Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: (3700 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
I want to explain to all Jw members & any one who care to read that not every ex-jw were disfellowship & that freedom to live a sinful life isn't the reason that some devoted members choose to walk away from ur organisation. I shall post here all the reasons I know could make a sane person walk away from ur organisation for good. Any ex-jw or non Jw can add to the list if he/she feels incline to do so. This could clear the misconception they have abt those leaving (apostates),or if this information isn't useful to the JWs, it could be useful to any other person that care to read. I shall post & explain the reasons one after the other in the comment section

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON #1
Jw isn't the truth that they claim to be! Some Jw members wake up to the fact that what they refer to as "the truth" is, infact, a falsehood from the pit of hell. The reason that active members dont realize dis is dat the've been brainwashed to believe that they are the only group practising the true religion & all other groups are satanic so they need not listen to them. But once a member starts to reason soundly,he will realise this & the Jw will label him/her apostate & shun him/her

6 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON #2
Hypocrisy. Jw pretend to love each other & practice pure worship,but once u have close connection with them,u start to see their hypocrisy in different colours. Them sabi lie, them sabi cheat,fornication na dem be number one,etc. But they will outrightly condemn this act in others & pretend to be all good. Once a genuine member is tired of their hypocrisy & walk away,they label him apostate & shun him

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
I want to explain to all Jw members & any one who care to read that not every ex-jw were disfellowship & that freedom to live a sinful life isn't the reason that some devoted members choose to walk away from ur organisation. I shall post here all the reasons I know could make a sane person walk away from ur organisation for good. Any ex-jw or non Jw can add to the list if he/she feels incline to do so. This could clear the misconception they have abt those leaving (apostates),or if this information isn't useful to the JWs, it could be useful to any other person that care to read. I shall post & explain the reasons one after the other in the comment section

You are wasting your time....
The leaders of JW have made them to belive they are the only one serving God....others are doing nonsense...
.theres no explanation you can give...whether you left JW or were never part of JW...to them you are sinner..you are not anything...

3 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
REASON #1
Jw isn't the truth that they claim to be! Some Jw members wake up to the fact that what they refer to as "the truth" is, infact, a falsehood from the pit of hell. The reason that active members dont realize dis is dat the've been brainwashed to believe that they are the only group practising the true religion & all other groups are satanic so they need not listen to them. But once a member starts to reason soundly,he will realise this & the Jw will label him/her apostate & shun him/her

John 6:66

JESUS isn't the truth that he claim to be! Some disciples wake up to the fact that what he refer to as "the truth" is, infact, a falsehood from the pit of hell! undecided
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

The leaders of JW have made them to belive they are the only one serving God....others are doing nonsense...
.theres no explanation you can give...whether you left JW or were never part of JW...to them you are sinner..you are not anything...
brother run-o,they are coming to attact u 4 saying this! Just watch them coming...
anyway,this thread might be useful to someone out there

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
REASON #2
Hypocrisy. Jw pretend to love each other & practice pure worship,but once u have close connection with them,u start to see their hypocrisy in different colours. Them sabi lie, them sabi cheat,fornication na dem be number one,etc. But they will outrightly condemn this act in others & pretend to be all good. Once a genuine member is tired of their hypocrisy & walk away,they label him apostate & shun him

Jesus taught his disciples to LOVE and CARE for one another so most Jews expected Jesus' disciples to be perfect in doing this things.
But to the shocking surprise of first century Jewish community two closest confidants of Jesus failed to practice what Jesus taught them.

Judas Iscariot one of the 12 closest confidants uniquely referred to as "APOSTLES" went to the Pharisees and asked for MONEY to betray Jesus!
Peter another member of the APOSTLES denied Jesus three consecutive times!

Does it mean Jesus failed in teaching them?

Well if it's the same Jesus {Hebrews 13:8} don't be surprised that the same thing will always occur within his group! Matthew 10:25 smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

brother run-o,they are coming to attact u 4 saying this! Just watch them coming...

Why have you been running away from my comments?

