Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead (32778 Views)

GUO Bus Plunged Into The River, 3 Rescued, Others Feared Dead (video) / Passenger Buses Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Over 36 Feared Dead / Truck Crushes A Toyota Highlander At Fadeyi, Ikorodu Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by teepsee(f): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Warisdys. Where are this drivers running to, for God sake these are people family na.

OMG. RIP
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by GogetterMD(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
kingphilip:
It's not only limited to night journeys alone.. It cuts across both day and night and caused mostly by recklessness of the driver

I pray no accident will befall us this month
Click like to represent amen
Go and substitute all the "Amen" in the Bible with "like", or when you pray, say like instead of amen
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by gabicon: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
The driver must have been on high speed.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Passengers that dropped at a bus stop before the accident are so lucky. I'm sure they don't even know what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Princepoint(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2016
father protect us all All day IJN
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by scholes23(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Chai! They almost made it but see what happened at the end. Anyway I'm sure their families and loved ones will be expecting them home and the ones that they left before their demise will assume that they've gotten to their destination safe and sound. Anyway God knows why.

God i pray You console their loved ones and grant eternal rest to the dead till we meet to part no more. Amen
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by nepapole(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
One of more than 50 million ways to die. Long life is promised to no one. Live like u wont make the nxt moment. R.i.p to d lost ones. May GOD forgive y'all.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by ferome: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Allen97:
Blood of zechariah onli God cn save us
instead of lasma making discussions and checking pack vehicle where there is no packing space in that area,let them check 4 speedlimit,headlight drunk driver driver attitude etc
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
People perishing evri day coz of accidents. So sad it happened but God knows best. Sleep tyt victims
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Cuche: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Toyota cars are good in many aspects except brakes. It should be seriously looked into, possibly a recall and replacements with more reliable brake systems. The problem is not only with its hiace bus and hilux, Toyota saloon cars also show unreliable brakes .
They should borrow designs and materials from BMW, these accidents involving their vehicles are becoming too many
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
So sad.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by alujonjonkijon: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
we must all stop telephoning while driving.GOD saved me from running over a man at sagamu last dec 31 .was driving and in the process of answering a call ,i took off my eyes from the road.pleas shout on the head of any driver using phone while driving from today.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by kunlexziey: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
The fact is death is inevitable. If you die today, where will you spend your eternity? Repent before it is too late. The bible says that it is appointed unto man to die once after which judgment. Return to your maker, He is ready to forgive and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Remember, don't delay your salvation, tomorrow may be too late as evident in this accident. Jesus loves you.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Ryda(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Ehya R.I.P to the dead

Nigeria is improving o...body bag for corpses

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Joyce28(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Moz22: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

Go and substitute all the "Amen" in the Bible with "like", or when you pray, say like instead of amen
and u think uve made sense
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by 007Gbenga: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
The way they drive in this Lagos these days you would think its Lunatics or retards that are behind the wheel. That's how police caused me an accident some months ago when they sped through One-way at CMS. They didn't even wait when they saw my car tumbled over. Thank God for a few good samaritans. I broke an arm.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Larryfest(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Na wa o,frm jigawa till dey got to berger no problem,only to crash right inside Lagos... Lord have mercy!
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Moz22: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
alujonjonkijon:
we must all stop telephoning while driving.GOD saved me from running over a man at sagamu last dec 31 .was driving and in the process of answering a call ,i took off my eyes from the road.pleas shout on the head of any driver using phone while driving from today.
u mean we should shout on his head..how did u do urs? Head na micro phone?
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by QueenEKAMMA(f): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2016
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO KEEP US SAVE AND FREE US FROM ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT.AME....N. CLIKE LIKE IF YOU...KONGO...
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by GogetterMD(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Moz22:
and u think uve made sense
Nna, your own sense extend from here reach Damascus
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Alimi1(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
I actually passed tru this route this morning and saw the accident.... but never knew it was this serious, May the souls of the departed RIP.
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by agadaone1(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Accident is bcoming 2much dis days, God have mercy on us all...amen
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by emvico(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
sad careless driver. i hope he died also?
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by skreal: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
May God protect his people
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Moz22: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
GogetterMD:

Nna, your own sense extend from here reach Damascus
abeg pack well jare

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by GogetterMD(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Moz22:
abeg pack well jare
TGIF grin
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Allen97(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
ferome:
instead of lasma making discussions and checking pack vehicle where there is no packing space in that area,let them check 4 speedlimit,headlight drunk driver driver attitude etc
lol dose stuffz are nt nigerians thing they dnt care bout dah.... Is onli tu colct bribe
Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIP to the dead,
I also had an accident yesterday, I came out with a swollen head and a sprained shoulder, thank God for the driver as he only sustained injury on his knee cause of the impact we had with the stationary SUV. Same thing also, he just looked down to pick his phone and we lost control. I'd advice, drivers should always keep their phone far away when driving, it causes distraction

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Fadeyi Road - - Five Feared Dead by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
GOD have mercy almost there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program? / Terrible Accident Along Gboko-makurdi Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.