Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. (1012 Views)

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Now I Believe In Connection / ''why Nigeria Youth Are Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by Omarionlove: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Dont criticize me for this, i am only trying to help our jobless graduates out before we join them to hustle for the jobs that are not available.
The mindset of every Nigerian youth and thier parent is to go to school ,get a good grade and get a good job.My guy, dont fool yourself. The jobs are not there, and if they are there they are not meant for you! Yes,You that cannot speak fluent english, you that know nothing else apart from your books, not to talk of inserting a USB into a computer.
A typical Nigeria youth expects government to do everything!!! And thats what have been killing the economy. We always shout government without trying out anything ourselves.. Every year new set of graduates will be poured into the labour market and the foolish ones still await for a dream job without anything special in their brains.
If you want the economy to improve ''tru tru'', then start doing something that impacts people around you.
If you feel you are not been taught well in school then go to the internet. All the formulae will learn in school were not formulated by graduates but by people like you.

If you want to get a Job then go extra mile to improve your spoken english, your level of confidence, your IT skills, your general knoledge and your network because ''your network is equal to your networth''.

But I tell you, if we all go to school with the aim of getting a Job, our children will suffer just like we are suffering from the laziness of the past generation when petrol was booming, money was easy to get, but all of them were lazy, busy going to school to get the Job instead of investing and creating Jobs for their children. ''You cannot pass a Job to your child, but you can pass on a business''.They all left the farm and went out to study and get Jobs, now, what is left for the children? Nothing but suffering.

It amazes me that same trend still folows till now, and when we make same mistake, not only will our chldren suffer like us, they will not even exist not to talk of suffer.
Please do not take government responsible for your failure, try new stuffs, there are opportunities out there, only the smart but foolish ones will grab them. I say Foolish because when you are trying to build something by your self, you will always find the stupid ones saying you cant do it, they call ye foolish.
Lots of word wont full a basket, pick your lessons from the story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by maxwell767(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
With all this sentimental jingoisms.... Pls what are ur points and what is ur fact.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by christhavemercy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pointless post full of grammatical errors. You criticised so passionately yet you made no solid suggestion to help the situation. You have an Iroko tree in your eye dear, take it out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by Raalsalghul: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
christhavemercy:
Pointless post full of grammatical errors. You criticised so passionately yet you made no solid suggestion to help the situation. You have an Iroko tree in your eye dear, take it out.
Preach my dear! Preach!
Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by delightz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by teddyYz: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
@op it's obvious you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by Rhyah(f): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wats dis wan saying? undecided
Omarionlove:
... to help our jobless graduates out before we join them to hustle for the jobs that are not available.
Are u a corps member? Seems so to me o. Wait until u pass out then u'll knw hw fa.
I tell u dear, no doubt there are 'graduates with faults' but there are a greater number of unemployed graduates who knw their onions well, better than they even think, but the opportunity hasn't bn granted for them to explore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
u have showcase urself as a low learner, look @ d state of the economy before begin to judge. And by the way who told u most nigeria graduate / youth are lazy, have u made ur research?
Re: Nigerian Youth Are Lazy But Believe In Hard Work. by pearls336: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
What empirical evidence do you have to back up this your claim that Nigerian graduate are lazy.

(1) (Reply)

New Recruitment Agency In Kaduna. / Graduate Trainee At Meadow Hall School / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.