Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim (6190 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Micheal Jacksons Life As A Jehovah's Witness / Whitney Houston and Micheal Jackson made It To Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Transdiode: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2009
Could it be i was dreaming or i heard it or read is some where before he died please any one with the information
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Ben13: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2009
no idea
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by JPot: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2009
Muslims treated him like their own, but I don't know if he ever confessed their faith or not.

I know that his corpse made lots of money for the industry when they had his burial ceremony. That's all I know.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Ben13: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2009
A lot of money for which industry?
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Tonyet1(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2009
read he died a xtian hmm , which it was true sha
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Ben13: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2009
and dat was why he wasn't buried immediately after death
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
was he buried immediately? i dnt think so
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Lopezdee1: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
He was never a muslim but his elder brother Jermaine Jackson converted to Islam in 1989 or thereabout.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Aremugangan(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2009
@lopezd1, point of correction, you don't convert into Islam, instead you revert because everybody is born a muslim.
@ OP, i was totally against the claim he reverted before his death to the extent that curiosity made me create a thread as you just did. I never got the response i wanted either until after, perhaps, two weeks after his death when i read about his reversion. More stories @ www.islamcan.com you will even see Jameel(Jeremaine)Jackson's video there. It was a press conference. Please visit the site and come make your comment here, Safe

1 Like

Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by TheSly: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2009
Aremugangan:

@lopezd1, point of correction, you don't convert into Islam, instead you revert because everybody is born a muslim.
@ OP, i was totally against the claim he reverted before his death to the extent that curiosity made me create a thread as you just did. I never got the response i wanted either until after, perhaps, two weeks after his death when i read about his reversion. More stories @ www.islamcan.com you will even see Jameel(Jeremaine)Jackson's video there. It was a press conference. Please visit the site and come make your comment here, Safe
What a truck load of tosh from a cretin!
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Aremugangan(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2009
@sly, you just made me believe the truth is bitter. It met you in the wrong place abi? What a pity. I'm sorry Islam is the only religion that thought all the subject in life. If i'm to go into details with you i doubt if you would ever comprehend because looking at your signature "fadeyi oloro ni mi", that does not sound like an educateds.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by TheSly: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2009
Aremugangan:

@sly, you just made me believe the truth is bitter. It met you in the wrong place abi? What a pity. I'm sorry Islam is the only religion that thought all the subject in life. If i'm to go into details with you i doubt if you would ever comprehend because looking at your signature "fadeyi oloro ni mi", that does not sound like an educateds.
Another one from a certified little pungent toothless plagiarizing dork!
Since when did we start using signatures to determine if one is educated or not
This goes to show the huge smoke of stupidity that has beclouded your senses.
Try to get your clogged head out of your back pocket and stop misleading people with your awkward way of reasoning.
You've been ignored. wink

P.S. . . .There is nothing like ''educated[b]s[/b]''
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Lopezdee1: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
Aremugangan:

You Muslims make me laugh. I guess you will stop @ nothing to prop up your religion even it means insulting other people's intelligence so if everybody is born a Muslim give answer to the following questions

1. What about those born before the advent of Islam or did people start being born a Muslim after Islam started
2. If everybody is born a Muslim so what is your Jihad to which million of people have lost their lives over the past centuries all about -  if I’m already a Muslim why try to force me to become a Muslim all over again
3. Why is the word 'convert' being used on the same website you pasted earlier - here have a look http://www.islamcan.com/muslim-convert-stories-story.shtml. and its being used in a million and one websites and Islam programs on TV

According to you "Islam is the only religion that thought all the subject in life"- I believe you meant taught (I will take that as typo error). Are you saying nothing was taught/thought before Islam. Give an object or invention that emanated from Islam.

Mind you I don’t want the usual cock and bull stories you guys have told a thousand times over. People need to understand that Arab is different from Islam because the typical stuff is for Islam to claim anything and everything Arab.

