Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Vehicle Ac - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Vehicle Ac (762 Views)

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 / Replacement Of One Of My Vehicle Plate Number With A Plastic Printed Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vehicle Ac by mikesleek(m): 4:35am On Aug 25, 2009
Hi,
I drive a Honda civic 2005 model and suddenly my A/c started behaving very funny. It cools when i start the car in the morning but after the car engine has heated up or if the temperature outside the car is high, like in the afternoon, the A/c stops working. I took it to a service personnel who said it was gas issue so i had it re-gassed and the problem has really worsened. Please i need help
Re: My Vehicle Ac by mdautotec(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
Since the mechanic re-filled the A/C gas (assuming that he actually has), apparently the gas has leaked out again. Re-filling the system will not solve the problem, unless the point of leakage is identified, and rectified.
If it is actually not a leakage issue in the system, you have an electrical fault in the A/C circuit or a mechanical problem with some of the A/C components.
Honda Civic's from 2001 - 2006 are prone to faulty compressors / clutch magmets, leaking evaporators, malfunctioning expansion valve, condenser clogging caused by heavy debris due to design, faulty thermostats etc
You may give us a call below, as we have the leak detectors, manifold gauges and A/C recovery / recycling equipments, for accurate diagnosis. We diagnose, and repair A/C systems on Honda, Toyota, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Hyundai.

Best regards

HAMA ENTERPRISES (NIG.) LTD.
08026158430 & 08098045555
(ASE CERTIFIED)

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 626 Electrical Wires / For Coutonou Cars / 2009 Nissan Altima (black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.