Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise (3955 Views)

Praying Or Decieving Herself? (pic) / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Why Are Our Pastors Decieving Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Ayomivic(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Whenever i read from atheists here on nairaland, the way they boast of their reasoning as if they are wiser than theists. I can not help but to think deeply on what has happen to their sense of reasoning but i later concluded that they were been control by evil spirit.

Atheists says there is no supernatural being. No God ,no Satan. They did not believe in Bible's account but when you asked them questions regarding creation, creator, and creature ,they will use science to back their words .

Why did they believe in scientist account? Were they part of the scientist team that made reseach on some things they agued about.What if scientist were wrong or made mistake .These are part of signs to know that atheist were not wise. They think in one direction.

A wise man would know that the issue of heaven and hell is not a child play at all. You need to make thoroughly research before concluded because at the moment you die you can come back again to make correction.

What personal research have you made as an atheist apart from listening to what people say on internet forum. Truely no man have ever seen God, angel, and Satan befor but we are african ,we know the belief of our fore fathers. Juju, fetish, witches,wizards, ocultist are here expecially in Nigeria. And all those things comes from Satan. As an atheist , have you move toward these people to make a personal research? Have you walked to a satanist and ask him or her what he know about Satan.

If you have not done these and you called yourself atheist coming to the social forum to say there are no supernatural being, open your mouth to insult your creator then you are a big fool.

Pagans and all other religions are closer to the truth but Atheisim are at the last end of belief or faith

atheist can you please tell us what personal research you have made apart of reading the Bible, Quran and listen to then say or reading what people wrote on nairaland religion forum?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by ValentineMary(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ayomivic:
Whenever i read from atheists here on nairaland, the way they boast of their reasoning as if they are wiser than theists. I can not help but to think deeply on what has happen to their sense of reasoning but i later concluded that they were been control by evil spirit.

Atheists says there is no supernatural being. No God ,no Satan. They did not believe in Bible's account but when you asked them questions regarding creation, creator, and creature ,they will use science to back their words .

Why did they believe in scientist account? Were they part of the scientist team that made reseach on some things they agued about.What if scientist were wrong or made mistake .These are part of signs to know that atheist were not wise. They think in one direction.

A wise man would know that the issue of heaven and hell is not a child play at all. You need to make thoroughly research before concluded because at the moment you die you can come back again to make correction.

What personal research have you made as an atheist apart from listening to what people say on internet forum. Truely no man have ever seen God, angel, and Satan befor but we are african ,we know the belief of our fore fathers. Juju, fetish, witches,wizards, ocultist are here expecially in Nigeria. And all those things comes from Satan. As an atheist , have you move toward these people to make a personal research? Have you walked to a satanist and ask him or her what he know about Satan.

If you have not done these and you called yourself atheist coming to the social forum to say there are no supernatural being, open your mouth to insult your creator then you are a big fool.

Pagans and all other religions are closer to the truth but Atheisim are at the last end of belief or faith

atheist can you please tell us what personal research you have made apart of reading the Bible, Quran and listen to then say or reading what people wrote on nairaland religion forum?
Pls clap for this guy he is so wise. Oga because u see people here on Nairaland does not mean everybody is a lazy ass like you. Some of us are practicing scientist and we are not just telling u what we read from a book, we are telling u what we observe. Now tell me my wise fellow what observations have u had of God or devil?

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

Pls clap for this guy he is so wise. Oga because u see people here on Nairaland does not mean everybody is a lazy ass like you. Some of us are practicing scientist and we are not just telling u what we read from a book, we are telling u what we observe. Now tell me my wise fellow what observations have u had of God or devil?

Some of who are practicing scientists ... Just 3 usernames (they could be the same person cheesy) . Google atheists grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atheism and foolishness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by NZAGHA(f): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
The fool said in his heart that there is no (g)God. Psalm chapter 14&53.
Therefore, atheist are biggest fools of all time. Gbaamm

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by donnffd(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
NZAGHA:
The fool said in his heart that there is no (g)God. Psalm chapter 14&53.

