Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (50233 Views)

Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Rassco(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
What is happening to Nigeria?
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Akshow: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by wisov(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Its not a lie! Its in all news papers
Akshow:
I blame the nairaland mods for putting such atrocious lies on the trending page without verifying. all of u goats shouting ipod n biafra, have u verified the source? Sill set of human beings

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2016
These Northerners are just too crude and blood thirsty. Perhaps America was right, Its time to separate.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by overall90: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2016
what is happening.

This is the second in the week and all the victims are igbo.

so igbos just wake up and start blaspheming.igbo people shine your eye.there is something going on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by emeka2847: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2016
First, is this story really true?
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari should send fighter jets and war ships asap.
This country is a zoo. Fvck one Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Igbos love living in the north despite the hatred they have for the northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2016
This "murdered" woman, she doesn't have a name?

p.s: When you're in someone's home, you don't start arguing THEIR politics and/or religion with them, things can end badly... and they usually do. Respect your hosts. Feel free to disrespect them from afar when you get back home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ajebuter(f): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2016
I have refrained from commenting on IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Niger delta Avenger and other tribes clamouring for seccession but in view of happenings in Nigeria, I strongly believe they have valid reason for wanting their sovereign nation.

Haba, it is very apparent that Igbos are hated in this country for the reason unknown to me and if they choose to liberate themselves, why fight them?

At least, we yorubas still pretend to like and tolerate the igbos but the northerners? They are so blatantly open and transparent about their hatred towards the igbos and I still wonder why the hatred .

An Ibo woman murdered in broad daylight in her own country and apparently the law will look the other way because the hausa oligarchs are in full support of this sheer barbarity.

I sympathise with the Igbos for this and many atrocities commited against them in the name of our so called ' one nation'

The undiluted truth is that we are no more one nation. Very sad.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by persius555(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2016
The Nigerian Police should immediately swing into action. Whoever is responsible for this should be brought to book. This is not pakistan or afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Rilwayne001: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2016
idupaul:
You see why IPOB calls Nigeria a Zoo?

for the first time, I will have to agree with IPOB that this country is indeed a zoo full of dangerous animals in human skin.

Bottom line: FEAR NORTH lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by jordinsparkles(f): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Nature8:
I'm beginning to believe that nothing good comes out of this country, esp from the northern part.. You can not hear good news for once, except bad news like killings everyday.. Mtchwwwww, I'm just tired of this country, I swear..
that is why the northerners are for sure the most BACKWARD people here in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by jordinsparkles(f): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2016
babadem2much:
Hausa Muslims are the problem of this country quote me anywhere .

How dare you fight for your God, now that you slaughtered the woman is your prophet pleased?
This guys are dump from inception.

Haba jama'a you guys and Book haram have the same agenda.
sure no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by MotherConfesor(f): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Useless country! To think that this will take some time to perpetuate and the police will wait until she is beaten, beheaded, burnt and every one of those idiot, demon possessed murderer's whose god cannot fight for himself leave the scene to their homes before police go come remove the body.... abi is Muhammed a coward? why kill for him?

Rubbish!!! Am not Ibo, but am forced to say, Nigeria is a zoo

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Filthy Hamitic Animals. Every mistake can be corrected, Lord Lugard's own is not an exception.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by EFGH: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
abuayman:
This is a very big fat lie from the pit of Hell. I live in Kano, and Kofar Wambai Market is trek able from my place of stay. Nothing like this ever happened. May God punish any person or group of persons that are trying to create division within the people by coming up with this nonsense. Amen

You must be an alien in your own home town.
I personally know the said woman that was kill, she is a Deeper Life member and her husband is a senior Pastor in the Church. She is around 60+ yrs old.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by GogetterMD(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
abuayman:
This is a very big fat lie from the pit of Hell. I live in Kano, and Kofar Wambai Market is trek able from my place of stay. Nothing like this ever happened. May God punish any person or group of persons that are trying to create division within the people by coming up with this nonsense. Amen
Vanguard newspapers is the print media wing of those that want secession at all costs (I believe you know them)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.