Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. (790 Views)

Shell Pulls Out Of Ogoni Clean-up, Accuses FG Of Insincerity, Lack Of Commitment / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. by Ephemmm: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
The case of Ogoni clean-up is like a widow who struggles to train up his son. Spending all her fortune on the son. Fortunately, the son become so rich and powerful but dump the aged widow and left her to die in hunger instead of taking care of her helpless aged mother that struggle to train him.

With the passage of time, the widow came in contact with a stranger who is not as rich and powerful as the widow's son. The stranger pity the widow's condition, clean her up, bought a brand new car and built a mansion for her while also taking care of her feeding. Instead for the widow to appreciate the stranger good gesture, she felt offended and started cursing her helper openly in his presence and threatened to kill him next time he comes to visit him.

It is a shame that what their rich son Don Furtunato couldn't do for them, the one they call Fulani/Aboki has started doing it.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

cc: Lalastica, Mynd44, Seun

1 Like

Re: Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. by harosho07(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin DON FURTUNATO grin grin
Re: Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. by lecturerdabo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
S.t.o.r.rrrrrrry f. O. R. The g....o......d.......s!!!
Re: Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. by Ephemmm: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
lecturerdabo:
S.t.o.r.rrrrrrry f. O. R. The g....o......d.......s!!!

"I am sorry, my Son Ebele Jonathan did not keep his promise to the Ogonis. He Failed us" - King of Ogoni Land.
Re: Explanation of Ogoni Clean Up In A Lay Man's Voice. by DaBullIT(m): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thought i've heard that name before

Then i remembered, Don Fortunado was the name given to Jonathan by the Italian Mafia for a massive luck,and successful $1.1 million Malabu Fraud among others

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/16/italian-cabal-nicknamed-former-president-jonathan-%E2%80%9Cfortunato%E2%80%9D-11-million-malabu-racket

And he got away with that, Yet some people will say Nobody can touch GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason For Buhari's Sudden Travel / Test Of Speech Delivered At Blomberg, London By GEJ / Diezani $115million: EFCC Arrests Gombe Govt House Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.