Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans (386 Views)

Facebook Strongly Supports Terrorism By Biafrans Evidence / Trump Personal Message To Buhari Hacked By Biafrans / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans by ElCapone(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Says Okeke Godwin Iyke Wrote: All these moronic actors parading as IPOB today were same boys used by Chris Ubah to humiliate Ikemba Ojukwu to ensure that he did not win in Anambra state. They stole the people's mandate and declared PDP winner. Ojukwu never won election in Anambra both his Senatorial and Presidential ambition because our people will always be used to rig him out. Yes our people, hear me well, our people! !! Not Hausa not Yoruba not Tiv! Ndigbo will be used for the dirty job. Some people who Ojukwu came out from his sick bed to campaign for and ensure their victory decamped to PDP and rigged out Ojukwu son in 2015 general election. Same people who humiliated us to ensure Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in his constituency are shouting IPOB today with Ojukwu name. The land will reject una corpse. Hypocrites! !!!! Therefore, before you start your idiotic love for Igbo land, submit your antecedents for critical scrutiny. Ojukwu is now your hero because he is late. A man you rejected and humiliated at the polls. Shameless lot. As Rev. Msgnr Obiora Ike put it during Ojukwu burial; "Why did you accept the heroship of Ojukwu at death? Why did you sell him out to Obasanjo when he presented himself to lead you in 2003? Nonsense and ingredients! You only remember Ojukwu when you want to defraud the conscience of our people to satisfy your desperation for power. Pack well joor. All the actors who rigged out APGA in 2015 election are the people who rose to political prominence through Ojukwu name yet they ensured that APGA was defeated. You can't be more Biafran than us. You are not even qualified to be Biafran from your antecedents. A fool cannot lead a Biafran. I am never concerned about conglomerate of political imbeciles and thugs desecrating our holy land and name. At the right time, the core Biafran will speak. Biafra remain who we are but non of this noisy bingo's can reverse the Aburi Accord. Whatever agitation or demand must be anchored in one united Nation called Nigeria. Devolution of power from centre to region is a way to go. True Federalism is a way to go. Regional integration and development is a way to go. ...... To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. Okokobioko is your anchor man! Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans by attackgat: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2016
IPOB is not about Ojukwu same way Nigeria is not about Lord Lugard

1 Like

Re: Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans by allthingsgood: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol I can see OP is really angry

But seriously, I think those suppoorting IPOB are only doing it out of frustration. There is hunger, poverty and joblessness in the land, and people just need someone to blame, someone to hate and fight against. Its the same reason that motivated people to join boko haram and also to support NDA.

That said, I dont think federalism will improve the situation in nigeria at the moment. 80% of the states are broke and can barely pay salary. So if FG cuts off allocation and reverses it that states shld be on their own, the poverty and suffering will be too great

1 Like

Re: Greatest Hypocrisy By Biafrans by speaktome(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
United can only stand!!!

On Aburi I Stand!!!

#MySignature#MyBusiness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saraki And Other Lawmakers Attends Capital Market Forum / Breaking: Police Seal PDP Headquarters Again / Nigerians Sees Nothing Wrong With Corrupt Practices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.