Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Do You Like About Your Workplace? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Like About Your Workplace? (324 Views)

How To Get Sacked From Your Workplace? / Johnspeak Uwangue: How Not To Get Sacked From Your Workplace / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Your Workplace? by amzee(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Everyone of us has that unique thing he likes about his/her workplace, this unique thing could be something material (like free food, free transport,free Wifi etc) and sometimes abstract, such that it could be more valuable to the person than his Salary .

As for me, the unique thing I like about my workplace is the fact that I work with a lot of smart, young and intelligent people.
This to me is one of the greatest perks any employee can have as it affords you the opportunity to learn a lot from others.
I would like us to share that one thing we all enjoy about our workplaces be it material or
abstract.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Photography Training Is Around The Corner / Job Title: Technical Operations Manager Location: Lekki / Attend Our 2nd Batch July Training On Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.