Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,524 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (18461 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / Protest Ongoing In Bida Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by just4kelvin(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2016
I just got the mail now, i rep Edo. if you got the mail and live in Benin please quote me so we can talk maybe through phone.
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by Akg92(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
They should invite the niger delta terrorist too.
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by realmindz: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

guy, if you don't know what to say, keep quiet, electricity was already poor before the pipeline blowing plus if the EPILEPTIC power supply is as a result of the pipeline blowing, then the house of reps won't be summoning him to know the REASON.
with d statement u made d other day on bishop oyedepo's thread. u dnt knw abt some certain laws and power of the universe. my response to you still stands and so shall it be!!!!! you will serve as a lesson to others who don't value and respect their fellow humans
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
realmindz:

with d statement u made d other day on bishop oyedepo's thread. u dnt knw abt some certain laws and power of the universe. my response to you still stands and so shall it be!!!!! you will serve as a lesson to others who don't value and respect their fellow humans

lol, e pain you?
I didn't do anything more than what you said about the prophet, btw, nothing will happen, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus. it is you who will serve as a lesson to others who insult a prophet
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Image123:

He's saying the clear fact. We generate over 70% of our electricity from gas. If people keep blowing up the gases, there cannot be power. Except we find other means to generate electricity, that's not rocket science. common.

ok o, but i still believe power was terrible before the pipeline blowing
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
tbaba1234:

How do you improve power when gas infrastructure is getting destroyed? Nigeria depends mainly on gas for power.

Before Feb 14, average power was 4,000MW.

Unless we can find a way to stop all the pipeline destruction, forget about a drastic improvement.

4,000MW, all these are paper specs, the state of electricity has always been terrible and since the pipeline blowings, i have not noticed any difference
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by realmindz: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

lol, e pain you?
I didn't do anything more than what you said about the prophet, btw, nothing will happen, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus. it is you who will serve as a lesson to others who insult a prophet
you claim to be a christian yet your ignorance stinks to the heavens. For my people perish for lack of knowledge, I would ve lectured u on the implications and meanings cus I can assure u of one very thing. But I have no time to teach someone this slow as u are too delusioned, brainwashed beyond control to learn. I must jst agree your actions is as a result of your high level of retardation and ignorance. but still ignorance is no defence to proclaim evil over your fellow man who did you nothing. You attempted to place a curse on an innocent person, go ask your so called pastors on the implication of that. Did Jesus send u or did your bishop oyedepo send u? This is how people cause troubles for themselves without knowing. At one thought I rly felt to leave u to perish to learn and also serve as lesson, at another I see u are decorated in utmost ignorance. Anyway I wish u peace
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
realmindz:

you claim to be a christian yet your ignorance stinks to the heavens. For my people perish for lack of knowledge, I would ve lectured u on the implications and meanings cus I can assure u of one very thing. But I have no time to teach someone this slow as u are too delusioned, brainwashed beyond control to learn. I must jst agree your actions is as a result of your high level of retardation and ignorance. but still ignorance is no defence to proclaim evil over your fellow man who did you nothing. You attempted to place a curse on an innocent person, go ask your so called pastors on the implication of that. Did Jesus send u or did your bishop oyedepo send u? This is how people cause troubles for themselves without knowing. At one thought I rly felt to leave u to perish to learn and also serve as lesson, at another I see u are decorated in utmost ignorance. Anyway I wish u peace
Re: House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply by realmindz: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

oga, I'm tired of trading words with you, are you not tired?, i no fit even read wetin you write up there
happy Sunday btw
Happy sunday to u. ve a blessed week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode / Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / June 12, 1993 Election - All The Television Drama And Fireworks (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.