Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? (7847 Views)

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using Free Blogging Platform / Verified UK Non Hosted Adsense Accounts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by samex4rill(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2016
temptnow:
I have a blog for just American users only. Should I apply with Adsense using diamond bank account? And Will I have any issues with Google? Cos I was told that I can connect diamond account to Adsense.

You cant apply for adsense using a bank account.

Bank accounts are only needed for payment after you must have gotten the account and earned past threshold.

You can apply for adsense through your blog or call me on 08117759804 for help
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by joeyarticles: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
How To Get A Google Adsense Account Using Personal Blog

I still do not know why some people will come on some online platform to perpetrate fraud in the name of selling products online, products such as Adsense Account. Along the line they will end up duping unsuspecting online user.

Go to online plateform such as Nairaland, Facebook, twiiter and other social medium, you will see them advertising, telling people that that they sell google Adsense account? And I have always asked myself these questions

i) Why Buy a google Adsense account when you can easily apply for one.

ii) Why give you money to some one you do not know, just because he told you he has been doing it for years, and has testimonies to back it up.

iii) Why make yourself vulnerable to these scammers, "Yes" I call them scammers because the Google Adsense account they will sell to you will definitely get banned.

The secret of getting an adsense account using your blog is simply, I did same on [url]PrestArticles.com[/url]

Original content, Google doesn’t play with original content, your blog should have at least 95% of original material, those days when I wasn’t approved, I was doing coping and pest................ Continue reading
http://www.techpent.com/get-google-adsense-account-using-personal-blog/

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by MrImole: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Nobody is speaking English here, help me guys from the scratch, what's AdSense?
I thought one can only generate money on his/her blog through advertisements from people, what're you saying about being paid in dollars or pounds?
I need someone to school me if it won't be too much troubles, I learn fast and I promise to be a good student.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2016
pleadge:
Just give me Ur blog URL I mean it's address and log details I ll put Adsense for u now And apply to get Ur active code from UK and u be paid in Euro, I dnt need a dime from u

Chek myne ok and lemme know why I was n will never be allowed in adsense. website in signaturre
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
samex4rill:
I see no significance difference though.

Some guys will say if you use usa or uk adsense and your traffic is coming from naija, google will ban you.

My bro that is a RUSE. where your traffic comes from doesn't matter.

Some guys will say you can't receive your earnings on a usa or uk adsense.

That is also a RUSE too, because you can always cashout your earnings via payoneer here in nigeria, or use someone that has a usa or uk bank account then the person wires it to you.

The only difference there is between nigeria and any other country adsense is the pin verification and payout method.

But i have guys that help me do the pin verification stuff of either usa or uk and when i receive my earnings via payoneer, there are guys that buy the dollars in my payoneer at a very reasonable amount.

So put your mind at rest, either of which you got you can always collect your money.

Well if you are in need of NIGERIAN or any other country ADSENSE feel free to call 08117759804. I got naija and usa adsense ready down right now.

Check my profile, I've been on Nairaland a long time and most of my threads are based on adsense selling

Thanks so much bro for the kind comment..

let's get in touch on whatsapp.. 08166837647
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by ugwum007(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
samex4rill:
I see no significance difference though.

Some guys will say if you use usa or uk adsense and your traffic is coming from naija, google will ban you.

My bro that is a RUSE. where your traffic comes from doesn't matter.

Some guys will say you can't receive your earnings on a usa or uk adsense.

That is also a RUSE too, because you can always cashout your earnings via payoneer here in nigeria, or use someone that has a usa or uk bank account then the person wires it to you.

The only difference there is between nigeria and any other country adsense is the pin verification and payout method.

But i have guys that help me do the pin verification stuff of either usa or uk and when i receive my earnings via payoneer, there are guys that buy the dollars in my payoneer at a very reasonable amount.

So put your mind at rest, either of which you got you can always collect your money.

Well if you are in need of NIGERIAN or any other country ADSENSE feel free to call 08117759804. I got naija and usa adsense ready down right now.

Check my profile, I've been on Nairaland a long time and most of my threads are based on adsense selling

I have US adsense account though still unverified. I have applied for payoneer card since months ago but I have not gotten it.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by olajay86(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Nairaland people I av approved hosted AdSense via but av change to dot com now, which i try to upgrade from hosted to non hosted, I don't see site authorization on d account pls wot shld I do?

www.titopeblog.com
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by olajay86(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Nairaland people I av approved hosted AdSense via , which I don't knw before I change to dot com now, which i try to upgrade from hosted to non hosted, I don't see site authorization on d account pls wot shld I do?

www.titopeblog.com
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by bedfordng(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2016
one of the advantage is getting approved faster while one of the disadvantage is getting your verification pin
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
pleadge:
Just give me Ur blog URL I mean it's address and log details I ll put Adsense for u now And apply to get Ur active code from UK and u be paid in Euro, I dnt need a dime from u

Brother abeg help me .. I get URL 2 use .. I gave a guy my former URL only 4 him to apply with it n run away
Pls help me
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by samex4rill(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
olajay86:
Nairaland people I av approved hosted AdSense via , which I don't knw before I change to dot com now, which i try to upgrade from hosted to non hosted, I don't see site authorization on d account pls wot shld I do?

www.titopeblog.com

Contact me on whatsapp via 08117759804 or call me.

I can be of help
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by samex4rill(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
ugwum007:

I have US adsense account though still unverified. I have applied for payoneer card since months ago but I have not gotten it.

Getting your payoneer fast depends on your location bro.

Where do you reside? Also about your adsense pin verification call or whatsapp 08117759804
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by meniyoyo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls house I need an ad account, good offers will be appreciated. Reach me on 07054294789, also I use a .com.ng domain, I need help
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by ugwum007(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
samex4rill:

Getting your payoneer fast depends on your location bro.

Where do you reside? Also about your adsense pin verification call or whatsapp 08117759804

Abuja, I want to get the card first before doing the verification.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by samex4rill(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
ugwum007:

Abuja, I want to get the card first before doing the verification.

Ok
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Emeka71:
All depends on what you want the adsense for ; let's see others opinions on non-hosted UK adsense.
And lets note that this was not helpful
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? by Jollyana(f): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2016
pleadge:

Hey do you still have UK AdSense account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Website Defaced By Brazilian Hackers / BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC / Interswitch Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.