Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now (36523 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
ipreach:
This is clear message to everybody

Jesus is coming soon...

are you prepared to meet Him?

give your life to Him today

Before it is too late for you

Bro, Jesus is NOT coming back and there's nothing like rapture...please study your bible well
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by engrrichie92(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
spartanobad:
Wait ooo he's jxt believing...

MAN u r one of d dumbest fool..

how did u think u HV money and even a life without him

well I don't so trust Nigerian bloggers..
LA click LA bend

you can have Money and Life without God bro..don't just Vomit what your Pastors tell you.. and
don't get it twisted ...I'm not atheist
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Appareil(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jesus!!!!!!!! He is so blessed to be amongst the chosen! Yielding to Jehovah is the best thing that can happen to anyone. Outside that Na hell! Praise God!
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by oodua1stson: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Prove that you met your God or you're a lying liar.

You can't be more confused than someone with a Christian and Muslim name

God ko, gold ni
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by oodua1stson: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
This guy just got paid by one of those fraudster pastors.

Won't be surprised to see him rolling kn the floor like Jim iyke
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by darlingnuel(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
He's always been my best screen nigg.ar
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by oostin: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
spartanobad:
Wait ooo he's jxt believing...

MAN u r one of d dumbest fool..

how did u think u HV money and even a life without him

well I don't so trust Nigerian bloggers..
LA click LA bend

Typical arrogance of the average Nigerian Christian. You forget that we are saved by Grace and not by our works so that no man should boast.
You also forget that no one can come to Christ except the Father draws him/her.
The fact that you know God is not a right, it is a rare privilege for which you should be eternally grateful.
Don't mean to deliver a sermon but the major reason why Christ denounced the Pharisees is not because of their sin but because they were arrogant about knowing God.
Please remember that knowing God is a privilege bestowed on you by His Grace, you didn't work for it.
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Duru009(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thank you Jesus....
The angels are already rejoicin in heaven...
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by spartanobad(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
oostin:

Typical arrogance of the average Nigerian Christian. You forget that we are saved by Grace and not by our works so that no man should boast.
You also forget that no one can come to Christ except the Father draws him/her.
The fact that you know God is not a right, it is a rare privilege for which you should be eternally grateful.
Don't mean to deliver a sermon but the major reason why Christ denounced the Pharisees is not because of their sin but because they were arrogant about knowing God.
Please remember that knowing God is a privilege bestowed on you by His Grace, you didn't work for it.
I retrace my words..I was totally wrong.....
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by chikason68(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
He was even a guest speaker at a crusade in umuahia(streams of joy international). Guess what, after preaching he made an alter call!
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by SonofHim: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Majid didn't write this poem. I've known it for years. It was probably written before or during world war 2. It's titled A Soldiers Conversation. Google it.
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by adafavy222(f): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes oh. He now believe in God. I'm a witness he came to my church in Nigeria for a program ,Rap4christ. I listened to his testimony. Search for stream of joy international Umuahia on facebook to get the update.

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Tex42(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
He sounds like someone who is seriously I'll, like who knows he'll soon breath his last.

Thank God for his life!...
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by jes7: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
These lines were found in possession of many boys who fell on the battle field of WW2 and not from Mojid as being erroneously propagated here. See the original source here http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/soldier.html
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Rapsino(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:
What manner of fuckery is this?? undecided undecided
...human beings r just full of complications.. someone admits n turned to God... u said fuckery... if he said shit n admit to turn to devil. u wl still say fuckery or pander insults on him..does turning to Christ now a sin..? we should b happy for him not saying shit. #peace
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by princemv(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2016
publicity stunt sad
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by jsplive: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Menace2Society post=46235733]The world is crumbling Mr God w
here are u
indeed the world may be crumbling but the truly circumcised-hearted born again children of the Most High God have no cause to worry about, for we do not operate on earthly economy but that of our Heavenly kingdom & besides Jesus Christ our Messiah is & remains the Prince of Peace...thanks & take a taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Chioma Akpotha Shares Photo Of Herself And Mum / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.