OK it makes you see clearly that only JWs are doing God's will shey? wink

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

There is no need to run....JWs know the way they behave.....I didn't lie against them.......they interprete their bible differently....they dont accept other followers of Christ because they belive they are the only ones following

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON 3
Injustice. The Jw system isn't just. Their leaders play favouritism in their dealings with each member. For instance,their local elders rarely (or mildly) administer discipline to the rich & prominent ones in the congregation. But if u r poor (financially), they will keep a watchful eyes on u & discipline u cruely in the name of Jehovah. They have a judicial commitee that sits to judge offenders of their organisation's law, & that is where u see elders lie maliciously,just to defend their position as elders & discipline the poor brainwashed victim who would be expected to write apology letter to them. Mind u,the elders are some old illiterate men who have no formal training on judicial matters.

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is no need to run....JWs know the way they behave.....I didn't lie against them.......they interprete their bible differently....they dont accept other followers of Christ because they belive they are the only ones following

Exactly what Jesus infused in the heads of his first century followers!

Of all the different sects in Judea that has been established for centuries before the first century claiming worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob only Jesus of Nazareth a young Jew in his early 30s whose group has not even been established said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what Jesus infused in the heads of his first century followers!

Of all the different sects in Judea that has been established for centuries before the first century claiming worshipers of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob only Jesus of Nazareth a young Jew in his early 30s whose group has not even been established said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

Thanks Sir! smiley

U quoted jesus..."I am way"

Not organization
Not church
Not establishment is the way....
You have your established church doctrines..
Others have theirs... but u want to claim only yours is right....

JW is not the way
Jesus is the way...thank God you at least admit to that

3 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
REASON 3
Injustice. The Jw system isn't just. Their leaders play favouritism in their dealings with each member. For instance,their local elders rarely (or mildly) administer discipline to the rich & prominent once in the congregation. But if u r poor (financially), they will keep a watchful eyes on u & discipline u cruely in the name of Jehovah. They have a judicial commitee that sits to judge offenders of their organisation's law, & that is where u see elders lie maliciously,just to defend their position as elders & discipline the poor brainwashed victim who would be expected to write apology letter to them. Mind u,the elders are some old illiterate men who have no formal training on judicial matters.

You're not the first person that will call out Max!

On this same forum some called me General Maximus, a lady due to her love for truth began calling me "Max my SD" SUGAR DADDY and yet some have been calling me for names just to show their hatred.

So you're welcome to the club of either lovers of truth or haters of God's people! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Keep going Templee333. You're doing well. Say what you have to say not because you want to explain to JWs but because of others about to make the same mistake as joining the Cult and those who don't know the real side of JWs.

Watch your head though because JWs are coming for you and like advanceDNA said, talk from now till tomorrow to explain why people leave their Cult, it doesn't matter to them. What matters to them is what their Freemason Watchtower tells them because Watchtower = Jehovah. JWs don't like being told the truth about themselves. They love lies and tell lies to themselves. Once you tell them the truth about themselves, you have become an enemy against Jehovah because Jehovah is Watchtower.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

U quoted jesus..."I am way"

Not organization
Not church
Not establishment is the way....
You have your established church doctrines..
Others have theirs... but u want to claim only yours is right....

JW is not the way
Jesus is the way...thank God you at least admit to that

Only one God, one Jesus and one GROUP! Ephesians 4:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're not the first person that will call out Max!

On this same forum some called me General Maximus, a lady due to her love for truth began calling me "Max my SD" SUGAR DADDY and yet some have been calling me for names just to show their hatred.

So you're welcome to the club of either lovers of truth or haters of God's people! smiley
have i called u names? Pls put on eye glasses & check my posts again.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only one God, one Jesus and one GROUP! Ephesians 4:5 smiley

Hold on so you mean that group is you??That's fallacy...or just mere liess...im glad you are graduate and you can read....

when Ephesians 4:5 was written...JW didn't exist....Paul didn't make a prophesy of your organization....

Do you remember john 10:16...even jesus said he has other followers else where..that when his disciples said they rebuked others speaking in the name of Jesus....jesus told not to...

but some how you and your people feel you are the only following Jesus....well done...