1 Like

Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by AndreUweh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
God bless you Lopezdee1
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Aremugangan:

here we go again.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by WildOne(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2009
Whether Wacko Jacko died a muslim, a christian, or an atheist, how does it affect the price of fish in the market? Mschewwww.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Nezan(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2009
Was he given a muslim memorial and burial? undecided
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by rotimy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
Aremugangan:

At times, I get confused if the BOKO HARAM idealogy is a concept, philosophy or destiny of some people!
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
Whether you hate it or not, you all were born muslim, it was ur parents that converted you. Islam has been in existance since the time of Adam, Adam was a muslim

Christianity my foot, the word christianity emerges after hundreds of years of the death of the disciple, the name was given by the constantine and thats why the word christianity is absent in the bible,
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by SeanT21(f): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by AndreUweh(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Whether you hate it or not, you all were born muslim, it was your parents that converted you. Islam has been in existance since the time of Adam, Adam was a muslim

Christianity my foot, the word christianity emerges after hundreds of years of the death of the disciple, the name was given by the constantine and thats why the word christianity is absent in the bible,

The poster wants you to comment on M. Jackson's religion before his demise. So stop beating about the bush here.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Maykelly(f): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2009
Let him rest in peace after all he is better than Ogaga4Luv cool
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Nezan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2009
when will this idle gossip stop?
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by papagiddy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
well, whether he died a Muslim i don't know but all i know is that at the memorial held for him in July,the name JESUS CHRIST was called in all prayers more than any gospel crusade.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by olalekan1(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2009
the truth is that He died a muslim, go to the internet and find out. Even if he died a muslim does not mean he will be in heaven because Only Almighty Allah can decide that. So why aurgiung about it? is it because he is a star? Michael is just a normal human being like you and I. We just have to do and beleive in what we are doing whether christianity is islam.
Lopezdee1:

You Muslims make me laugh. I guess you will stop @ nothing to prop up your religion even it means insulting other people's intelligence so if everybody is born a Muslim give answer to the following questions

1. What about those born before the advent of Islam or did people start being born a Muslim after Islam started
2. If everybody is born a Muslim so what is your Jihad to which million of people have lost their lives over the past centuries all about -  if I’m already a Muslim why try to force me to become a Muslim all over again
3. Why is the word 'convert' being used on the same website you pasted earlier - here have a look http://www.islamcan.com/muslim-convert-stories-story.shtml. and its being used in a million and one websites and Islam programs on TV

According to you "Islam is the only religion that thought all the subject in life"- I believe you meant taught (I will take that as typo error). Are you saying nothing was taught/thought before Islam. Give an object or invention that emanated from Islam.

Mind you I don’t want the usual cock and bull stories you guys have told a thousand times over. People need to understand that Arab is different from Islam because the typical stuff is for Islam to claim anything and everything Arab.

@Aremugangan and Abuzola, Please answer this man if you know you have prove, because he is ingorant of islam.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by olalekan1(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2009
papa giddy:

well, whether he died a Muslim i don't know but all i know is that at the memorial held for him in July,the name JESUS CHRIST was called in all prayers more than any gospel crusade.
Muslim respect and honour Jesus too. Even if Jesus name was shouted at the ocaasion I dont think its a bad thing in Islam so far you are refering to prophet isa (ASW)
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by olalekan1(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2009
Nezan:

when will this idle gossip stop?
I tire o
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2009
@papa gidy, go back to my post i have answered the blasphemer
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Aremugangan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Olalekan and OP, I stand to be corrected, as far as i know about the jacksons, they were seven with a set of twins inclusive(one of them is late), only a few of them has a publicized religion. One of the twins is a christian, Janet has no religion, Jeremine(Jameel) is a muslim and MJ before his death never said he was a christian.
Take away MJ, Janet and Jeremine(Jameel) from the popular Jackson five, how many people do we have left?
According to the press conference Jermeine(Jameel) Jackson granted (whose video is on www.islamcan.com), He said his brother died a muslim and pray "Allah accepts him to Al-Janat).
All these said, why not lets consider this "what is america's religion?"
@olalekan, whether he died a muslim or a christian, we don't need it. But the fact remains i have a reliable source to affirm his reversion. He was buried by the state remember? So if Jesus was mentioned,it does not mean he was a christian atleast His muslim brother was present like wise his non-religious siblings.
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by olalekan1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
He spoke the shahada which means he was a muslim before he died. Source:http://www.topnews.in/michael-jackson-embraces-islam-changes-name-mikaeel-291436
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Ishaqsdasin(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Micheal jakson reverted to islam thats why his sister also reverted and his childrens he even prove it by singing the song give thanks to Allah for the moon and the sky i am convince that he revert to islam and people are askng me if he die a muslim why is it that people dont no people dont know because if people know alots of his fans will revert to islam may allah grant all muslims aljannatul fiddaus
Re: Did Micheal Jackson Die A Muslim by Yooguyz: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Come i'll give somebody e-slap oh!

Op, you miss road?

Muslim section!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? / Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’ / Download Free Gospel Music: Kirk Franklin - Wanna Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.