Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans (4839 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Naijabash(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2016
The North Are Not Ready For Another War, Let’s Us Separate In Peace.- Ali Ndume Begs Biafrans.

Let us negotiate because violence will not help in our bid to separate, Senate Leader, Ali Ndume has cautioned the Indigenous People of Biafra and Niger Delta Avengers.
He said this while responding to questions on the rising agitation in the oil region of Southern Nigeria and the South Eastern Nigeria.

Ndume reminded the aggrieved youths that Nigeria first came into being by acts of negotiation by youths in the northern and southern part of Nigeria and if we can no longer stay as one it must not be pursued by acts of violence but to come together sit down and negotiate and not by force.
He, therefore, said if there should be division in the country, there must be negotiation among the different parts of the country rather than through violence and killings of innocent Nigerians and destruction of public property.
He blamed the elders of the region for not doing enough to advise their children.
IPOB, he said, as a group is only expressing its opinion but warned that it will not be proper for some persons to suppress other people’s view.

Also reacting to the call by the former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, that Nigeria needs to be restructured, Ndume said the ex-Vice President was not wrong but pointed out that he was only expressing his views to which he is entitled. >>CLICK HERE FOR MORE AT SOURCE >>> http://lindaikejblog..com.ng/2016/06/the-north-are-not-ready-for-another-war.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by ckmayoca: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Actor Ali Ndume... una no want fiscal federalism but u want separation.

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by todayboy: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Ali Ndume tell buhari to be father of all not 95% thats the problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Fiscal federalism or separation is ok for us.

Is a simple thing to do why is our govt finding it difficult to practice true federalism.

4 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Biafrauuud kwa

3 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by temptnow: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God, we are getting there. Amen

9 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by hucienda: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
The country really needs restructuring.

True fiscal federalism is the way out... but will the representatives of the people in the National Assembly yield to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Pedropa: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
Negotiation will bring more to all parties than war. Ways through which we can be of help to each other in different nations will be outlined through negotiation and peace will remain amongst us rather than war that will keep everybody hostile.

By the way, someone should tell Aki Ndume that IPOB has been calling for the FG to conduct referendum, it's now left for FG to propose their own methos other than force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by codedguy1(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
My problem is why the legislators from the south not latch on to what Ndume and Atiku are saying and push for us to preferably practise Fiscal Federalism.

we cant achieve nothing if that NASS is not in on what we would really term TRUE CHANGE.

5 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by coolmc(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
NNAMDI KANU being a man of God..... Clearly stated on radio station London....

1.. Dey will be force to report us..
2.. dey will kill us we will kill them..
3... dey will beg us to leave peacefully..
4.. at De end De Kingdom of God will come..
........... Let me see any idiot dat will ban me...

I dare all De monkey Nd baboons

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by senatorizyking(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
The logical northerner has started realising that Nigeria is a product of dialogue among men and not God.. But unfortunately some selfish region sees it as their birthright without considering other key members of the Union and that's what gave birth to injustice, lack of equity and political annihilation of Eastern Nigeria, The earlier we understand that no tribe is superior among equals in this nation,restructure the nation as a full federal state with resource control the better for us.

7 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Britboy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolmc:

The way those Mods or whatever they call themselves ban people on here is ridiculous.
You speak your mind...they ban!
Somebody else from another tribe says worse, they turn a blind eye.
So much for 'one Nigeria'

I'm sure they will be itching to ban me again, just because I spoke my mind.
Make una keep banning, one day una go mistakenly ban unaselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well well well
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by InvestinOwerri(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Then do the needful & call for referendum before its too late!! Pls visit www.galaxyproperties. if you want to buy land in Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by 7lives: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
I am for peaceful dissolution of this country let everyone answer their father's name, aigbofa l'anwoke, ifa kan o si ni para, adaba omo Oodua o naani a kungbe, ina njo eye nlo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, PROUDLY OODUA.