I'm not surprised though... from the way you people interprete bible .....anything is possible from JWs end

3 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON #4
Scripture abuse. The jw misinterprete the Bible. They are good at reading and interpreting the bible frm cover to cover. But their explanations have serious blunders. The Jws dont notice this because they claim to have monopoly of the truth. They claim to base all their teachings & doctrines in the bible,but in reality, they bend the bible to suit their teachings. There's just nothing biblical abt them, they only make claims. A good example is Maxindhouse & janosky who have been quoting bible out of context allover the religious section. If u doubt me,watch them here. Ask them to tell u where the bible tell them to report hours of field service every month & you will see them swaying.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Courz:
Keep going Templee333. You're doing well. Say what you have to say not because you want to explain to JWs but because of others about to make the same mistake as joining the Cult and those who don't know the real side of JWs.

Watch your head though because JWs are coming for you and like advanceDNA said, talk from now till tomorrow to explain why people leave their Cult, it doesn't matter to them. What matters to them is what their Freemason Watchtower tells them because Watchtower = Jehovah. JWs don't like being told the truth about themselves. They love lies and tell lies to themselves. Once you tell them the truth about themselves, you have become an enemy against Jehovah because Jehovah is Watchtower.
welcome sir, u r free to add ur reasons to the list

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

welcome sir, u r free to add ur reasons to the list

With all pleasure! grin grin
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON 5
Doctrinal error. Most of the jw "biblical doctrines" are totally erroneous. Sometimes they rehearse & change those doctrines claiming that Jehovah has shed new light. They want everyone to believe dat Jehovah who stated long ago that he can never change has been changing his doctrines every few years. It is either that Jehovah is imperfect or the organization is lying, u decide which one to take. But blind jws wont consider any of the 2 options. They want you to swallow everything just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Hold on so you mean that group is you??That's fallacy...or just mere liess...im glad you are graduate and you can read....
when Ephesians 4:5 was written...JW didn't exist....Paul didn't make a prophesy of your organization....
Do you remember john 10:16...even jesus said he has other followers else where..that when his disciples said they rebuked others speaking in the name of Jesus....jesus told not to... but some how you and your people feel you are the only following Jesus....well done...
I'm not surprised though... from the way you people interprete bible .....anything is possible from JWs end

Just ask your question but regarding JWs that's the one and only organization working with Jesus Christ! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

have i called u names? Pls put on eye glasses & check my posts again.
I only told you how popular the name "Maximus" is on this forum so you're welcome to the club of either lovers or haters of God's organization! wink
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I only told you how popular the name "Maximus" is on this forum so you're welcome to the club of either lovers or haters of God's organization! wink
haters of God's Organi..wetin? repeat ur sentence again,pls.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

haters of God's Organi..wetin? repeat ur sentence again,pls.
QUESTION!
Templee333:
NOW TO YOU ALL THERE ASKING THE NAME OF MY CHURCH
Go & check 1s the name of Abraham's church,Moses church,Jesus,Paul,Peter,James & John's Church. Post their churches names here & I shall tell u mine
ANSWER!
MaxInDHouse:

The God of Israel said they're all members of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

“You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.”  “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:10-12

Paul mentioned the names of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES right from Abel down to his own day {Hebrews 11:4-32} and concluded that they are all WITNESSES of JEHOVAH! Hebrews 12:1

JEHOVAH hid this name from all the agents of Satan so they're all claiming Christians with different names called denominations but in 1931 when Jesus has called out all peace lovers out of Babylon the Great {Revelations 17:5; 18:4} to perfect a global family of peace loving worshipers the true God began calling us by another group name hidden from all false religionists:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

This is the mountain (religion) that's far above all other mountains (religions) {Micah 4:1} and that's why all of you can see it as if it can't be hidden like your own religion that you can't mentioned it's name publicly! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

It's either you LOVE this organization like few did in the past after finding it or HATE like most did and follow the broad road! Matthew 7:13-14
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just ask your question but regarding JWs that's the one and only organization working with Jesus Christ! smiley

Im sure yoy can read...Even Jesus said he has other followers different from his first disciples that thought they were his only followers....just as you are thinking now...

.so who are u to make yourself the only followers of Christ when the gospel has reached many places of the world. ...??

