Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

A Candidate's Open Letter To JAMB - (must It Be Only 180???) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Candidate's Open Letter To JAMB - (must It Be Only 180???) (703 Views)

See The Email Jamb Sent A Candidate / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / Post UTME: See The Message Of A Candidate To JAMB, Federal Government, Vcs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Candidate's Open Letter To JAMB - (must It Be Only 180???) by gistsporter: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER TO JAMB CUM HER REGISTRAR--MR DIBU OJERINDE
MUST IT BE ONLY 180
‪#‎Weeping‬! Why are you so heartless & wicked?
In the power of my fundamental right to to freedom of EXPRESSION, as enshrined in the current portent 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended), I, COMR. ALILI TOCHUKWU CHIDUBEM, in the nomenclature of 'ToJesus Blessed', A bona fide citizen of this Country -Nigeria, by the virtue of this letter and my right, hereby, as a future lawyer, & lover of justice, fairness, transparency & equity, do wish to state it categorically, that you Mr registrar and/or your board have done more harm than good to Nigerians, especially her Youths (admission seekers). I must have to be extremely blatant herein, and remains answerable for this letter at any level, that JAMB Under your auspices has succeeded in unlocking the room of teeth gnashing for Admission seekers. I am optimistic that this letter will get to you once more, the way my previous ones had reached you because I believe in a Latin legal maxim that says "FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CAELUM--Let Justice Be Done Even Though Heaven Falls. In fact, YOU AND/OR YOUR BOARD HAVE KILLED DREAMS & ASPIRATIONS! Chai!

Mr Registrar, I am writing this letter once more representatively of Nigerian Youths cum 2016 JAMBites, whom you have systematically succeeded in killing their admission chances for this year. I must be very blatant at this juncture Mr Registrar, that you are not worthy to be called a Father, you are not worthy to be called a professor, you are not worthy to be called a registrar, & not even worthy to be in JAMB's helm of Affairs, not even for a second, because you have for long, outlived your supposed usefulness. You have allowed your political affiliations and/or Your otiose inclinations to becloud your sense of articulation. Suffice to assert, YOU CAN ONLY DELAY THE DESTINIES OF THESE YOUTHS BUT CAN NEVER DENY THEIR DESTINIES! Though With a bitter heart, I am forced to pose these questions before you Mr Registrar and/or your board;
1. How could you, a supposed father cum seasoned academician, support and/or decide that Only those 2016/17 JAMBites with 180+ in JAMB are eligible to enrol into tertiary institution (s) for this year?
2. How could You and/or your board totally ostracise the fact that you people during and/or after this year's JAMB UTME, did gave JAMBites, eternal shameful scores such as 120s, 130s, 140s, 150s, 160s,etc, thereby limiting their chances of entering universities this year?
3. Have you and/or your board forgotten that these JAMBites are still trying to recover from the shock & disappointment caused them in this year's JAMB?
4.) Do you and/or your board know that you people are denying these Youths their right to education, & forcing them to become world class illiterates?
5. Why have you become a Pharaoh to Admission seekers?
6. Mr registrar, you also forgot that after the said exam which was accompanied by numerous shortcomings of colossal degrees, which Nigerians and the world also know that the said anomalies were orchestrated by your purpose less, geroncratic, moribund and Non-result-oriented-led adminstration, that you had promised to reorganize a fresh exam for more than 59,000 UTME candidates, which u never did. Now, while giving only admission chances to only those that got up to 180 in JAMB? so what would the thousands who were "luckily-unluckily" given scores ranging between 150 & 179 do? Should they remain at home for another year? Should they go into stealing, pilfering, prostitution, kidnapping, drug and/or child trafficking, burglary, arson, looting, cultism, armed robbery, rape, or are they to park up their belongings and move down to Eche LGA in Rivers state to become chief priests & priestesses in the dreaded AMADIOHA shrine?

Chai! Mr registrar! Why suffering Nigerian Youths? Why giving Nigerian parents/guardians hypertension so that they could die untimely? Why still frustrating Admission seekers after making them seem like "Dunces, Ignoramuses, Empty heads, etc" in this year JAMB UTME? why not allow those with 150-179 UTME scores to at least, 'manage' either college of Education or Polytechnic respectively since you have indirectly stopped their chances being admitted into universities ? What would u do if your own children are being frustrated in same way? Do you really have human heart? Its high time that you are reminded that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH & Nigerians can no longer put up with your administrative inadequacies. Personally, I cannot be that too timid to espouse your dehumanizing treatments to admission seekers in the name of administrative policies or whatsoever, hence, my candid opinion that you honourably step down for someone to go in, reform and clean up these heap of mess your administration has caused.
OUR FOUNDING FATHERS ARE WEEPING BECAUSE OF YOU EVERY SECOND! The ever lingering truth remains that, even if God may forgive you your self-centeredness towards Admission seekers, posterity will hold you accountable someday for your unpatriotic tendencies being experimented on the dreams & future of Nigerian Youths. GOD IS WATCHING YOU!

Source:http//http://fullgists.com/forum2_theme_112703313.xhtml?tema=10
Re: A Candidate's Open Letter To JAMB - (must It Be Only 180???) by youngaz(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
I swear if dey tell me to confront dat registrar i wouldn't ave said anytin more dan diz.......OP u just summarised wat is in d mind of all d admission seekers diz year......bt i tank God sha i got 200 on d dot bt still i no my score shuldn't be less dan 2-60 sumtin.......
How i wish diz leta can reach d man so he can no wat we are all goin tru.......wen dey don send all their children abroad hw dem go take no say dem dey dem dey spoil our own here
Re: A Candidate's Open Letter To JAMB - (must It Be Only 180???) by xender(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
too much insults . too much "engrish" .

Scrapping JAMB would had been better. How will they admit students then . Imagine a school like U.I , uniben,unilorin. Where the number of applicants are about 11 000 for only medicine and they can accommodate only 100 how will the screening be done That means the cut of mark will rise to 290or 300. And we all know that JAMB is not a trusted body . We saw how they truncated a lot of students this year.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Borrow Wig And Gown For The Sug Judiciary- Eksu-su Chief Judge / University Of Port Harcourt Screening Exercise 2016/2017 Has Started / Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture 2016/2017 Post-utme IQ Screening Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.