Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem (22626 Views)

Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Akdegreat:

Tyson was like a bull.
Knockout was his trademark. I enjoyed his display of strength.
Good for you.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Emeka71(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=smiliyB post=46218015][/quote]Are you praying or hoping that the president shall get sickened and hospitalized ?
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Emeka71(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
How did you know
Have you forgotten that we're mates?
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
Have you forgotten that we're mates?
Ehn... I don't know ooo.
How is that
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by smiliyB(f): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
Are you praying or hoping that the president shall get sickened and hospitalized ?
God forbid bad tin...Nooooo just a lil scared dis one he is cancelling appoinment up n dwn.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by girl4rmspace(f): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eeyah... Get well soon..

He was a Hero among us children when I was very strong. We would sit and watch him fight on TV cheesy
The only boxer I knew back then.

he even had a cartoon series on tv back then, and it was fun
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Emeka71(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Ehn... I don't know ooo.
How is that
My assumption ;because I used to know one Omotayo Ayoola when we were young at Trombi close .
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Mollerboom: 1:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Baba God help our Boxing hero to recover asap in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 03, 2016
faaz24:
Muhammed Ali...the greatest of all boxers

Get well soon

"I float like a butterfly, I sting like a bee"

Muhammad Ali was boxing personified, he made boxing so entertaining.
r

It's I fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Originalsly: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2016
ehimeayeni:
r

It's I fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.....the hands can't hit what the eyes can't see.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by laikas: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
quick recovery.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Bandeco(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
the greatest sport personality of the 20th century. You can never have enough of Muhammad Ali!

Get well, brilliant man
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by jeff1607(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
mecussey:

etiri ya eti eti
translation pls
mecussey:

etiri ya eti eti
translation pls
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by mecussey(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2016
jeff1607:

translation pls

translation pls

lol...it means they hit am wella...it use to be Sam loco's slang to Osuofia. In as much as Ali was the champion, he surely received some heavy blows from niggas
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by jeff1607(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
mecussey:

lol...it means they hit am wella...it use to be Sam loco's slang to Osuofia. In as much as Ali was the champion, he surely received some heavy blows from niggas

adding this to my vocabulary ASAP!!!!!
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
My assumption ;because I used to know one Omotayo Ayoola when we were young at Trombi close .
You got the wrong person.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by RillJ(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thugnificent:
RIP cry
To you, the cup is always half-empty even when it is half-full. Manifest cynic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali: WAFU Women's Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat / Senegal Vs Cameroon: AFCON 2023 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.