Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Doctors In The House Come To My Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctors In The House Come To My Aid (811 Views)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Come To My Aid by jewelly17(f): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2016
lemme not bore you with my long story, is getting pregnant really difficult? when i don't have any medical issues, cos i menstrual every month, i ovulate every month as well, yet pregnancy is not coming, av done hormonal profile, tracked my follicles which confirmed my follicles are released every month, still no pregnancy, and there is no history of bareness in my lineage. each time i see my monthly flow am always heart broken cryGod ansa me ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Doctors In The House Come To My Aid by TheArchangel(f): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2016
jewelly17:

lemme not bore you with my long story, is getting pregnant really difficult? when i don't have any medical issues, cos i menstrual every month, i ovulate every month as well, yet pregnancy is not coming, av done hormonal profile, tracked my follicles which confirmed my follicles are released every month, still no pregnancy, and there is no history of bareness in my lineage. each time i see my monthly flow am always heart broken cryGod ansa me ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
What about your husband? Has he been tested too?
Re: Doctors In The House Come To My Aid by edwife(f): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2016
My dear jewelly17, you just got married less than a year ago-what's wrong with you?

Where are all these worries coming from? Not long ago you were worrying about your husband lifestyle, so you need to calm down and get rid of the stress. You are not helping yourself in anyway, one step at a time.

If you continue to stress over getting pregnant, it will take a toll on your body, then it could mean you ovulate later than usual in your menstrual cycle, or not at all. This condition is called stress-induced anovulation.

If in anyway you think having a baby will make your husband responsible, you are making a big mistake. Try and work on stabilizing your marriage first and most importantly take each day as it comes.

Enjoy being married, this is honeymoon period for you.Kids will come when the time is right .

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Come To My Aid by ClitRaider: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2016
You husband needs dome diagnostics too.
Perhaps, you should change you sex position; doggy don't fail.
Re: Doctors In The House Come To My Aid by lovingT(f): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Relax ooooo..........
The biggest problem might be this worry sef. As ladies our brains and hormones go hand in hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Your Own Family. / Why You Should Never Stop Praying For Your Family / A Nairalander, Victim Of Religious Discrimination; My Ordeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.