Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans (4865 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by cjrane: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nobody is interested in killing northerners. All we ask for is the freedom to live as decent human beings without harassed by Fulani soldiers or discriminated against by the FG dominated by Fulani.

If they refuse to honor our modest request, and continue killing us through the Nigeria army, then killing fulanis is a legitimate means of self defense
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by theDEVILisHERE: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naijabash:
The North Are Not Ready For Another War, Let’s Us Separate In Peace.- Ali Ndume Begs Biafrans.

Let us negotiate because violence will not help in our bid to separate, Senate Leader, Ali Ndume has cautioned the Indigenous People of Biafra and Niger Delta Avengers.
He said this while responding to questions on the rising agitation in the oil region of Southern Nigeria and the South Eastern Nigeria.

Ndume reminded the aggrieved youths that Nigeria first came into being by acts of negotiation by youths in the northern and southern part of Nigeria and if we can no longer stay as one it must not be pursued by acts of violence but to come together sit down and negotiate and not by force.
He, therefore, said if there should be division in the country, there must be negotiation among the different parts of the country rather than through violence and killings of innocent Nigerians and destruction of public property.
He blamed the elders of the region for not doing enough to advise their children.
IPOB, he said, as a group is only expressing its opinion but warned that it will not be proper for some persons to suppress other people’s view.

Also reacting to the call by the former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, that Nigeria needs to be restructured, Ndume said the ex-Vice President was not wrong but pointed out that he was only expressing his views to which he is entitled. >>CLICK HERE FOR MORE AT SOURCE >>> http://lindaikejblog..com.ng/2016/06/the-north-are-not-ready-for-another-war.html

Mr Boko haram Ndume, but you guys have started the war already

1 Like

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by asorocker: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:
Nigeria can never divide in peace, we keep deceiving ourselves in this country. How can you suddenly wake up suddenly in a place you have been living and working all your life and then you will be asked to procure work or residential permit. Most of us saying nigeria will divide are just emotional and not objective. I advise all to read on south sudan who became a country in 2011 and have been fighting civil war since 2013 till today with millions of displaced people in a so called new independent country.

Our main problem is to have a moral code with which to conduct our affairs as a country, if you like create regions, its still the same politicians that will be in charge of the regions and they still will continue to steal all our money whether 13%, 50% or 100% derivation or what have of you.

We are morally bankrupt as a nation and until we fixed that, we are joking.

if soviet Union broke up without much fanfare , then what is Nigeria that the country can not easily be divided for prosterity sake, i think some people still have reason to think we are still in 1960 where countries are bound to remain one as long as the colonial powers want , but all thas changed so much that even the colonial powers them selves are breaking up into smaller countries , Soviet union has broken up , United kindom will follow suit

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by 9jii(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolmc:
NNAMDI KANU being a man of God..... Clearly stated on radio station London....

1.. Dey will be force to report us..
2.. dey will kill us we will kill them..
3... dey will beg us to leave peacefully..
4.. at De end De Kingdom of God will come..
........... Let me see any idiot dat will ban me...

I dare all De monkey Nd baboons
All the yeye people who tried to challenge the Unity of this Great country are Dead or in Jail.

So what are you saying?mr Nobody
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Goke7: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
HammerEvery:

You are morally bankrupt, stay in your own country without leeching to other region or your long throat will kill you stupidly. It's very simple! Maybe the north have finally put on their thinking cap. Unions can not be forced.
If you get your own oduduwa and want to turn it into south sudan. It's your cup of Agbo jedi.

Nigeria will never divide cos even you cannot afford the consequences, we are all just emotional not objective, I understand and feel your pain but we are not telling ourselves the real truth.
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Goke7: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
asorocker:

if soviet Union broke up without much fanfare , then what is Nigeria that the country can not easily be divided for prosterity sake, i think some people still have reason to think we are still in 1960 where countries are bound to remain one as long as the colonial powers want , but all thas changed so much that even the colonial powers them selves are breaking up into smaller countries , Soviet union has broken up , United kindom will follow suit

The countries that broke out of soviet union, can you tell me how well they are faring today? The thing sweet to talk for mouth but when reality dawns, its a bucket full of regrets. The south sudan I mentioned earlier is the most recent in history and not in the 1960s you are talking about, mhen, its a sorry tale for south sudan a fellow african country.
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by HammerEvery(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:

Nigeria will never divide cos even you cannot afford the consequences, we are all just emotional not objective, I understand and feel your pain but we are not telling ourselves the real truth.

Stop shouting 'emotional' everywhere like a fuckeroid, you are cowardly and cowardice is engineered by emotions! You are afraid of going hungry in an oil-less oduduwa, that's emotion too! grin

So buzz off into eternal fuckery! grin

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Goke7: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
HammerEvery:

Stop shouting 'emotional' everywhere like a fuckeroid, you are cowardly and cowardice is engineered by emotions! You afraid of going hungry in an oil-less oduduwa, that emotion too! grin

So buzz off into eternal fuckery!

