Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA (1758 Views)

Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Man Takes A Selfie After Surviving A Fatal Accident On His Way To Lagos. Photos / Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by spokesboy: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
A selfie statue has appeared in Texas
It’s 2016 and a statue of two girls taking a selfie has been erected outside a City Hall in Texas. The city of Sugar Land has become home to a bronze sculpture of two women striking a pose as one snaps a selfie on her phone.
The selfie statue is part of a 10-piece collection donated by a generous resident through the Sugar Land Legacy Foundation.
Understandably, residents have a lot to say about the new decoration, with many suitably unimpressed with the statue. Then there are those who are embracing the city’s new addition and have done the only thing you really can do when faced with a selfie sculpture…

SOURCE: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/selfie-statue-appeared-texas-nobody-124700172.html

Lalasticlala front page pls..

Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
nice, I think
Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by youngaz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abi dat place is selfie forbidden nicheesycheesycheesy bt dat man no turn statue sha:/
Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by petz(f): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice work
Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by Luckylife(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Girls and selfie are like monkey and banana!
Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by 9ja4show: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought I saw girls taking selfie on "erection"
Re: Statue Of Two Girls Taking A Selfie Erected In Texas, USA by 9ja4show: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought I saw girls taking selfie on "erecti.on"

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? / Courses To Avoid As An International Student / Passport Collection Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.