Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me (21766 Views)

13 Fibroids Were Removed From My Body – Toke Makinwa / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Parollawd(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerian On Air Personality Toke Makinwa who is still riding on the success of her book "unbecoming" took to social website instagram to reveal the number of times she has had surgery to remove fibroids.
she wrote
"
12 was the number of Fibroids I had taken out of me on the 3rd of April. Since I opened up about my surgery I have had so many people reach out to me with various questions, I have also read from so many people who have gone through the same procedure. It’s such a crazy experience, my road to recovery has been one of grace and I’m thankful for it all. Thank you all for the prayers, the lovely messages, they kept me going❤️
I know a lot of people are scared of surgery and most importantly scared of getting surgery of any kind done back home in Nigeria. I was one of them, It took me years to brave up, I managed and managed and things were not getting better. I’ll meet with my doctor, schedule an appointment and run away. Please note, not all cases of fibroids require surgery, it’s quite popular among black women and if it doesn’t bother you, if it’s not obstructing anything pls don’t go the surgery route. I’m not a doctor, I only share my experience to help anyone out there dealing with it, first thing is to see your doctor, I’ve been asked questions like is it safe? The good people at South Shore Women’s clinic where I got my surgery done did an excellent job. Dr Alabi and his team were not only safe, the after care I received was amazing too. I have decided to support one lucky female dealing with this ailment, I wish I could do more but I’m comforted knowing there will be #1lesswoman dealing with issues of fibroids so if you know anyone who desperately needs the surgery and for some reason can not afford to get it done, pls send us an email -Tokemakinwa@gmail.com
I believe that there is good even in negative situations, find the light and live it. "

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/352/oap-toke-makinwa-reveals-how-many-times-she-has-had-fibroids-removed?new=1

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Rapsino(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2018
Make we fry beans?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Parollawd(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rapsino:
Make we fry beans?
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by goldbim(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2018
May God bless her vision.. So many women are facing hell as a result of fibroid. Is it the pains they go through or sudden embarrassment that befalls them when they get messed up or the fact that you know you can't feel comfortable down there as you wish!!let's not talk abt the heartbreak of knowing its still there after different tests and medications..
May divine healing locate every woman going through this(amen)..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Parollawd(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2018
AHSWEAR
goldbim:
May God bless her vision.. So many women are facing hell as a result of fibroid. Is it the pains they go through or sudden embarrassment that befalls them when they get messed up or the fact that you know you can't feel comfortable down there as you wish!!let's not talk abt the heartbreak of knowing its still there after different tests and medications..
May divine healing locate every woman going through this(amen)..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by fakuta(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
honestly, I have nothing against this lady, but all I always read about her is pitiful or sorrowful stories, please we need the positive side of her stories

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
yesterday she is losing customer, today fibroid.

You need deliverance
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by JonnyConnection: 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
Diifference Btw the two words:
COMPLETE and FINISHED, some people say there is no difference but there is..
when u Marry the right woman u are COMPLETE, when you marry the wrong woman u are FINISHED, and if u marry a wife who likes shopping u are COMPLETELY FINISHED

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by yeyeboi(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Alejoc(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
God is your strength!
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Follygunners: 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
Hypocrite! Yet, na she go go online dey show off material garbage, frivolities et al... undecided So make we feel sorry for you, abi? Olofo!

Abeg, make she waka commot... angry

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by jerryBoss1(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
stupid post ...
I learnt my lesson when I dated a materialistic girl all my salary as a Newly commissioned Officer went down her kpekus until my Sweet Mother delivered me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
ok.. ur own beta small sha... 16 from an elder sista no b beans den.. thank God for the surgery success tho and journey back to her base in the one star state
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by fatymore(f): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
Women are trying...

May God give us sound health always

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by BlackHatNaija: 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
All the best Toke
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Sirpaul(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by fpeter(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2018
Even with her flat belly?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by momove4real25(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2018
Aso nbo asiri. Many ppl av health challenges but one cant easily see how its eatg them up. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ProPlay: 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
We thank God.
but, nitori Olohun, why do we need to know?

Ndi mmadu sef! angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by oll13: 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
thank God for fast recovery
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Olalan(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2018
Really can't some peps keep their private life private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Righteousness89(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
And she has time for all these Coloring n Painting

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Benekruku(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
fpeter:
Even with her flat belly?

Wondering too o

I think the fibroid was removed from her heavy make up or wig

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
Ff
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Lagbaja01(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
Thank God for her....may the healing be parmanent.

I can pay for your monthly sub of N1000 (any network) from now till Sept 2018.....check out my thread for details =>> https://www.nairaland.com/4517795/want-monthly-data-sub-n1000

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by chuckdee4(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
There's nothing private in some peoples lives anymore

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by ikorodureporta: 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
Dis thread no allow us post since cheesy ...2mchAborsn cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me by Ijaya123: 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
No business of mine - James Hadley Chase

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / "Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade / ''9ice Shares Selfie With Daughter,as She Clocks 4years(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.