There is no fear here mhen, we can't just afford the amount of refugees from your end when reality dawns, the south east and south south are not that united. The itsekiri/urhobo war years back is a testimony to that, imagine if these tribes are now in a new country. The caste system in the east is a platform for dis unity in a new country. let's stop deceiving ourselves, most ethnic groups in Nigeria are not too united to form a country, reason south sudan is in a mess.
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by HammerEvery(f): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:

There is no fear here mhen, we can't just afford the amount of refugees from your end when reality dawns, the south east and south south are not that united. The itsekiri/urhobo war years back is a testimony to that, imagine if these tribes are now in a new country. The caste system in the east is a platform for dis unity in a new country. let's stop deceiving ourselves, most ethnic groups in Nigeria are not too united to form a country, reason south sudan is in a mess.

But they are united enough to form nigeria. Holy fuckery! Where did you buy your brain? Jankara market?

2 Likes

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by coolmc(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
9jii:

All the yeye people who tried to challenge the Unity of this Great country are Dead or in Jail.

So what are you saying?mr Nobody
I never wanted to quote cos u re a wasted products.... Let me clear ur doubt

1..mr sheriff was once in a cell(jail)
2..dose dat fought for unity of ur so called country (zoo) is also dead!!!..so u re pointless....
I know we old eastern region are still in jail... Very soon... Sooner than u expected we will be free!!!......u will serve us... Believe!
Back to de topic.... Is NNAMDI KANU a true man of God or not!!!.?

One of De qualities of a good leader is De ability to see vision!!!

1 Like

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by coolmc(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:

The countries that broke out of soviet union, can you tell me how well they are faring today? The thing sweet to talk for mouth but when reality dawns, its a bucket full of regrets. The south sudan I mentioned earlier is the most recent in history and not in the 1960s you are talking about, mhen, its a sorry tale for south sudan a fellow african country.
what kind of nonsense is dis.... We ain't complaining..... Don't wail for us abeg..... Dis people from west re just dieing!!!

Let us kill our self by our selves...... No be ur concern..... Cry for ur dieing country abeg... We got all it takes to be a country... I bet u within 50yr we will break the world record

We don't give a dile about oil.!!!
Have u hear of Biafra pounds!!??
Narialand will die together with Nigeria if dey keep banning people....!

Am totally responsible for what I say not what u understand!!

I know my right!!
U can't stop me from airing my view!!!
Ban me I open another account!!! Period!!
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by 9jii(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolmc:
I never wanted to quote cos u re a wasted products.... Let me clear ur doubt

1..mr sheriff was once in a cell(jail)
2..dose dat fought for unity of ur so called country (zoo) is also dead!!!..so u re pointless....
I know we old eastern region are still in jail... Very soon... Sooner than u expected we will be free!!!......u will serve us... Believe!
Back to de topic.... Is NNAMDI KANU a true man of God or not!!!.?

One of De qualities of a good leader is De ability to see vision!!!
jailed or dead
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Detonator: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Britboy:

The way those Mods or whatever they call themselves ban people on here is ridiculous.
You speak your mind...they ban!
Somebody else from another tribe says worse, they turn a blind eye.
So much for 'one Nigeria'

I'm sure they will be itching to ban me again, just because I spoke my mind.
Make una keep banning, one day una go mistakenly ban unaselves.
No be small thing today o
They seems to be running out of ideas to ban, I bet if no be say na only Seun dey write the rule, wetin happen for animal farm for happen here
See what they ban someone for

1 Like

Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by coolmc(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
9jii:

jailed or dead
is dead yet it gives u sleepless night.... U will only progress when u begin to tell urself the truth!!... U can only say it on narialand...... Come to anywhere near southern region.... U won't believe Wat will happen to u!!! Ask urself why Mr sheriff cancel his trip to ogoni
Re: North Notready For Another War Let’sus Separate In Peace-ali Ndume Begs Biafrans by Detonator: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Goke7:

Ukraine is one of the most prosperous Euro-Asia nations, Czech and Slovakia broke up and now prosperous, Yugoslavia broke up and the people are happier.
Our beloved president even advocated for Western Sahara to break away from Morocco.

The case of South Sudan is a situation where a landlocked country populated by uneducated people were misled by warlords.
The Federation of Biafra/Niger Delta has access to the sea and the leaders are ready to negotiate a fair deal for its educated citizens

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke -nnamdi Kanu / Jonathan Vs Tinubu 2023, Possibilities , Likely Scenarios / Ndume: Rape Cases Constitute 90% Of Criminal Cases In Borno Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.