Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold (667 Views)

Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Oppression Led Me To Release ‘Pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold Reveals Inspiration Behind The Song
YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold has revealed how a great feeling of oppression was what led him to release his hit song ‘Pick Up ’.
Adekunle Gold narrated the event that really motivated his ‘pick up’ song, which after it dropped, became a source of motivation for some of his fans.
‘’I wrote the song six months before dropping it, I was at a gig with my manager and I was supposed to perform but the guard won’t let me in, so he was very stubborn and someone drove in and was allowed without any hesitation, so that motivated me to drop the song,” Adekunle Gold said.
The video of the song, shows a poor driver who was looking for God’s help at all cost, and after series of plea that God should pick up his call saying he wants to be rich like the Otedola’s and Dangote, eventually he got helped as God picked up his call.
Many fans have said after listening to song, their resolve grew stronger in their various walks of life.

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/oppression-led-me-to-release-pick-up.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmm... dts life
Re: Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold by goldbim(f): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2016
grin..eyah..some situations are stepping stones to one's greatness @times.
Re: Oppression Led Me To Release ‘pick Up’ – Adekunle Gold by 2undeee(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Ya Allah i also use this medium to pray to u in this Holy month pick my call 2 i wan di olowo

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Calm Teebillz Attends Marriage Seminar, Deletes Instagram Account / Justin Bieber Pictured Sucking On Pacifier In Public / Not Again! Justin Bieber Falls Off Stage During Live Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.