Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,249 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Guess Who Just Got Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess Who Just Got Banned? (605 Views)

I Got Banned For Posting An Info From Wikipedia By Spambot / Can Someone Just Tell Me Why I Got Banned / Aisha, Is This Why I Got Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guess Who Just Got Banned? by mamagee5: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2009
amebo no.1 has been banned, Good riddance the sick pervert has been banned grin, please nairalanders let's party for the sicko is gone grin grin,hahaha.
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by MrCrackles(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2009
Madness. . . cool grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by mamagee6(f): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Madness. . . cool grin

I said let's party, Good riddance to the pathetic sicko freak. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by Epi: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2009
^^^youhoo, yup u above

I am getting confused by the minutes, are you the same and one. A simple yes or no will surffice

,mama-gee
mama-g
?mama-gee
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2009
But I like Amebo No.1 ooo. . . . . Why is he/she banned? sad
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by mamagee5: 1:46am On Aug 25, 2009
Epi:

^^^youhoo, yup u above

I am getting confused by the minutes, are you the same and one.  A simple yes or no will surffice

,mama-gee
mama-g
?mama-gee

Oh my Goodness, there's another mama-gee in this forum, that's cool. grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by mamagee5: 1:49am On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

But I like Amebo No.1 ooo. . . . . Why is he/she banned?   sad

Oh my Goodness Gabry, so you like that sick pervert? She's an idiot, that's why she was banned, she was copying curse words from google and then got banned because she was ranting too much and was forcing herself to learn how to curse people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just search in her profile and you'll find the many rantings she was making all in the name of cursing people. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by MrCrackles(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2009
,mama-gee:

I said let's party, Good riddance to the pathetic sicko freak. grin grin grin grin grin
I still cant get my head round the fact that you created a thread because someone got banned!
NL and wonders!
Why am i not even in bed. . . LOL
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by chiogo(f): 2:21am On Aug 25, 2009
It's funny considering that this is the poster's third id if not more.

What makes you think that was Amebo no. 1's first id? she'll be back with another one. grin I loff Nairaland.
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by MrCrackles(m): 2:23am On Aug 25, 2009
chiogo:

What makes you think that was Amebo no. 1's first id? she'll be back with another one. grin I loff Nairaland.
GBAM! grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by oyinda3(f): 2:24am On Aug 25, 2009
chiogo:

Lol exactly!
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by Gabry(f): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2009
?mama-gee:

Oh my Goodness Gabry, so you like that sick pervert? She's an idiot, that's why she was banned, she was copying curse words from google and then got banned because she was ranting too much and was forcing herself to learn how to curse people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just search in her profile and you'll find the many rantings she was making all in the name of cursing people. grin grin grin grin grin grin

But But But. . . She is nice to me naaa. At least I think she is sad embarassed
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2009
To be honest the 2 of you should be banned forever.

The back and forth flapdoodle was ludicrous.
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by whitelexi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
What music are we rocking to grin
Re: Guess Who Just Got Banned? by mukina2: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2009

(1)

Outsourcing Kenya Gunning For India's Crown / We Are Clearing And Forwarding Agent: / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.