Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals (785 Views)

Smart Young Individuals Needed / 7 Ways To Stay Motivated When You’re Looking For A Job / Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals (2) (3) (4)

Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by pharoahs(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2016
We are a Child Safety and Educational events solutions company based in Lagos, Nigeria with international affiliations.

Due to the current expansion of our operations, we are searching for SMART, MOTIVATED and PASSIONATE individuals to be part of our team of avant-gardes

Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your resume or CV to gettrainedgethired@gmail.com

All applications must get to us latest by 10 working days from the day of this recruitment post.
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Oga boss morning sir, i hv sent my cv, hoping to hear from you
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by pharoahs(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
Oga boss morning sir, i hv sent my cv, hoping to hear from you

You would be contacted via email shortly by the organizers.
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by Bumken(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
I just sent mine. Looking forward to working with the institution
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by emmanuelbrown26: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
pharoahs:

You would be contacted via email shortly by the organizers.
thank you and God bless thee
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by Kemzeee1(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls sir am interested in the job, looking forward for your favorable responce
Re: Upwardly Motivated Individuals Needed In An Expanding Team Of Professionals by GentleNaaz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
pharoahs:
We are a Child Safety and Educational events solutions company based in Lagos, Nigeria with international affiliations.

Due to the current expansion of our operations, we are searching for SMART, MOTIVATED and PASSIONATE individuals to be part of our team of avant-gardes

Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your resume or CV to gettrainedgethired@gmail.com

All applications must get to us latest by 10 working days from the day of this recruitment post.
I have sent my application to the e-mail provided. I wish to join your reputable team of experts, as I have flair for Children and Educational services.

Bg/admin / Vacancy / Lagos State Government Civil Service Commission Recruitment (7 Positions)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52