7 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by crestedaguiyi: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope his brain has not been photoshoped
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ndume! I'm indifferent! Sack the union, or leave it, I don't bloody care
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by farokkunle: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
as a s. westerner , I applauded ndume oh my the real truth does not look at face ,

ndume looks beyond oil ,ndume is bright ,his reasoning are based on true wisdom .

ndume is a bright mind .you should killed the unarmed protesters .

i think the army perpetrators should be brought to justice .

stop killing the citizens of this country ,some of this youth can still represent this country ,

if opportunity were given to them . stop this incessant killings of Nigerian youth because they are protesting .

bring the military killers to justice , BUHARI stop dividing Nigeria . some can still be best Nigeria's .

bring the best out of people not the worst . Buhari should be impeached and sack all dss and all these fake forces .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by farokkunle: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
as a s. westerner , I applauded ndume oh my the real truth does not look at face ,

ndume looks beyond oil ,ndume is bright ,his reasoning are based on true wisdom .

ndume is a bright mind .you should not killed the unarmed protesters .

i think the army perpetrators should be brought to justice .

stop killing the citizens of this country ,some of this youth can still represent this country ,

if opportunity were given to them . stop this incessant killings of Nigerian youth because they are protesting .

bring the military killers to justice , BUHARI stop dividing Nigeria . some can still be best Nigeria's .

bring the best out of people not the worst . Buhari should be impeached and sack all dss and all these fake forces .
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by daveson2020(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolmc:

Wow. Good talk bro you are a true son. God bless biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Iykopeee: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
honestly i dont understand why a vast majority of Nigerians are blinded to the truth. why are we running away from best means of getting the country on the right path? a restructured Nigeria that give regions, states and individual advantages through competition is our sure bet to massive progress and development. I mean how can i have huge amount of gas deposit in my place yet i cant boast of steady power supply? how can i have arable land for agriculture yet tomato is scarce in my place? how can i have an institute of technology yet i run to the west to produce everything for me? excuse me, some1 has to think outta the box now or we forever remain in the dark. @Senator Ali Ndume, thanks for echoing the truth. Nigeria shud be restructured for greater dividend smiley

4 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by azeez4islam(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
be it 'Negotiation' or whatever other method will be used, WAR can never be a way out. I saw the documentary of BIAFRA war and it took me days to get over the shocking view of how the eastern nigerian (I beg to use this word) 'suffered' it isn't worth it afterward. we need to rethink before saying 'war' it is a powerful thing to start, nobody knows how and when it will end. so, PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE, speaking as a victim of 2001 bombing in lagos, you don't want WAR, just a day of the bombing, we knew no rest, we ran like hell to no destination, dead people around and...need I say more
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Goke7: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria can never divide in peace, we keep deceiving ourselves in this country. How can you suddenly wake up suddenly in a place you have been living and working all your life and then you will be asked to procure work or residential permit. Most of us saying nigeria will divide are just emotional and not objective. I advise all to read on south sudan who became a country in 2011 and have been fighting civil war since 2013 till today with millions of displaced people in a so called new independent country.

Our main problem is to have a moral code with which to conduct our affairs as a country, if you like create regions, its still the same politicians that will be in charge of the regions and they still will continue to steal all our money whether 13%, 50% or 100% derivation or what have of you.

We are morally bankrupt as a nation and until we fixed that, we are joking.
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by HammerEvery(f): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:
Nigeria can never divide in peace, we keep deceiving ourselves in this country. How can you suddenly wake up suddenly in a place you have been living and working all your life and then you will be asked to procure work or residential permit. Most of us saying nigeria will divide are just emotional and not objective. I advise all to read on south sudan who became a country in 2011 and have been fighting civil war since 2013 till today with millions of displaced people in a so called new independent country.

Our main problem is to have a moral code with which to conduct our affairs as a country, if you like create regions, its still the same politicians that will be in charge of the regions and they still will continue to steal all our money whether 13%, 50% or 100% derivation or what have of you.

We are morally bankrupt as a nation and until we fixed that, we are joking.

You are morally bankrupt, stay in your own country without leeching to other region or your long throat will kill you stupidly. It's very simple! Maybe the north have finally put on their thinking cap. Unions can not be forced.
If you get your own oduduwa and want to turn it into south sudan. It's your cup of Agbo jedi.