Therefore, atheist are biggest fools of all time. Gbaamm

Read Mattew 5:22 and come back...

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Ayomivic(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
ValentineMary:

what you observe indeed.
Walk uq to any juju man tell him to prove the efficacy of his juju to you.Walk up to witchdoctor and tell him you need the proof of satan existence or what is source of his power.Go beyond words of scinentists. even, so many great scientists believed in existence of God

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
donnffd:

Read Mattew 5:22 and come back...

He is cherry picking as usual undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by ValentineMary(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ayomivic:

what you observe indeed.
Walk uq to any juju man tell him to prove the efficacy of his juju to you.Walk up to witchdoctor and tell him you need the proof of satan existence or what is source of his power.Go beyond words of scinentists. even, so many great scientists believed in existence of God

The rising level of ignorance is alarming. There was a thread opened about juju and I gave an explanation to how it works. I know guys who went to a native doctor and NOTHING happened. Oga most great scientist did not believe in God. Get your fact right.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by ValentineMary(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Some of who are practicing scientists ... Just 3 usernames (they could be the same person cheesy) . Google atheists grin grin

I hope u know say to they argue with u don tire me? u no dey ever get point.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
hahn:

So how does this stop a supreme conscious eternal creator from existing

Atheism is now strongly considered as a religion , you might want to revisit the veracity of your dumb pic
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by jayriginal: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is now strongly considered as a religion , you might want to revisit the veracity of your dumb pic

In what way would atheism be considered a religion?

Kindly define religion and show how atheism fits in.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by hahn(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which creator? Allah, Jehovah, Zeus?

Yeah. Atheism is a religion just as abstinence is a sexual position undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
jayriginal:

In what way would atheism be considered a religion?

Kindly define religion and show how atheism fits in.

Some atheists can be religious too , so I heard . However that fits in should be applied here
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by johnydon22(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

KingEbukasBlog:

Some atheists can be religious too , so I heard . However that fits in should be applied here

Habaaa for goodness sake please always seek to learn before talking, i do not know how you can always manage to keep a straight face with these naive assertions.

this is not a talk down but let me at least try to teach this simple thing...

Theism --- Belief in Gods (This is not a religion)
Atheism ---- Disbelief in Gods (this is not a religion)

Christianity/Islam ----- Theistic religion (A religion with a core value and belief in a deity)
Taoism/Jainism ----- broadly Atheistic religion (A religion without a key pointer or center basis deity )..

So someone can be a theist and not be religious while someone can be an atheist and be religious.

Religiousity is neither atheism/theism both stops at Disbelief/belief in God(s).

So when next you say 'Atheism' is a religion, it is sadly as naive as saying 'theism' is a religion.

There is no religion called 'theism' neither can they ever be such a religion, theism is just a label for 'belief in personal God(s) and so too is the atheistic position, these are positions of beliefs/disbeliefs cannot or ever can be regarded a religion.

But a 'religion' can be formed on the basis of these positions but both as an independent general position is not and can never be a religion.

Let me hope this goes down well and helps clears you and every other reading this on this naive misconceptions.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
@ Ayomivic Work on your grammar bro.
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Zodiac61(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Will someone pat the poster on the back?
I wonder whether a belief in God is considered to be the ground of all wisdom.
To the theist, an inability to think for oneself is considered to be wisdom.
The one thing you can say about the religious thread on Nairaland is that ignorance (dressed up as faith) is never too far from the surface.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Richirich713: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atheism :

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by lepasharon(f): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol, no atheist says they are wise. Your insecurities led you to think they are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by jayriginal: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you heard?

You didn't sound like that earlier. If I go through your post history I'd probably find you advocating that atheism is a religion.
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
johnydon22:

Habaaa for goodness sake please always seek to learn before talking, i do not know how you can always manage to keep a straight face with these naive assertions.

this is not a talk down but let me at least try to teach this simple thing...

Theism --- Belief in Gods (This is not a religion)
Atheism ---- Disbelief in Gods (this is not a religion)

Christianity/Islam ----- Theistic religion (A religion with a core value and belief in a deity)
Taoism/Jainism ----- broadly Atheistic religion (A religion without a key pointer or center basis deity )..

