Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? (1449 Views)

Acres Of Land At Agbowa Behind Fashola Estate (BRF) Agbowa Ikorodu Lagos.#300k / The Recent Price Of Cement In This Hard Time. / Agbowa-ikosi In 10 Years Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by AppleofGod(f): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Who knows the RECENT price of land at Agbowa Ikosi, not too far from Agbowa bus stop?
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Last one I bought as of April was N350k/plot, the seller needed the money badly that's y we got it cheap. The first place I bought 3 years ago, now land goes for like 600-700k there, that's if the place still get any more space to sell. Cos all these Estate Investment companies have bought up most of the place and will sell to u for excess profit.

In a nut shell depending on where you want to buy in Agbowa Ikosi. If you have 500k you should able to find something you'd like for that price or less.
AppleofGod:
Who knows the RECENT price of land at Agbowa Ikosi, not too far from Agbowa bus stop?
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Also if you want to buy cos you have asked about the place before. Its the best time to buy and fence and remove eye there. But like your previous response you want to use for farming. This is the time you can grab those places for cheap and in time to come, na millions u go dey hear. Although that place far sha, make I no lie you but na solid place, the soil for there dey very fertile and its not water logged like Lekki, Ajah and Ikorodu.
AppleofGod:
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by AppleofGod(f): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks, I appreciate. You know all these local areas that very seems far but I remembered Badore in Ajah in 1994 was a very thick forest, my uncle bought at N30,000 but sold 10million 2014. Someday, I believe they will ok.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by kapai(m): 1:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Pls whre actually is this Agbowa ikosi..?Actually hve a token made frm my saves,wch i want to gamble in landed property.
Can i knw more about this place,thnkz
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by AppleofGod(f): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
From Sabo at Ikorodu, you enter Agbowa N250.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chei!!! I was still young at heart then still lol! Wao!! Thats a good return for the place.
AppleofGod:
Thanks, I appreciate. You know all these local areas that very seems far but I remembered Badore in Ajah in 1994 was a very thick forest, my uncle bought at N30,000 but sold 10million 2014. Someday, I believe they will ok.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Favored4gud:
Chei!!! I was still young at heart then still lol! Wao!! Thats a good return for the place.

Agbowa is booming now....i have 2 plots @ Etunrenren where they are currently building community school and Hospital.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2016
How much you buy for that side?
ahmedonia4real:

Agbowa is booming now....i have 2 plots @ Etunrenren where they are currently building community school and Hospital.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by pseudomonas: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
yea like other people have said, it depends on the area. I bought from one of these "estate developer" in 2014 just right behind the fashola estate for 500k per plot. the estate is sold out now. just have a min of 600k for something good and rancor free
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
How do u get to Fashola Estate from Ikorodu?
pseudomonas:
yea like other people have said, it depends on the area. I bought from one of these "estate developer" in 2014 just right behind the fashola estate for 500k per plot. the estate is sold out now. just have a min of 600k for something good and rancor free
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by pseudomonas: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Favored4gud:
How do u get to Fashola Estate from Ikorodu?
its not far from agbowa bus stop. From ikorodu take a bus going to abowa once you alight at the Last bustop ask any Okada man that you are going to "fashola estate." It's a new estate built by fashola administration hence they call it fashola estate. Don't know if it has properly been named now
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by bayuswounder: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2016
I have A Lot of plot available for sale at agbowa, not too far from the estate, the area is developing fast like what I don't know, I sell from 600k per plot. Contact me on, 08061256650. For more details.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by AppleofGod(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500,000 but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway 10-15mins drive from Agbowa bus stop, it's cheaper @ N250,000 but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cool. Thanks
pseudomonas:
its not far from agbowa bus stop. From ikorodu take a bus going to abowa once you alight at the Last bustop ask any Okada man that you are going to "fashola estate." It's a new estate built by fashola administration hence they call it fashola estate. Don't know if it has properly been named now
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by Favored4gud: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
I dont know where Iganke is nor heard of the place before. But if you find people living there, I guess it should be ok. I can ask someone around and give feedback once I get the info. 250 not bad cos when Agbowa if full ppl will move to the other side. Did u try Ota-Ikosi in Agbowa? It along beach road i believe. U ask around there too.
AppleofGod:
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500,000 but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway 10-15mins drive from Agbowa bus stop, it's cheaper @ N250,000 but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by ahmedonia4real(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Favored4gud:
How much you buy for that side?

I bought 300 and 350k
Re: Who Knows The RECENT Price Of Land At Agbowa Ikosi? by adesund(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Land in Agbowa-Ikosi is from N500k now. But be sure you buy from right source, some sellers can mislead you to buy on a GRA.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My 3D Designs Inspired By (revit Autodesk) / Promo Price: OrangeVille Estate for N8m at Ajah-Lekki / Home Landscape And Beautification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.