Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday (26744 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Bhelamblog(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Today is Captain Demuren's birthday and his wife OAP Toolz has called herself a crazy wife as she showered very romantic words on him, see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/i-love-it-when-you-smile-at-me-babe-oap.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by GloriaNinja(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
BY THE WAY WHO IS SHE? WHO IS TOOLZ? I DON'T KNOW HER HERE IN LAGOS

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided

We don't wanna know

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dear broke nairaland guys, can you all see what rapmoney was saying in his thread. Now imagine this captain was a jobless man, do you think beautiful and sexy toolz will love him "fiercely"

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
toolz kor, equipments ni grin , cheesy HBD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
toolz kor, equipments ni grin , cheesy HBD

I love you tongue
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I love you tongue
adonbilivit tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
adonbilivit tongue

Will you marry me...

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lalasticlala is in the building!

Frontpage straight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

My heart goes out to Demuren;
The husband of a crazy wife.

I just wonder why people 'suffer and smile' in marriages.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by gooddyoung8: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
OK
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Waribloood: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Money talks
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by concupiscent: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
"the only thing a woman desire is good loving, which entails respect, passionate sex and financial stability. When you've given her this she can do and undo for you"

-concupiscent

12 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Meanwhile toolz so sweet it gat her husband smiling like mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Sharon6(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Happy birthday to him

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Teewhy2: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
she knows that she dey scatter her husband head sometimes.
men and women are wired different and most times reason differently on an issue. it only take patience and GOD intervention for marriage to be really successful.
Man : (scrolling his phone and thinking) O no what is wrong with this Chelsea team when you expect them to play good football and win, they will just be playing anyhow see the way they allowed crystal palace win this match now.
Woman: He don dey start again see as he is looking, na fault e dey find like that ooo, e don start to dey chat with those girls with tooth pick legs again.

Are you planning for your roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Happy birthday to Captain Demuren oko aunty Afusatu grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by JamesReacher(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
I'm going home jor
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by xynerise: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
This one suppose be bedroom talk na
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by kennynelcon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin like say the man don use that word on her before...
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
nxt time when u carry belle. u no go flaunt am
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by MezieFresh: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
I love you volcanuously....dats my own...

Meanwhile...

See my Signature!

And GET A BIZ CARD AND LETTER HEAD@ 1K
See contact link....

On my signature

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Will you marry me...
sad see temptation, pay my brideprice with cash not food cry
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by hejoskofficial: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
hbd captain ... toolz n her backside use 2 trip 4 her sexiness back then ... dat was den o!
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by dadavivo: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Will you marry me...
you always try to be relevant, but you're just as useless as the K in knife

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
So sweet
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Dear broke nairaland guys, can you all see what rapmoney was saying in his thread. Now imagine, this captain was a jobless man, do you think beautiful and sexy toolz will love him "fiercely"
lol grin
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by eMDeeLinks: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
cool
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
dadavivo:
you always try to be relevant, but you're just as useless as the K in knife

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Tunde Demuren On His Birthday by micgray100(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good one.. Register your LLC company for just 85k for 5 working days. See my signatures for enough commendations from fellow Nairalanders..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes / D’banj’s Koko Garri Now Sells For #5,000 On Konga.com / Funke Akindele Shares Gym Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.