4 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by cybernaut(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Unity is no more. Give us referendum so dat we can vote to our mind. All dead biafrans who was shot during our peacefully demonstration dia generation will not suffer again is a promise by our leader Nnamdi Kanu. After biafra is decleared d easterns elites who betray and sell dia broda because of Monetary values will be killed started by our leader Nnamdi Kanu and mistakenly Nnamdi is killed Nigeria will be like Somalia even worser Dan Somalia. Don't underate d power of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by chiedu7: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sir , Nobody from the SS or SE is looking for war.

If you notice the IPOB people murdered in cold blood were unarmed.

The NDA only targets installations not people.

We dont understand why we will be denied out right to self determination
when GMB himself called for self determination of Palestine & Western Sahara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y

Is this not hypocrisy of the highest order?

3 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Dymaco(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ali ndume God Bless you

1 Like

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by divide9ja: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Biafrauuud kwa
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794573_6bb37b0cde834994592db0ffe2abca68_jpeg9d91a7c813538137e05ebe83b4f2b1ee

As you correctly pointed out, the grave is vacant.

Becos it's ALIVE!

If it were dead why did B00hari not attend Ogoni grin grin grin

If it were dead why will B00hari prepare to jump into the ocean?
Do you jump into the ocean for the dead?

By the way please remind B00hari of his promise to enter ocean oh when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by keally: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naijabash:
The North Are Not Ready For Another War, Let’s Us Separate In Peace.- Ali Ndume Begs Biafrans.

Let us negotiate because violence will not help in our bid to separate, Senate Leader, Ali Ndume has cautioned the Indigenous People of Biafra and Niger Delta Avengers.
He said this while responding to questions on the rising agitation in the oil region of Southern Nigeria and the South Eastern Nigeria.

Ndume reminded the aggrieved youths that Nigeria first came into being by acts of negotiation by youths in the northern and southern part of Nigeria and if we can no longer stay as one it must not be pursued by acts of violence but to come together sit down and negotiate and not by force.
He, therefore, said if there should be division in the country, there must be negotiation among the different parts of the country rather than through violence and killings of innocent Nigerians and destruction of public property.
He blamed the elders of the region for not doing enough to advise their children.
IPOB, he said, as a group is only expressing its opinion but warned that it will not be proper for some persons to suppress other people’s view.

Also reacting to the call by the former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, that Nigeria needs to be restructured, Ndume said the ex-Vice President was not wrong but pointed out that he was only expressing his views to which he is entitled. >>CLICK HERE FOR MORE AT SOURCE >>> http://lindaikejblog..com.ng/2016/06/the-north-are-not-ready-for-another-war.html
. Ndume must be very insincere. Why direct his so-called caution to Biafrans who have NEVER been violent instead of his fulani brother Buhari who is bent on unleashing violence on innocent unarmed people. Buhari is so heartless and wicked. He said he wants war, he invited violence, North can not escape what they have sown. It is pay back time. There was a window of opportunity opened through 2014 Conference but you and your brothers rejected it through your foolish wisdom because you are all in all in Nigeria. You have lost the opportunity, you will pay for all your atrocities against Biafra. Face it, don't be a coward.

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by HammerEvery(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody in the SE and SS wants war. Infact these people are very peaceful. I have lived in north before and right now I live in Yenogoa, the difference is clear.

Why must people die because I don't want to stay with you and you don't like me either? I've been trying to wrap my head around this for sometime now.
A christian woman was beheaded in kano for religious reasons. When her people say they don't want to stay with hausa people, you start killing them.

Hausa, Igbos, Yorubas CAN NOT LIVE IN PEACE. YOU HAVE TRIED FOR 100 YEARS, IT DIDN'T WORK, ISN'T IT IDIOTIC TO KEEP TRYING AND WASTING LIVES FOR ANOTHER 200 YEARS. Why are black people so demented like this?

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by pacino26(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think the message is getting to its destination. Young men meet and discuss the dissolution of this marriage Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Not Dociled Or Easily Controlled Like Other Ethnic Groups/tribes? / BREAKING: Dokpesi’s AIT Building Demolished By FG / Akwa Ibom Represent Nigeria On The List Of Top 10 Longest Beaches In The World..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.