agbowa lands not fall under Agricultural land?

(1) (Reply)

Atima Designs / Petrol Stations for sale / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.