So someone can be a theist and not be religious while someone can be an atheist and be religious.

Religiousity is neither atheism/theism both stops at Disbelief/belief in God(s).

So when next you say 'Atheism' is a religion, it is sadly as naive as saying 'theism' is a religion.

There is no religion called 'theism' neither can they ever be such a religion, theism is just a label for 'belief in personal God(s) and so too is the atheistic position, these are positions of beliefs/disbeliefs cannot or ever can be regarded a religion.

But a 'religion' can be formed on the basis of these positions but both as an independent general position is not and can never be a religion.

Let me hope this goes down well and helps clears you and every other reading this on this naive misconceptions.

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by ichommy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by johnydon22(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by johnydon22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
ichommy:
grin
LOL Apparently the religion section has been degraded to a severe trolling unit, you guys are just throwing memes up and down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
johnydon22:

LOL OK

wink
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, i'm going to strike through all the unfounded claims in your post, and embolden the contradictory statements.

Perhaps you would have a rethink...

Ayomivic:
You just had to say that, didn't you?

[s]Atheists says there is no supernatural being.[/s]
Not all atheist, but some.

No God ,no Satan. They did not believe in Bible's account but when you asked them questions regarding creation, creator, and creature, [s]they will use science to back their words.[/s]
Not all atheists use science to back their claims.
Atheist like me haven't gotten proofs or evidences that would convince us otherwise.

[s]Why did they believe in scientist account? Were they part of the scientist team that made reseach on some things they agued about.What if scientist were wrong or made mistake .These are part of signs to know that atheist were not wise. They think in one direction.[/s]
The entire statement is built on a wrong premise. You should pay more attention.

[s]A wise man would know that the issue of heaven and hell is not a child play at all. You need to make thoroughly research before concluded because at the moment you die you can come back again to make correction.[/s]
A wise man would know this?
How?

I'm sure you know the answers you'll get.

How can we if no one has seen any of these things.

[s]If you have not done these and you called yourself atheist coming to the social forum to say there are no supernatural being, open your mouth to insult your creator then you are a big fool.[/s]
Let's be sincere. Have you done any of the above?
Did you get proofs?

If not, we are all fools.

[s]
Pagans and all other religions are closer to the truth but Atheisim are at the last end of belief or faith[/s]

We are here to learn. Please present to us the results of your research.

I'm glad we have found someone who would enlighten us(atheist) about the truth.

That is what we want to know... the truth. And I won't accept any unverifiable claims.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by absolutism: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Richirich713:
Atheism :
creation: the believe that there was God just like that and he will keep solving your problems. Wake up, it didn't work for our ancestors. It most likely wouldn't work for us
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by SidL(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Could it be that Theists and Atheists are 100% right about each the other??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by Splinz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
To all you supposed Christians fond of instigating foolish talks, hear me now. You gain absolutely nothing by engaging in useless wranglings (2 Timothy 2:23) with whosoever that doesn't share your faith. As a matter of fact, this only exposes your ignorance of what the scripture teaches.

Why portraying God as One desperate for human praises and worship, when He can even raise up the stones to praise Him (Luke 19:40) if man doesn't? Why making it look as if God is no longer the one in-charge of the "calling" process? (John 6:44, Matthew 22:14). Why portraying God as a weakling who can't use any of His creatures to His glory, when actually He's God Almighty? (Genesis 17:1).

Let it be known that you have the greater condemnation! For in engaging in these follies, you demean and undermine the very Person of God! Such unnecessary show of ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by absolutism: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
SidL:
Could it be that Theists and Atheists are 100% right about each the other??
as possible as saying nothing and something are both true of a subject
Re: Atheists: Stop Decieving Yourselves, You Are'nt Wise by SidL(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
absolutism:
as possible as saying nothing and something are the same
From my perspective, how close to truth you are. And yet, there is a third option, which is neither. Ah well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Have To Die? / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven / Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.