You people dont think...that's your problem...
Your onky interpretation of scriptures is what you are told...spits!!!! you just a little different from muslims who kill in the name of Allah and mohammed

Anyways...u are brilliant...I've read some of your posts on nairaland.... you will figure it out sooner or later.....i hope you dont die in your delusion before you do......peace man

3 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Im sure yoy can read...Even Jesus said he has other followers different from his first disciples that thought they were his only followers....just as you are thinking now...
.so who are u to make yourself the only followers of Christ when the gospel has reached many places of the world. ...??
You people dont think...that's your problem...
Your onky interpretation of scriptures is what you are told...spits!!!! you just a little different from muslims who kill in the name of Allah and mohammed
Anyways...u are brilliant...I've read some of your posts on nairaland.... you will figure it out sooner or later.....i hope you dont die in your delusion before you do......peace man

Please go straight to your question because whatever you quote in that book only JWs can tell you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of it.
So just go ahead and ask your question! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON #6
False prediction. Eversince the 1880's, C T Russel & his successor in the line of leadership has been predicting the end as coming soon,giving specific month & year. But as u & me know it (except the jw's who refuse to admit it), such prediction failed woefully each time,but they always have one excuse or the other to give & move foward. If u dare point out the fact that they are misleading the people,they label u apostate & shun you. Why on earth could the holy spirit keep making mistake abt the 2nd coming of christ? Or else they are men with human ideas who have no connection with any holy spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please go straight to your question because whatever you quote in that book only JWs can tell you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of it.
So just go ahead and ask your question! smiley

Questions??...lol...u assume a lot...

I dont know how you came up with the idea that i have questions for you....i know all about you lots

I've met many of you..there are some fantastic JWs among you who relate with people with love and dont think they are better than everyone else Jesus paid the price for just becos they are part of an organization

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Wilgrea7(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
REASON #6
False prediction. Eversince the 1880's, C T Russel & his successor in the line of leadership has been predicting the end as coming soon,giving specific month & year. But as u & me know it (except the jw's who refuse to admit it), such prediction failed woefully each time,but they always have one excuse or the other to give & move foward. If u dare point out the fact that they are misleading the people,they label u apostate & shun you. Why on earth could the holy spirit keep making mistake abt the 2nd coming of christ? Or else they are men with human ideas who have no connection with any holy spirit.

Ah... This is actually a very good point. I didn't even know until I looked it up. They've had quite a number of predictions about when and how the world would end.. Fortunately, it never happens.

Makes you wonder where they keep getting their visions from

Another thing that bums me out about JWs in particular, is their "no politics" ideology. They refuse to take part in anything political, including voting.

At first glance, it may seem like a humble thing to do, given the nature of politics in today's world.. But if you examine it closely, it's really not a smart ideology.

Sure, political and governmental systems may be corrupt. But by choosing to remain apathetic, you indirectly give the corruption you hate so much, more opportunity to thrive.

You become powerlessly subject to whatever sick regime you live under. You refuse to partake in decisions that could impact your future, and the future of your children, simply because you believe some 2000-year old hippie palenstinian is supposed to come and do the ruling for you.

There are lots of other issues I have with their belief system, but that's one of the main ones.

Then there's blood transfusion, Excommunication, Perfectly circular reasoning, just to name a few.

I don't hate them as people. I have wonderful friends that are JWs. But their beliefs don't make any logical sense to me.

4 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
& u know when the prediction fails,the leaders don't take responsibility of misleading the people,instead,they shift the blame to the members for being overly zealous! But these members had believed them & gave up their posessions because the end was coming very soon

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Isaiah 43:10, Acts 15:14 & 2Chronicles7:14, Acts 3:13 (ASV),the People Jehovah chose as His Servants-Jehovah's witnesses.
Oga,na your Bible talk am. The word of God.

advanceDNA:

"There's no explanation you can give" EXCEPT
Isaiah 43:10,Acts 15:14 & 2Chronicles7:14, Acts 3:13 (ASV).
Also, take into account the solid evidences revealed by Church goers of Christendom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women As Vessel Unto Honour / I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion / What Is "The Law Of The Spirit Of Life In Christ Jesus" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.