Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush (29429 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by ipreach: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
i have not heard that soldiers killed herdmen
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by lildush(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
is it by force to fyt d jihad fyt? as ur leader is not around drop ur arms n get out of dis mess .. com to d city n feel alife.. start a new life... Na Wao ... c as dem b like bush babies...fools.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Spiritmask: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
/
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Spiritmask: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by youngaz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Spiritmask:
and anyone who is happy when those coward called army kill innocent people will witness all his/her love ones killed by injustly
cheesycheesycheesy is diz one i craze??......did i ask u question if u no knw wetin u wan use ur meg do beta share someonegringrin ........wen i commented i didn't say someone shuld quote me so neva u waste ur meg again
and BTW dose are Boko Harams nt innocent pple......i can't blame u wen u dnt ave any family in d north if u ave u won't b here wasting yah foolish tym.......pple are there dying and our Army are flushing dem out u are saying innocent pple.........no b ur fault nah pple lyk u dey say Dasuki is an innocent mancheesycheesycheesytongue
Spiritmask:
and anyone who is happy when those coward called army kill innocent people will witness all his/her love ones killed by injustly
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by zudozz: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
See the innocent little children. I have tears in my eyes. WHAT ARE WE DOING TO OURSELVES?
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Koncept(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Brave Soldiers!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Lilimax(f): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good work @ gallant soldiers!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Batlan01: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by dammytosh: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
They just killed innocent men.
No proof to show they're Boko Haram members.

If the Nigerian army is so brave, why don't they go to Niger Delta and see what's up

How old are you ?

Tell Your Niger Delta Army to come out and see how many will remain in less than a week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Ridwan1821: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

If the Nigerian army is so brave, why don't they go to Niger Delta and see what's up
WAILER.. if d op didn't upload d pictures, u will say there is no proof, now that d pictures are available, u are asking for another evidence ..

God bless N.A
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by mycrownismighty: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
sai baba
you are too much.
just as we are almost seeing the end of the boko boys so shall we see the end of all other terrorists groups. all of them put together are not even as dreaded as the boko boys so theirs will be quicker.

no negotiations with the terrorists

NIGERIA must be great again

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by lukency(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
All hail BURATAI MEN! To the bloody avengers dis one ll be moi moi when buratai men descend on you.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by fpeter(f): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Can they harvest their vital organs to donate to those who are in need?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by BurnaKing21: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

how on earth did u become a fool fantastically??

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by wristbangle: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
youngaz:
if am given dat opportunity nah their balls i go start from b4 i conclude the shooting in their eyeballs

cheesycheesy chai
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by greatseed: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Them no dey finish? Soilders welldone.....
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Coolgent(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Weldone NA!
Flush ND terrorist too
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by apholaryn: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I for say u no get common sense..I con realize sense no common..no wonda u lack it
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by berrystunn(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pheals:
NDA ... Be ready huh!, u can see the bokos now ..

Yours maybe worst

U still don't understand...

You need to see NDA men

And the type of fight. On FG and economy.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by proxillin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kill them all PDP even the Igbos too
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
eayyaaa...!!!.... undecided....the rest boko boys should just give up....the war is over.....this is getting ridiculous....

you can not defeat the nigerian army!!...forget western-propaganda.....our army will kill you,no matter how hard you try to talk them down.......
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by teebell999(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

show us proof to show they are not BHs. mumu!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by blazetitov: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

How will you have common sense when you are addicted to women? You can never be reasonable for once. So sad.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by lacoach: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very soon the decomposed corpses will serve as manure. Then tomatoes will yield wella.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Wizaugpet(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2women: It seems u 're no more wid ur Oblongata, only wid ur Medullum. Are u even sure that u're from this Nigeria? How can u be talking such a nonsense, is like u're 1 of the Boko Harams, and any more disgusting words like this, u will b caught too wid them, In JESUS NAME. <Amen>
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by DobleO7: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
End of the Road
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by jumpmasta(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
K
Addicted2Women:

Common Shut your trap..Nairaland basket mouth..You for come Dikwa ,Boboshe,Gamboru..come and find out if it's innocent men that we are Killing..Clown!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by Oluschenco(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
why spare their worthless lives? kill them all.....
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by flyingofficersi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush by tunde1200(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
one of the dead BH plates is hair and where in the holy Quran said man should plate is hair.
BH are not Muslims they are criminals and killers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence / Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.