Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Toolz Reveals How Her Husband, Tunde Demuren Gave Her The Wedding Of Her Dreams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals How Her Husband, Tunde Demuren Gave Her The Wedding Of Her Dreams (1266 Views)

Toolz And Her Husband, Tunde Demuren, In Loved Up Photo / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Reveals How Her Husband, Tunde Demuren Gave Her The Wedding Of Her Dreams by DJBIGGY(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Newly most anticipated celebrity bride, Beat FM OAP Toolz has recently gushed about the success of her marriage. She also expressed how she always dreamed of the kind of wedding she wanted and how her beau, Capt. Tunde Demuren made it a reality.

In her words, she said:

“I’ve always wanted a small white wedding…something quite intimate where family and friends could really let the hair down to party and celebrate this special day with us….Where there would be dance battles lol, and some ppl would dance till they fell over (you know yaself). Anyhow @juyindemuren gave me exactly that. It was beautiful, gorgeous and everything I wanted. Thank you to you and your team of super soldiers for making sure nothing went wrong! May God bless you for us. A big thank you to everyone who came through to show us love…I was (and still am) so incredibly happy. Imma sign out before I get mushy. Lots of love from us”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGJ0_6Ik3W6/?taken-by=toolzo

Re: Toolz Reveals How Her Husband, Tunde Demuren Gave Her The Wedding Of Her Dreams by DJBIGGY(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Fires Back At Family Who Accused Her Having Relationship With Her / Davido And Tinashe Shoot Video For Collaboration, “how Long” / [VIDEO] Wizkid Ex Babe, Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.