Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help (21426 Views)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Blood In Semen, Please Help / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by manmidtexy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Amajerry83:
To make this short I will go straight to the point.

For some 4 years now my cousin 33yrs old has been having Bright red blood dropping in the toilet when he stool. It does not happen all the time but it does happen once in a while. Sometimes 2 days and then it may stop for months and then resurface.
Doctors can't diagnose the cause after many checks so they said it's an internal hemorrhoid. According to 2 doctors it's not cancer.
Is there any alternative treatment for this?
Pls nairalanders let us know so we can as well help others going through this.

Lalastica u dey there!

Call me : 08024557715.
I was once a victim of this ailment and gone now.
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Credobee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
JST TO BE TOTALLY SURE ITS NOT SOMTIN SERIOUS......GET A SAMPLE OF THE BLOOD AND DO A CLINICAL BIOPSY..........

1 Like

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by ugosinachyy19: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
This thing u described just killed a man last week in IB. He battled it for long at a point it started rusting doctors attempted to operate on him last month but he died after d operation, was buried yestrday. Its not a joke d earlier d better.
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by victorious247: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Call or WhatsApp me for solution on 07064264273.
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by aBOSEDEJOY1: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmm,try and email me abosedejoy1@yahoo.com,there is solution for your cousin.
Amajerry83:

For some 4 years now my cousin 33yrs old has been having Bright red blood dropping in the toilet when he stool. It does not happen all the time but it does happen once in a while. Sometimes 2 days and then it may stop for months and then resurface.
Doctors can't diagnose the cause after many checks so they said it's an internal hemorrhoid. According to 2 doctors it's not cancer.

Lalastica u dey there!
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by adepiero: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
LostCity:

Don't be stupid! Surgery?
you want to die before your Time?
common Take a pen and write this Things down,
you're suffering from internal Hemorrhoid! There is a solution! i repeat there is a solution! Pick up your Pen and Write!

Pluck one Aloevera leaf,squeeze it to such an extent, it's Liquid particles will come out!
Apply that Liquid directly to your Anus with your Index finger ( make sure you're clean) make sure the liquid penetrated into your Anus,
that's it.
100% Guaranteed!
it cures and heals Hemorrhoids! because it’s an antibacterial and contains vitamins and
minerals that fasten it's heal ness!!

I repeat Don't Try Surgery!
Doctor! i'll try this like you said and please gimme your number just in case.

I'm considering surgery due to the immense pain and discomfort i get at home and in the office. my uncle tried surgery and he is still regretting it but my EX did local surgery and she is fine without complication till date.

Thanks anyway but don't forget to send me your details, if this works you might end up with my surgery fee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by seye4nii(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2016
nice topic
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by ponani: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
ZORO47:
I've had similar problem before, but not as long as your cousin o. Since its bright red, then its from the more outer part of the intestine. If your cousin doesn't experience any pain (like was in my case) then its most likely an anal fissure. Its caused by a tear along the rim of the anal opening. As with all wounds, the tear would try to heal, but healing at this part of the body is difficult due to constant movement at that area. Whenever your cousin goes to toilet, that anal opening expands causing the healing edges to break again and the resultant bright red blood oozes out. Most may not feel any discomfort when this tear happens, and the only sign is the bright red blood in stool.
Treatment?: If your cousin can rest his anus for long enough, there'll be enough time for healing to occur :experience is the best teacher,you are wright but the cure is what in needed.

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by jaelz(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
1metre:
This is sexually transmitted disease, don't lie by saying he went to a Dr, take him for a thorough test, u will be amazed that staph and Gono don finish ur bro

Haha nah wah o u serious

1 Like

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by jaelz(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2016
ugosinachyy19:
This thing u described just killed a man last week in IB. He battled it for long at a point it started rusting doctors attempted to operate on him last month but he died after d operation, was buried yestrday. Its not a joke d earlier d better.
Men was his case pile also?
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Panthojon: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
I don't know you may believe me or not because what i am saying is un-believable to you. I am from south asian continent and in our family i have seen so many patient to come to my grandmother for this disease. My grandmother made pills from a kind of rare flowers and cummins and i helped her to manage those flowers and those flower blooms in rainy season. She collected it in rainy season and dried it in sun light and kept it for the use of the whole year. My grand mother is no more but my mother makes it. It really works. Pls dear believe me. I will talk to my mother tomorrow if she could help you. She doesn't charge for it. In our locality the flower is called "ashoka flower". She mixes the flower and the black cummins in a quantity and makes small small pills. There are few foods you must avoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by babyt66: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Bring your cousin to our for general body analysis. We have treated someone stooling complete blood . I believe his case is small
Call 08032493281
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by kenmaro: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Amajerry83:

Lalastica u dey there!

I was having this same issue for over 2years, and i did a lot of test and unsuccessful treatments from different hospitals including LASUTH. Not until about two weeks ago, i went back to my private hospital, Holy Trinity Hospital in Ikeja, where i met a a very good & detailed younger doctor, Dr. Michael, who recommended series of test for me including a Stomach ultra sound scan, behold it was peptic ulcer disease. Presently, i am still on some recommended drugs that will last for 6weeks and my condition is improving.

1 Like

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Artistree: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Amajerry83:

Lalastica u dey there!
You sent a pm, I can't access my mail. If it is urgent, drop a number and I'll reach u.
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Mystiquefia: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chatlaury:
He should go and test for ulcer.

Wow.. since 2016 u haven't posted on nairaland and your account is still active.. are u serving 10yrs ban term?
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by ogunfrayo: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have herbs that can take perfect care of it. It's nothing to worry about. Email me on: ogunfrayo@yahoo. Com or text me on : 08108458712.

Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Chatlaury(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello,
How are you doing? yes is been a long while I posted here and no I am not serving any ban ooo. Thank you for checking on me, I appreciate.

Mystiquefia:

Wow.. since 2016 u haven't posted on nairaland and your account is still active.. are u serving 10yrs ban term?
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by ogunfrayo: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is just a symptoms of a chronic pile. Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp to prepare herb for u on it.
Re: Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help by Tonycart: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Please what's the hot water therapy all about. Am having same issue right now

sanyahkod:
Lol. Went through messages up there; some scary, some funny.

Op would almost regret bringing the problem here.

@Op, before you try any of the options up there, kindly try the hot water therapy i adviced earlier. You ain't spending a dime and besides it's a home treatment.

Experience they say is the best teacher. I'm talking from experience. I was so scared it was a disease until tried the therapy and it worked at first trial and I never experienced it till date.

Hoping and praying it works for your cousin as well.
#Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Info On Effective Rat Killer / Is Oatmeal Fattening? / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.