Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) (21765 Views)

Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by rry807: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is currently working on the set of a new movie and she looks superb. The mother of two and CEO of Mag Divas boutique rocked this lovely white ensemble which she paired with brown boots. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHcX-XyjB-/?hl=en

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by rry807: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MERCY AIGBE IN ACTION FROM THE MOVIE SET --->>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/mercy-aigbe-sizzles-in-white-ensemble.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by naniawini(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by charlydamianpat(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
i just like this lady for her personal opinion on dress code.

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Hermosolook: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na where you dey do
you go dey chop

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by pweeryambre: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dont know the face, the name I've been hearing
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by abiolag(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
her fashion-sense is 100%

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Slimgenius(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mercy Aigbe Gentry# Always cute nd smart

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by goodforsomthing: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok seen,she using scope to advicertise are business.

Let start making money now from my Naijabet so that my wife will be more beautiful than her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by seeobaj: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
I just love this babe, u too much

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by muaa(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
me likey
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Francis95(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
My kind of woman...i love ladies that wear shoes...honestly.. New Style Timberland...Good!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
omotola's look alike

fine woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Iranu... 'Only you have finished wearing the cloth ' and you expect us to buy ur used clothes?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by kenoz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovely
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by goddyben(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
she is beautiful like fuvk
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by cowgirl9090: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
she dress and pose like a teenager. #notcool.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by oodua1stson: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Breast wey pikin don suck undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Taryur3(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hu moved this to front page? That person should be send to Sambisa for being jobless
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Taryur3(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hu moved this to front page? That person should be send to Sambisa for being jobless.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by EMMANTOP1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
U are something else
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by littlemistress: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Iranu... 'Only you have finished wearing the cloth ' and you expect us to buy ur used clothes?
i wonder oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Does this girl do anything else except snapping pictures?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Francis95:
My kind of woman...i love ladies that wear shoes...honestly.. New Style Timberland...Good!
Na wa o ......my brother every lady put on shoes nagrin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice ensemble but the boots kinda looks oversized
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by 400billionman: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who she help ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by Francis95(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
reminiscing:

Na wa o ......my brother every lady put on shoes nagrin
real shoes i meant...Nike, Adidas,Jordan etc..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
so? undecided

You no suck your mama own. undecided

If you have a mother and you're shaming other mothers especially those who worked hatd to maintain their body even after Kids,shame on you undecided

Your girlfriend is a potential mother and if you 're married your wife would is a potential mother or mother so kilon baka undecided

Oniranu undecided

Re: Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In White Ensemble On New Movie Set (photos) by OscaZee: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
it's an honor

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him / Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me