Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians (755 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians by Ezehvalen: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Popular Nollywood movie Producer, Dickson Iroegbu has written an open letter to President Muhammed Buhari asking him to save Nigerians the hardship by resigning.

Dickson Iroegbu who wrote he is not pleased with the state of the country in an open letter on his Facebook page, said Buhari's greatest enemies are those he appointed.

He wrote:

Dear Dr. Muhammadu Okeychukwu Buhari, I had promised my fellow citizens that I was going to write you this open letter; just like the one I did to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I was only 7years old when you too over power in Nigeria in 1983 - and in 2015; 08/12 to be precise, I was 38years. Now I am almost 39, nearing 40. I want you to know hoOhaA! I have never supported you, not even in my days of childhood. In 2015 I campaigned vigorously against your candidature in the presidential race. I even did an open letter to you; notifying you why I thought you weren't qualified, and I still hold that very point strongly, even up till now. Because sir, you are not treating Nigerians fairly, particularly NDIIGBO. Yes I am a proud Igbo man, it doesn't make me tribal. I AM A TRUE NIGERIAN.

Please mind you, I am not just that your everyday kinda Igbo man, I am actually a rear breed. I was born in Kano, grew up in the old Zauzau (Zaria), Kaduna State, I am an award winning filmmaker - I understanding the script and interpreting characters is my area of specialty.
Well, if you may sir; pls Mr. President, I think you can save us this hardship by just resigning. Nigeria is too much trouble for your age, Pa you are too old for democracy. (Dem no dey learn leftism for old age). Forgive me, but sir you do not have the required temperament to keep our nation united. Right now your greatest enemies are those you yourself appointed as your advisers. And for that you're exposing our beloved nation to too much danger.

Please tell us the true state of the sovereignty of our nation Nigeria. I say that because it appears you suspect your predecessor may have sold Nigeria like the predecessor before his predecessor sold Bakassi people away. I ask because sir, Nigerians are really truly hungry to know the truth.

And at least sir while we struggle to put food on our tables in this your hardship, please tell your soldiers to stop killing our siblings. ‪#‎iamIgbo‬! NO ONE BEATS A CHILD AND STOPS HIM/HER FROM CRYING OUT LOUD.

We want just two things; give us Equity and Justice. ‪#‎PMB‬

‪#‎CitizenNigeria‬

Di.http://www.ezehvalen.com/2016/06/nollywood-movie-producer-dickson.html

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians by ChappyChase: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Oga, bubu no go resign even if Naija catch fire!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians by IkpuMmadu: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Ezehvalen:
Popular Nollywood movie Producer, Dickson Iroegbu has written an open letter to President Muhammed Buhari asking him to save Nigerians the hardship by resigning.

Dickson Iroegbu who wrote he is not pleased with the state of the country in an open letter on his Facebook page, said Buhari's greatest enemies are those he appointed.

He wrote:

Dear Dr. Muhammadu Okeychukwu Buhari, I had promised my fellow citizens that I was going to write you this open letter; just like the one I did to Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I was only 7years old when you too over power in Nigeria in 1983 - and in 2015; 08/12 to be precise, I was 38years. Now I am almost 39, nearing 40. I want you to know hoOhaA! I have never supported you, not even in my days of childhood. In 2015 I campaigned vigorously against your candidature in the presidential race. I even did an open letter to you; notifying you why I thought you weren't qualified, and I still hold that very point strongly, even up till now. Because sir, you are not treating Nigerians fairly, particularly NDIIGBO. Yes I am a proud Igbo man, it doesn't make me tribal. I AM A TRUE NIGERIAN.

Please mind you, I am not just that your everyday kinda Igbo man, I am actually a rear breed. I was born in Kano, grew up in the old Zauzau (Zaria), Kaduna State, I am an award winning filmmaker - I understanding the script and interpreting characters is my area of specialty.
Well, if you may sir; pls Mr. President, I think you can save us this hardship by just resigning. Nigeria is too much trouble for your age, Pa you are too old for democracy. (Dem no dey learn leftism for old age). Forgive me, but sir you do not have the required temperament to keep our nation united. Right now your greatest enemies are those you yourself appointed as your advisers. And for that you're exposing our beloved nation to too much danger.

Please tell us the true state of the sovereignty of our nation Nigeria. I say that because it appears you suspect your predecessor may have sold Nigeria like the predecessor before his predecessor sold Bakassi people away. I ask because sir, Nigerians are really truly hungry to know the truth.

And at least sir while we struggle to put food on our tables in this your hardship, please tell your soldiers to stop killing our siblings. ‪#‎iamIgbo‬! NO ONE BEATS A CHILD AND STOPS HIM/HER FROM CRYING OUT LOUD.

We want just two things; give us Equity and Justice. ‪#‎PMB‬

‪#‎CitizenNigeria‬

Di.http://www.ezehvalen.com/2016/06/nollywood-movie-producer-dickson.html
An Igbo man had spoken without fear
I totally concur with him

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Mr. President Buhari, I Think You Can Resign To Help Nigerians by mrmetoo1: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
So Buhari should resign and then what?? We live in peace, happiness and prosperity abi? You can't put food on your table because it was Buhari that ordered that oil be sold so low, he's also the one that ordered the avengers to start blowing up pipelines do that even the cheap oil, we don't have anything to sell. This thing is politically motivated, it isn't even about Buhari failing because I think wise and truthful people know what's really going on. This thing is actually about Buhari succeeding, Buhari succeeding where they have failed. If all of a sudden, Buhari can get things done with lesser money, then people are going to really ask what they've been doing, so instead of him succeeding they're plan is let's just destroy everything. Sadly, everyone will suffer for. Funny enough too with all this secession talk, the region it'll favor the most is the SW but we're just here quiet watching how it'll play out.

(1) (Reply)

Eleven State Donate 55,000 Hectares Of Land / Last Words Of Ken Saro Wiwa / Jonathans Meeting With Buhari Was Not Connected To NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.